Jedi40

World of Umbria

George edit: creatures removed Edited by georgexu94

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I wonder why the scrolls haven't been activated yet? blink.gif I guessing a bug or glitch, perhaps? unsure.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Arc is the only one that can enable them so until she can get on and fix them there is not much we can do but wait. Deb is Admin in title only.

Arc is the only one that can enable them so until she can get on and fix them there is not much we can do but wait. Deb is Admin in title only.

Ah, I didn't know that ^^; I do apologize if it sounds like I'm being impatient, I was just curious is all, as I was hoping to summon some Spirits before the season is over ^^; If not, I can wait until next year :3 (If the site is still up by then ^^; )

Edited by FluffyPillow

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94

Ah, I didn't know that ^^; I do apologize if it sounds like I'm being impatient, I was just curious is all, as I was hoping to summon some Spirits before the season is over ^^; If not, I can wait until next year :3 (If the site is still up by then ^^; )

No it is understandable and you are not the only one that want to make them either. Fingers crossed that they will be done soon and that we will still be here in a year.

Hello Umbria players! Come and participate in my caption contest and have a chance to win a plat pet!

user posted image

Entering is free!

user posted image user posted image user posted image

And they are loads of fun to play as well biggrin.gif