Jedi40

World of Umbria

The blue leaved trees are event only. Yeah if you have 6 eggs in your party and even though the ones you ar going for are hatchlings they still count as a egg for some reason.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Ah, cool, I think the blue trees are awesome! :3 That's weird that they'd make it like that, since there's clearly enough space, but oh well ^^; Guess I have to wait until this batch hatches/grows up rolleyes.gif

That is always the way it worked. and it should not take to long to hatch your eggs out.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94

Ah, yes, that was it xd.png And congrats on the shiny! :3

Thanks now I just need to get a female shiny and I will be golden.

hehe Pun intended? xd.png

I did not even think of that when I put that in.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

George edit: removed Edited by georgexu94

The event ones are like that Fluffy

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Sent in the egg for the 2nd part of Ldg's quest :3 And I also found more blue trees in the sanctuary! biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image