BERSERKERX12

BERSERKERX12's Doodly-doos

Hello! Im making this thread so I can share my scribbles and doodles with others. This will mostly contain dragon art and sprite practice unless people request to see other art aside from dragons.

Requests: I do not do requests, sorry! I rarely finish requests so it's better if they're left closed.

Suggestions: I will consider suggestions for future art pieces or something someone would like to see, however please keep in mind that I probably wont do all things suggested or might not be interested/want to do the suggestion.

Trades: I do accept egg trades for art, if you would like to trade art for eggs or hatchies please PM me so we can discuss it further. If I decline a trade please don't take it to heart, it's nothing personally against you smile.gif

Commissions: I do take commissions, If you're interested in one please PM me.

Aside from that I love meeting new people and if you'd like to add me to skype shoot me a PM! I enjoy chatting about anything and role-playing :3

Dragon I doodled a while back that I'm planning on (possibly) spriting Adult, S2, S1 and egg sprites for, along with any other doodles of them hehe.

For right now im calling them opalstone dragons o:

user posted image

Not sure if this will be the final design for opalstone dragons but it was fun to sprite them :3

I'm half-tempted to make alt sprites for the different biomes, linking them with different opal colors. Base opalstones are loosely based on blue opals!

biome: Desert, Alpine, Volcano

This egg shimmers different colors when it's rotated and feels smooth.

user posted image

Adult: user posted image

Opalstone dragons are a plentiful breed, commonly inhabiting rocky outcrops and deep underground caves. These dragons use the hard crystal club on the end of their tails to crack open rocks and geodes, ingesting rare gems they may come across. Their most preferred gems, as their name hints at, are opals, which gives them their colorful gem growths. Opalstones can become a nuisance for other dragons when they are adolescents and do not have an established territory of their own, preferring to eat the shiny gems that other dragons have collected. They can devour an entire hoard in a single sitting if given the chance, and tend to be very selfish and greedy. the only time these dragons leave their territories is during mating season, bringing with them the best gems they can find to try and woo a potential mate. Opalstones are very solitary and can be fiercely aggressive if provoked, however they are very devoted parents. Once the hatchling reaches adulthood though, the adolescent is kicked out and left to fend for itself.

That pixel work hot dang. Rly love that egg wowwy.

Thank you!! ;w;

Some eggies i sprited today, Really like how they turned out uwu

This egg has raised ridges and is very reflective

user posted image

This egg doesn't look like an egg at all, it's shell looks like a precious gem

user posted image

This egg has soft fleshy like layers that are slimy

user posted image

This egg is covered in squishy bumps

user posted image

@dragonwinxzodiac

Oh wow your work is gorgeous!

Thank you very much!! ;0;

@Slater_C

I like how you draw teeths nom nom <3

Nommy nom nom >:3

user posted image

nomnom

This isnt the final for S1 and S2 opalstone hatchies, but they still look pretty cute uwu

S1: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Every time it's near a gem its mouth salivates uncontrollably.

user posted image

S2: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Every time it's near a gem its mouth salivates uncontrollably. And look! It's grown reflective spines! It must be close to maturing.

user posted image

Edit: oops! forgot some other doodles I wanted to post!

Big mean looking blubber dragon I did today;

user posted image

Circle wildclaw icon I did on flight rising a few months ago, I also do trades for these kinda things :3

user posted image

Also these are some old adoptables I did a while ago that never sold, Thought I'd share them here!

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by BERSERKERX12

Pointy-nose-face is precious and I'm a sucker for dragons with heavier builds so these two make me very happy.