Dragon_Arbock

I Know That Reference

Thornhedge Chava

Probably a long shot but, Fiddler on the Roof? iirc I believe that's the name of one of the daughters?

Calypsoshine

Calypso from the Odyssey?

Sort of, I guess? Technically she's named after a character from Percy Jackson, but those books are themselves based on mythology, so yes? lol

Now, because I already guessed that basically everything on your scroll is one big Warriors reference:

Anubisclaw: Anubis was an Egyptian god of the dead. Spoooky.

P.S. "Back from the Dead" was a reference to a certain YouTuber's catchphrase (at the time). I was young, okay!?

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

erm... Johanna Ur-Kralle Opus

Johanna from the hunger games? Or maybe from Sweeney Todd?

sadly that one doesn't have a reference; the random name generator chose a more normal set of names.

Ifrit Remanen

Ifrit from Final Fantasy?

WaterScorpion: I'm just not sure I get anything there, unless it's like, "Odin is a Norse god," or, "Oberon is the fairy king." Maybe Hina Opal Rei Xi, because Sailor Mars's name is Hino Rei?

Denwayasha: You're so right, it is from Fiddler! Well spotted!

Edited by sylviamaris

Latsebir Oregoth Star

Spelled different but, "Lightsaber" as in Star Wars?

Thdge Cobra Commander

G.I. Joe??

@greenglassesgal- I honestly don't remember, but probably. XD I ought to make reference to the other one at some point. haha.

Latsebir Oregoth Star

Spelled different but, "Lightsaber" as in Star Wars?

nah, it was from a random name generator, unfortunately I don't remember what genre/category it was from uwu

this probably doesn't have a ref but I'm gonna go out on a limb

Skyspirit

Spirit in the Sky?

^No, not a reference that I know of, but now I kind of want to make "Castle in the Sky" references. c:

Mauni Goatwatcher Veomavea

Another long shot but.. Undertale? I've never played it but I believe one of the characters is a goat?

^No, not a reference that I know of, but now I kind of want to make "Castle in the Sky" references. c:

Mauni Goatwatcher Veomavea

Another long shot but.. Undertale? I've never played it but I believe one of the characters is a goat?

nah, I think the category for that one was a race from WoW?

......wow, I found a whole page that doesn't seem to have a reference at all (besides the obvious scrollwide "Warrior" theme XP) you really need less dragons XP

Viserionclaw

Game of Thrones?

Edited by WaterScorpion

*casually resurects this thread because references are fun to me >.>*

Min-Jay and Styxi Arkham

possibly obvious reference to Arkham Asylum ;3

The Fearful Twins or something.

I really can't say they're very fearful, but they remind me of Bonny and Betty de Famme. Those two teleportation magicians who somehow didn't get a perjury charge. They were the two to pop into my mind, anyways.

Winds That Howl Endlessly

Long shot but.. Warriors?? (XD It feels weird to say that about someone else's scroll!) Since your names remind me of the Tribe of Rushing Water.

Winds That Howl Endlessly

Long shot but.. Warriors?? (xd.png It feels weird to say that about someone else's scroll!) Since your names remind me of the Tribe of Rushing Water.

*insert the music from WarioWare: Smooth Moves when you win microgame "Smile and Nod" here*

AND HERE IS OUR WINNER, DENWAYASHA! A MILLION DOLLARS TO YOU!

Because, yes, I really did give them Tribe names. I don't really like the Tribe, but their names are cool.

Brimstonetalon.

Probably wrong, but I immediately thought of Mrs. Primstone from Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. She was a teacher who taught "everything is terrible", hated Phoenix and always made him the answer in her "odd one out" training lessons she gave to Jean Greyerl and got a really satisfying comeuppance in the special episodes after saying "Puzzles are terrible".

She was a jerk and that special episode felt sooo good.

Starlight That Sparkles On Water

Uhhhhh.....warriors? (I honestly have no idea xd.png)

The Hound of Darkness

Umm.. well, it reminds me of Hound Of The Baskervilles..so that? xd.png idk..

WIBBLYWOBBLYTIMEYWIMEY

think I would have connected this with Doctor Who even if I hadn't watched it

Uncultured Swine

Toy Story! More specifically, what Mr. Potato Head calls Hamm when the piggy bank doesn't appreciate his Picasso reference. XD