TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

I didn't see the announcement until yesterday… I really hope I'll be able to collect all the eggs! Right now I'm at 35/62.

It says on the calendar that this goes until tomorrow, does that mean I'd have the entire day tomorrow?

Because there's no way I can finish this today. I've got another 3 hour class and plenty of work to do. But tomorrow I only have 1 class, so there would be plenty of egg-collecting time. (:

I didn't see the announcement until yesterday… I really hope I'll be able to collect all the eggs! Right now I'm at 35/62.

It just started yesterday and runs three full days. If you check the calendar, you will see the time frame also. Still well over 24 hrs left to go.

Yes! I've completed with 62/62! =D Harry Potter was my last egg.

I have to say, I like them all, with a few favorites (Grima egg, sundae, watermelon, birthday cake snake, amber, kitty). Thank you spriters and TJ and anyone else that made this event possible! wub.gif

EDIT:

I am curious about the knight eggs.  Why we have two that are so similar.

I mentioned similarly earlier, though no one seemed to catch any reference as far as I know?

Edited by Kira-san

Is there a Homestuck one this year? I've only seen a few for the fandoms I'm in. (loved the AoT/SnK one last year~!)

It just started yesterday and runs three full days. If you check the calendar, you will see the time frame also. Still well over 24 hrs left to go.

WHich calendar? Where can I find it?!

Looks like I'm at 29, didn't do much collecting yesterday.

So far they look great, feel like I'm probably missing some of the references but the ones I do get are awesome. Must find the Grima egg now that I know it exists.

Currently puzzled by a snake-on-cupcake egg I just found, not sure if it's a reference or just a spriter being random.

Thank you again for all the lovely eggs and a thrilling hunt, my favorite one is Amber followed by Kitty and the one in 28th place.

Got them all, yay ^^

Favorite eggs: Jurassic Park Mosquito in Amber Egg, Minecraft Angry Enderman Egg, the Wreck It Ralph Egg, and the Really Shimmery Red Egg

Least favorite egg: The Beetle Egg sad.gif Bugs make me cry and while that didnt make me cry, I did recoil out of instinct when it turned into a beetle, when it is just a scarab it looks pretty but those legs... D':

Loved all the eggs, even the ones I didn't understand xd.png great job everyone

Very top right of the forum page. The line above your message indicator

Yes! I've completed with 62/62! =D Harry Potter was my last egg.

I have to say, I like them all, with a few favorites (Grima egg

Excuse me what

Aight time to put effort into this .o.

On the top to the very right.

Has anyone managed to figure out what I referenced with this egg? I'm curious to see if anyone's figured it out yet. I don't think anyone will, so let's see me get proven wrong! If you know what it is, it'll be fairly clear to you :3

Dunno, but I literally just picked up that egg after I read this! xd.png

Only about half-way with collecting, hope I'll be able to catch up tomorrow. At least I'm doing better than last year. rolleyes.gif

I'm always so excited for the Easter event! Thanks to all the artists for giving us such gorgeous eggs!

Has anyone managed to figure out what I referenced with this egg? I'm curious to see if anyone's figured it out yet. I don't think anyone will, so let's see me get proven wrong! If you know what it is, it'll be fairly clear to you :3

Casting off earthly bonds (chains) and ascending to heaven? What with Easter and all.

lol, I might not be able to get them all this year just because college has been so busy for me.

I am curious about the knight eggs. Why we have two that are so similar.

Kind of looks to me like the artist couldn't choose which design to go with, submitted both for the admin to decide, and he ended up implementing them both. Lol.

Two more to goooo

When do we usually find out who the spriters are, or is it more of a case-by-case thing? There are some really pretty eggs this year.

So what happens once we have all 62 eggs?

Nothing. Just means you completed the event and get to have all the eggs in your basket for you to stare at whenever you want. (Plus bragging rights)

I really need to focus on collecting eggs so I can get them all. 9/62 atm xP

Now I really want to know what PieMaster's egg is all about!

I got the Elsa egg and totally didn't realize what it was until I read it here. Now I see it! Nice one.

The ice cream sundae is making my mouth water, yuuum.

36/62 for me biggrin.gif

need to get focused and set timer really LOL

I usually ma done by now but can't stay focused O_o