Dragon_Arbock

I Know That Reference

@Felixr2- I could've sworn that was in the song but then again I don't really listen to that genre so I was probably thinking of someone else. xd.png

Cream this is you

Sonic the Hedgehog? Since I think there's a bunny in that series named Cream?

You just didn't remember the song exactly the way it is; "She got her head in the clouds" and "Got our head in the clouds" both appear in the lyrics, but the exact sentence "I've got my head in the clouds" doesn't.

Cream this is you is indeed a reference, but not to sonic (or any game series).

And sorry Charon Dusk, but after being unable to spot any references on the first two pages of your scroll I gave up. >.<

I think I might have just ONE more reference that is possibly incorrect:

Gerry Lane - From World War Z? :I

I think I might have just ONE more reference that is possibly incorrect:

Gerry Lane - From World War Z? :I

That is actually correct. I thought it was very suitable with his code being 54WWZ. I alos just realized that frankly enough, you are still forgetting one you did notice before, and another one referring to the exact same thing as that one. o.O

And of course

Infinity on high - obviously this is referring to the album Infinity On High by Fall Out Boy.

Yes, Felixr2, you're quite right on that reference. I'm not sure how many people know the attacks of some of the Pokemon, and there are several references to Pokemon attacks on my scroll.

This is not an Umbreon

Pokemon!

Also, again, please don't use I Am Darkrai or I Am Darkrai Jr, as they are obvious Pokemon references.

And sorry Charon Dusk, but after being unable to spot any references on the first two pages of your scroll I gave up. >.<

xd.png There's quite a few references on the first two pages, but most of them are pretty obscure.

DragonFang099; You're My Only Sunshine, from the song "You are my sunshine" (Or whatever it was called xd.png)?

Lucius Narcissus

Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy from the Harry Potter series?

xd.png There's quite a few references on the first two pages, but most of them are pretty obscure.

DragonFang099; You're My Only Sunshine, from the song "You are my sunshine" (Or whatever it was called xd.png)?

Felixr2, I found two right on the first page, one from a movie and one from an anime that I've seen and absolutely love. And yes, you're correct on that reference, as well as the song title.

Nefertiti Queen of the Nile

This sounds like a reference to the one of the queens of Egypt, Nefertiti. If I remember my Egyptian lore correctly, there were two queens whose tombs were never found, Nefertari, and Hatshepsut.

Again, please don't say I Am Darkrai, or I Am Darkrai Jr.

Edited by DragonFang099

wibblywobblytimeywimey is correct, but isn't allowed to be used since it's wayyy too obvious. >.>

im gonna have to change its name, everyone uses it ;-; xd.png

anyway...

My name is Squishy Jr

Finding Nemo? (and he shall be my squishy?)

Ankharo Nefertari

Not sure about the first word, but Nefertari was Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II wife, and if I remember correctly, her true tomb hasn't yet been found, which is why she's referred to as the "Lost Queen of Egypt." And yes, you are correct on both references.

There is so much good emo stuff on your scroll that I could choose from, but I'll go with Gerard Way

OMG

MCR

You're right on both references.

Smaug The Great And Powerful

Smaug is the dragon from the Lord of the Rings series.

Please, nobody use I Am Darkrai or I Am Darkrai Jr. They are obvious Pokemon references. There are other references on my scroll, though one might have to read some names carefully to get the references.

"This is not an Umbreon" and "Latias is not Yveltal". Yeah, couldn't find anything else.

Now let's see how fast you can find my single reference on the entire scroll, to a game I've never even played(but i really want to).

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

The theme from the '60s Batman tv show?

(Yes the names on my scroll look like Warrior names, but within those there are some other references too.)

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

The theme from the '60s Batman tv show?

(Yes the names on my scroll look like Warrior names, but within those there are some other references too.)

Actually no! It's kinda a reference to Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance, and if you look closer there are a ton of other references to Danger Days (the album it's on) ;3333

the only one i could find oops is iggyflight a reference to iggy azelea or am i way off

Revolution Radio

Green Day. I haven't actually listened to the album, and I probably won't, anything after 21st century breakdown was extremely dissapointing. >.>

I changed wibblywobblytimeywimeys name so have fun picking out a reference not used pretty much every other time =D

Revolution Radio

Green Day. I haven't actually listened to the album, and I probably won't, anything after 21st century breakdown was extremely dissapointing. >.>

I changed wibblywobblytimeywimeys name so have fun picking out a reference not used pretty much every other time =D

it's actually kinda good, the song itself and the album.

i cant access your scroll rn but i will edit this when i can