rubyshoes

Favorite Festival of Eggs 2015 Egg

user posted image

This is my favorite for this year, I love how Odeen has snakes wub.gif

I can't pick just one favorite, but I love the pearl, 'The Dress', Wreck-It Ralph, and pouncing kitten (Am I the only one who wishes this one was next to the bigger ball of yarn egg? XD) eggies~ <3

ETA: 600th post, wheee!~ \(^-^)/

Edited by Denwayasha

I have to admit, when I first saw it I thought that one was actually supposed to be a Facehugger from Alien wrapped around an egg.  dry.gif  laugh.gif

...My favorite egg is this one even though it doesn't exist ='(

Glad you guys enjoyed it. It makes it very much worthwhile when people enjoy it as much as you all do. It really was hard for me to choose a favourite amongst them. The Beauty of simple eggs, to the more complex made them all spectacular and I was excited to see each one as they were submitted.

Love yas <3

my favorites are the kitty and the snake with his little tongue flicking.

I also loved the pearl, the bug in amber, the Lotus, the goldfish and the sneaky chicken.

I love that the spriters told us what inspired them.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The first one is my favorite for its color scheme and because it does have a dragon on it. My next favorites would probably be the grief seed and the watermelon, though I do like a lot of the other references!

There are so many beautiful ones, it's hard to choose a favourite xd.png But if I had to choose, it'd be the Monokuma egg.

user posted image Honestly surprised to see this one not appearing on more lists because "Eastern Dragon". smile.gif

I love all the new pretties and am delighted to hoard them on my scroll forever. :3 Some particular favorites...

user posted image - Sparkly ^.^ I wish I had this one in real life!

user posted imageuser posted image - Didn't get the reference but I love these anyway - so intricately pretty!

user posted image - Perfect and I so wish it would hatch into a dragon of equal beauty!

user posted image - Miiiiiike Wazowski! biggrin.gif Really captures his personality.

user posted image - Can't stop watching this fold and unfold

user posted image - Charming and Eastery

Also my husband would like everyone to know that this is his favorite and very nice spriting work: user posted image

Rose Quartz <3 user posted image

Edit: Are both Tazzay's eggs SU related???

I mean Is user posted image this a Lapiz Lazuli allusion?

Edited by mesmerizer

I didn't notice this at all!! We need to ask them...

Rose Quartz egg is DEFIANTLY my fave. I knew it was a reference the second I saw it. There's a few other eggs that look like the Gems, wish those ones were a reference. I just can't believe that's a reference to my fave cartoon...

That one DOES look like Lapis...

This one by far:

user posted image

It's Mike Wazowski ermergerd

Edited by Keekeecat

They're all lovely, but it just so happened that I had rewatched Monsters Inc just a few days before Easter and as soon as I saw little Mike I heard "MAIKWASOWZKI!" in Boo's voice in my head and genuinely laughed out loud. biggrin.gif