Jedi40

World of Umbria

Pick up some eggs from the Atelier. Put them in your signature so they can get clicks/views. My information might be a little out-of-date, but it looks as though they can grow from views alone. I'm on Magistream, so I usually try to have the latest batch in my signature when I go through the click threads or plan to do some posting. Every egg has a chance of hatching into a shiny form (the hatchling/adult will have a red star when you go to its page) and some creatures have more than one shiny form. You will not know what your egg is until it hatches.

To pick up stuff from the Sanctuary, you'll need to choose a faction - magus or engineer. Each faction has pets specific to it that can be summoned (magus) or crafted (engineer). Some people have shops where they sell creatures of their faction, which will give you an idea of what pets are specific to that faction (both the wiki and Master List are very out-of-date). Material to make the creatures of your faction can be purchased in the Bazaar (stock rotates at site reset (midnight Eastern) every day) or found around the site as you click.

There are also shop pets that can be bought for electrum (site currency - earned by clicking) and different shop pets that can be bought for platinum (platinum can be purchased by donating to the site).

For now, I'd suggest picking up six eggs from the Atelier that intrigue you and seeing what hatches out from them. The current event pets are shown here, if you want to start with those.

That about sums it up Mathcat. As for the validation letter it could take a few hours or a day. Make sure to check your inbox and spam box for it.

Edited by Jedi40

Creatures grow with views alone? I thought someone has to feed the creatures for them to grow?

Yeah you have to warm/feed (click) them to get them to hatch and grow up.

Part 4 of the Quest is now up!

Edited by Jedi40

I can also consistently hatch a batch of common eggs with one post in a very active thread, so there is a view-based component as well. I suspect feeding just speeds up the process.

(When I look at Interactions under Exhibit, it shows a total number of feeds that is much, much lower than the number of interactions I see when I look at even one egg. That, plus how quickly I can get things to hatch with just one post in the right forum thread, leads me to think that there must be some view-based aspect to growth.)

Edited by Mathcat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Jedi40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Jedi40

George edit: creatures removed Edited by georgexu94

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

*Edit* I'm having trouble with part 5 ^^; The word search half was easy, the last half, not so much ^^; I clicked on the link(s) provided and they go no where (meaning there's nothing there to find) =/ Do I have to search through their every box? unsure.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Did you find the message in the word search? That will tell you exactly what you're looking for.

Did you find the message in the word search? That will tell you exactly what you're looking for.

I did :3 It was actually looking for the thing that was the difficult part xd.png I got it done though rolleyes.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ edited eggs~~~~~

Edited by Jedi40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ edited eggs~~~~~

Edited by Jedi40