Dragon_Arbock

I Know That Reference

The Mortal Sword

As in the sword in Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters?

Siamese Blood Targaryen

Game of Thrones?

Akane and Azumi

I read that as "Azukikirai". According to Jinxie Tenma from Dual Destinies, it's a Yokai that keeps you up at night when he washes Azuki beans. She gave a charm that'd make you stop hearing him to Simon Blackquill when she saw the dark bags under his eyes.

naiads are terrible flirts

Percy Jackson! <3 If I remember right this is Annabeth talking to Leo in The Lost Hero after their flying chariot crash lands in the canoe lake. Percy in The Lightning Thief after telling him that CHB is his home.

(I wasn't 100% sure and it was bothering me so I looked it up in the books, but I was almost right. XD)

Edited by Denwayasha

Akane and Azumi

I read that as "Azukikirai". According to Jinxie Tenma from Dual Destinies, it's a Yokai that keeps you up at night when he washes Azuki beans. She gave a charm that'd make you stop hearing him to Simon Blackquill when she saw the dark bags under his eyes.

An interesting take, but she's actually a Fatal Frame reference.

Person above me; HMS Erebus, there was a ship called that back in the 1800's. The name comes from Greek Mythology, I believe?

Siamese Blood Targaryen

Game of Thrones?

Just the Targaryen lineage project that I signed up for once and then... lost interest in. I'm actually not into Game of Thrones, I just liked the concept of the lineage outside of the context. xd.png I still like it, I just don't happen to work on lineage projects like these enough to really bother being in more than one at a time, currently i'm *trying* to be working on the musical lineage project. I don't really have made much progress on that lately either.

Anyway, I'm assuming Van Gogh is a reference to the famous ((long) dead) Dutch painter?

You are not a small problem

Is that a reference to Malinda Kathleen Reese's "Google Translate Sings Problem by Ariana Grande"?

One of the mis-translated lyrics was "you are not a small problem" xd.png

Stormy's SHEILD

A reference to S.H.I.E.L.D., the organization from Marvel's comics/movies/TV shows?

Is your whole scroll warriors themed? :0

Also sorry I have like 10 dragons and the handful of references are really obvious, I just wanted to play. x3

It's cool, we all need to start from somewhere

I Whip My Wings Back and Forth

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth =w=

You are not a small problem

Is that a reference to Malinda Kathleen Reese's "Google Translate Sings Problem by Ariana Grande"?

One of the mis-translated lyrics was "you are not a small problem" xd.png

Dingdingding!!!! Correct!!!!

"I Am Darkrai"

Obviously a reference to Darkrai, the pitch-black pokémon.

Yay i got something right.

Now I'm probably going to take a wrong guess and say

King Flare of Hearts - reference to the Queen of Hearts? =P

(also, next person, you are not allowed to use Wibblywobblytimeywimey cos its too obvious xd.png )

It's indeed a wrong guess. I originally just named him Flare of Hearts, but then I bred him with my red dragon Queen of the Royal Hearts, so I changed his name to King Flare of Hearts. No reference whatsoever. xd.png

I'm so fancy you already know

A reference to

Latios is not Yveltal

A reference to two different Pokemon

Also, please don't choose I Am Darkrai or I Am Darkrai Jr, as they're both obvious Pokemon references. There are other dragons that have different references.

Sir Alan of Trebond

I think The Song of The Lioness(?) by Tamora Pierce?

again, no using wibblywobblytimeywimey. that is an obvious reference and a cheaty easy way out ;D

Edited by Trickseh

Holy Lineages Batman - 60's Batman show with Adam West and Burt Whatshisname

My Owner Loves My Code Wink Wink - Monty Python, more specifically Eric Idle (at elast that's immediately what my mind sprung too.

First one is correct (also it's lineage is huge and it turned out to be a thuwed ;D) , the second one was actually just because of a certain word in the dragons code... *innocent cough* although I do love Monty Python's stuff. xd.png

(there wasn't a link in your signature, so I just had to assume you were also herk on the cave)

so..

Martha Jones' memories 6PB, Martha from Doctor Who?

First one is correct (also it's lineage is huge and it turned out to be a thuwed ;D) , the second one was actually just because of a certain word in the dragons code... *innocent cough* although I do love Monty Python's stuff. xd.png

(there wasn't a link in your signature, so I just had to assume you were also herk on the cave)

so..

Martha Jones' memories 6PB, Martha from Doctor Who?

Oh I saw the code wink.gif The "wink wink" is just so classical Python to me wink.gif

And yeah - sorry 'bout teh missing link I forgot my usual siggy is taking a break. Martha Jones is OF COURSE correct

The Rocky Horror - lovely name I wish I had thought of that. Frank'n'Furter for the win, that whole musical ROCKS (pun intended)

I wish i had a daemon - referring to Phil Pulman's Golden Compass thingy wink.gif

scroll link