Dragon_Arbock

I Know That Reference

^Yes indeed! ^-^

Margaret Allegiant Opus

The third book in the "Divergent" trilogy?

Mockingjaysong

Hunger Games?

(I don't have a lot of names, but there are references in the ones I do. ^^ )

AIRBENDING SLICE

A:TLA! :D More specifically this is a Sokka quote from I believe one of the episodes leading up to the solar eclipse in Book 3 when Aang is preparing to face Fire Lord Ozai, possibly the "Melon Lord" episode. XD

Toothlessflight

How to train your Dragon reference. I was to lazy to look through them all. xd.png

Mine is the RA drawing for my scroll

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Probably kind of cheating as I've technically chose several..

but I love the way you listed/named your dragons to the lines from All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter, from Lord Of The Rings happy.gif

But if I have to choose just one..hm...Mysterious asthedarksideof moons. Mulan ftw? xd.png

Oh gosh,.... I saw some song references (Anconda, hot and cold, high way to hell) but Septemus the first... is that a septemus heep reference?

But if I have to choose just one..hm...Mysterious asthedarksideof moons. Mulan ftw?

Indeed. I have some mushu's too. Nearly every one of my dragons are a reference to something smile.gif makes this easy on mine. (Loters big fan! ))

Nico DiAngilo

Percy Jackson! I read a few art threads... tongue.gif Plys I read that series and Heroes of Olympus.

No one say Flowey Dreemur please for my scroll. I know it's super obvious, which is why I'm saying no.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Nico DiAngilo

Percy Jackson! I read a few art threads... tongue.gif Plys I read that series and Heroes of Olympus.

No one say Flowey Dreemur please for my scroll. I know it's super obvious, which is why I'm saying no.

Finally!! Nico my precious child you get recognition! wub.gif

Love the books (as you saw.. more than half are names involving the books.. I'm demigod trash.)

DF Gaea Rising- hmmmm.. I wonder where this is from *looks at hero of Olympus books*

The flower one ..... I don't get it.

CalypsoValdez

Heroes of Olympus much? Especially Blood of Olympus!

The one I mentioned was an Undertale reference because my sister asked me to. And everyone went for it.

DF Caspian Eternity

Narnia? As in Prince Caspian?

(lol I apologize for making y'all hunt through my kind of big scroll but there are references in there (besides the obvious Warriors) I promise. c: )

Skipping around I found the magnificent Marvellous Mad Madam Mim (from Sword in the Stone of course), and it made my heart smile.

Eliot blue- Pete's Dragon?

do not do any of the Rick riordan references, the All that is gold does not glitter, lavender blue and Lord of the ring references! I have many many more in my scroll! (includes mulan references too..... that eliminates half my dragons but be watchful, spelling is sometimes different)

Rasputin will find u in thenight

Ehh... Russian history and the end of the czars?

Kinda. Anastasia movie is biased on that. His villain song is "in the dark of the night" but that was close.

Nightmare Nyx- house of Hades reference?

Once again...

do not do any of the Rick riordan references, the All that is gold does not glitter, lavender blue and Lord of the ring references! I have many many more in my scroll! (includes mulan references too..... that eliminates half my dragons but be watchful, spelling is sometimes different)

but why? if by chance one of those is the only reference someone knows then what choice are you giving them if you put this restriction on them?

Esmeralda forest

Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Xerxes Icis

Xerxes I? Ancient king of Persia?

Do not say Flowey Dreemur. Yes, it is obvious, and that's why I'm saying not to use him!

Mi Amore Cadenza- princess cadence mlp (my little pony)

I only asked that because I have most of my dragons like that and I take my time to look through the dragons of others (unless there's five pages or more then I look at the first three or pick a page at random to see what I can find) I just want to know if anyone would get my other references.

Alfheim of light

Sounds like a reference to Alfheim from Sword Art Online, which is the second part of season 1

Eleven yellow spots on em lizard

Totally a Holes Ref. I love that movie.

Sands of Time

Prince of Persia games..I loved them! The level designs, especially in the gardens, was so pretty! happy.gif