Jedi40

World of Umbria

Yes the items are traded the same way. if you scroll to the right in the trade you are sending you will see Items. Click that and look for the ones you will be sending out. in the box next to the item enter the amount of said item you are sending and then highlight the item like you do for the egg/hatchie and finish the trade like normal.

Ah, thank you! :3

Ah, thank you! :3

Your welcome biggrin.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Sent in for part 1 of the quest, I hope I did it right ^^;

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I bet you did just fine Fluffy. You just have to wait and keep a eye on the spread sheet for updates from Raven Darkwing.

We will know soon enough.

Th egg I sent in was the right one, yay! biggrin.gif Looking forward to what the next "unexpected event" will be :3

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

WHOOT! At long last a shiny male Opera Ribbot

Congrats on the shiny Ribbot, Jedi!! :3 The hatchies look so cute! wub.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Congrats on the shiny Ribbot, Jedi!! :3 The hatchies look so cute! wub.gif

Thanks Fluffy biggrin.gif I have a female shiny already I just can't wait to see what he looks like as an Adult.

I only got one so I can't be of help to you there. try the opposite trading thread Fluffy.

Took a while to find an Isiya'naar egg ^^;

*Edit* Those blue trees, do people sent them to the sanctuary at all? ohmy.gif Been checking to see if any extras are being abandoned and haven't seen any yet o.o *loves blue*

Edited by FluffyPillow

Took a while to find an Isiya'naar egg ^^;

*Edit* Those blue trees, do people sent them to the sanctuary at all? ohmy.gif Been checking to see if any extras are being abandoned and haven't seen any yet o.o *loves blue*

Yeah I just got one as well and it took a while to get it. the blue trees are dropping in the Atelier.there are a few hatchlings in the sanctuary that I released and once the eggs I have hatch and grow up I will get two eggs from my pair of blue trees that have at last given me eggs and the rest will be auto abandoned so keep your eyes peeled.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by Jedi40

Yeah I just got one as well and it took a while to get it. the blue trees are dropping in the Atelier.there are a few hatchlings in the sanctuary that I released and once the eggs I have hatch and grow up I will get two eggs from my pair of blue trees that have at last given me eggs and the rest will be auto abandoned so keep your eyes peeled.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Cool, I didn't know that! ohmy.gif Are they an event-only tree, or all year round? ohmy.gif Also, I saw a couple of them in the sanctuary, but I couldn't take them due to no Ambry space, though I thought as long as they're hatchies, you could take them even though you have 6 eggs huh.gif

Cool, I didn't know that! ohmy.gif Are they an event-only tree, or all year round? ohmy.gif Also, I saw a couple of them in the sanctuary, but I couldn't take them due to no Ambry space, though I thought as long as they're hatchies, you could take them even though you have 6 eggs huh.gif

The blue leaved trees are event only. Yeah if you have 6 eggs in your party and even though the ones you ar going for are hatchlings they still count as a egg for some reason.