rubyshoes

Favorite Festival of Eggs 2015 Egg

They're all amazing but my two favourites are the pearl and the black dragon in the forest fire.

user posted image

This one is my favorite.

I've never played Fire Emblem before, but this egg is just awesome.

here are my favorites, in order form most favorite to regular favorite xd.png :

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Also...I've never played the fire emblem games.....this kinda makes me want to, though

Edited by draegornac

All of the ones I made- -shot-

Haha. Of the ones I didn't make, I like all 3 of Birdz's FE eggs, Silverdrak's bell jar of flowers, Fi's lotus, and Playdoh's bunny derg.

One of my faves was the fish bowl. My 9 year old loved the mustache one. Of course when it came to the Skies of Arcadia egg I thought it was an egg riding on a spinning mop to which my daughter said "Oh, the egg is riding dirty!". I have to admit I got a giggle out of that one! biggrin.gif

I got all of mine and I really enjoyed the hunt. Thanks everyone!

~T

So many references I didn't get. I think my fave might be the pearl egg, but they're all beautiful, even the ones I didn't understand! xd.png

Skywarp is my favorite egg. Wreck-It-Ralph is a close second.

Hmm. I'm fairly certain aangs-sister's user posted image egg is a reference to Monokuma from the Dangan Ronpa video games. smile.gif

And as for favorite, I literally cannot pick just one. They were all incredible this year!

There are several that I liked, but I kind of wish there weren't so many because I wasn't able to get even half of them. And I wasn't able to get the ones I liked best.

There were just tooooo many eggs to manage. And getting them all is like a JOB, literally.... it would take over 5 1/4 hours if an egg dropped every 5 minutes. I have a toddler. I don't have time to sit at my computer watching for eggs for that long, even over 3 days! I wish it were more like a real easter egg hunt where you can physically search the site and there's an egg or two, semi-concealed on each page that you have access to, with "more hidden" ones that you get hints for as the time runs out. That way you could get as many eggs as you can discover in any length of time and don't have to wait for your next easter egg to "drop". It'd definitely be a lot nicer for those of us for whom time is at a premium. Not that I think that would ever actually happen...

Congrats to the people who did have time to play the game properly and get all the eggs, though. Luckys!

Sharjana's glass egg with stars

Aangs-sister's amber egg

Tikigurl91's purple egg with flowers (though I thought there was a red dragon curled at the base)

Piemaster's pearl

Mysfytt's jewel scarab

LadyLyzar's Wreck-it Ralph - it makes me laugh!

Odeen's kitten with Mysfytt's ball of yarn

xdragonia's crumbling egg

Playdoh's Easter Bunny dragon

I like all of them! but these are the ones that really stand out for me. Some because they're just pretty, some because I think they're really good pixelart.

Since this was my first Easter at Dragon Cave, I was extremely thrilled when I managed to get all of the wonderful eggs. They're all absolutely amazing and I love them all, but my my favorite has to be the wiggly butt kitty. Because, honestly, cats!

I wonder when we will get banners of these? I want the mustache egg for mine!

I'm contemplating making a forum badge with all the eggs. I will be sure to PM all the spriters and get permission biggrin.gif

One of my faves was the fish bowl. My 9 year old loved the mustache one. Of course when it came to the Skies of Arcadia egg I thought it was an egg riding on a spinning mop to which my daughter said "Oh, the egg is riding dirty!". I have to admit I got a giggle out of that one!  biggrin.gif

I got all of mine and I really enjoyed the hunt. Thanks everyone!

~T

I'm so happy your little one loved the mustache one. It was so much fun to make despite how simple it was :3 It makes me happy~

Honestly my favorites would be

user posted image Of course ;D

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by AnanoKimi

How do I pick a favorite when there are sooooo many awesome eggs? I missed all the references because I am very out of the loop on that sort of thing, but love the eggs anyway! The only one I got was Frozen -- because 3-year-old granddaughter. laugh.gif

I started to try to list ones I liked the most and it would have been almost the whole list. xd.png So, I'll just say thanks to all the talented artists who shared their creations with us. You seem to outdo yourselves every time.

Edited by purplehaze

user posted image

I have to admit this one scared me half to death. I had enlarged my screen to admire the artwork when it suddenly changed color and turned into something that resembled a giant tick! Aughhhh! xd.png

user posted image

I have to admit this one scared me half to death. I had enlarged my screen to admire the artwork when it suddenly changed color and turned into something that resembled a giant tick! Aughhhh! xd.png

I love the way it is positioned above Odeen's cat. The cat is focused on the yarn, the black beast jumps up behind it and the cat never turns away from the yarn. Shows the focus of a true hunter! xd.png

My favorite that I have is the Rose Quartz one. user posted image

Kind of mad that I never got to get this one, though... user posted image

Edited by Myra the Sark

user posted image This one is probably my overall favourite.. I've never played Fire Emblem, but I have this thing for angels/seraphim, and the overall theme and animation of the egg is amazing.

But I did do an audible squee of joy when I saw the Phantom of the Opera egg.

user posted image

Fave by far!

They are all wonderful and I appreciate every single one but I have a creature I created as an adoptable a few years back that is basically a rabbit dragon and this looks very similar to them. Also, it's beautiful! <3