TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

I really love this year's eggs! I was pleasantly surprised at the PTO egg! biggrin.gif

What the bleep is that ?

Is it a 5 or 10 minute gap between them appearing?

I missed all of yesterday, so I've got to catch up somehow!

The Wreck it Ralph egg is the best thing I've ever seen.

What the bleep is that ?

I have no idea what she meant, but what comes to mind for me is either Paid Time Off or Parent Teacher Organization - both of which are real things. There are no eggs that I can see that represent either of those things though. Pacific theater of Operations? (US Navy uses that one...)

Just goes to show that using initials for things carries a bit of a risk that you won't be understood I guess.

eta: looked up what the acronym might stand for. Phantom of the Opera came up, and there's an egg from that here. Maybe that's what she meant.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

eta: looked up what the acronym might stand for. Phantom of the Opera came up, and there's an egg from that here. Maybe that's what she meant.

Seems likely, although I've most often seen PotO used as an acronym for Phantom of the Opera, at least on the fanfic sites I frequent.

Either way, looking forward to a list of the eggs, artists, and any references/inspirations of them all. Some I get and some I'm not sure about.

Finally done.

Thank you to all the wonderful artist and TJ for their hard work.

So hard to pick my favorite though...

Is it a 5 or 10 minute gap between them appearing?

I missed all of yesterday, so I've got to catch up somehow!

5 to 15 minute gap I believe

It's 62 eggs, right? I need 3 more, then, to be finished. So far my favourites are the lotus egg, the Wreck It Ralph egg, whatever the white bird one is... My absolute favourite is the June beetle! I'm an entomologist, so definitely yay!

Has anyone managed to figure out what I referenced with this egg? I'm curious to see if anyone's figured it out yet. I don't think anyone will, so let's see me get proven wrong! If you know what it is, it'll be fairly clear to you :3

Has anyone managed to figure out what I referenced with this egg? I'm curious to see if anyone's figured it out yet. I don't think anyone will, so let's see me get proven wrong! If you know what it is, it'll be fairly clear to you :3

Looks like over the garden wall or Gravity Falls.

I'm on 49 atm, I am sure I can catch them all! Just an hour or so more, then I'm off to bed ^^' (it's 11:11 PM where I am)

Very beautiful eggs this year, I really love them!

Yesss! Got the 62 xd.png . Now, my favorite, I think is the Rubi/ Red stone one.

Although, all are very beautiful. Thank you to all the artists and TJ!

Edited by NekoA

I have 42 at the moment.

20 more to get...

I hope I can get them all by tomorrow.

I think my favorite eggs are the pink lotus, the HP egg, and the amber egg.

60/62 eggs left! Only 2 eggs left!!! <3

JUST picked up the watermelon egg wub.gif Must be one of my favorites <3 So yummy!

Is it a reference to the Fantasia movie with Mickey Mouse as the sorcerer? At least that was the first thought that popped into my head when I collected your egg. smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

I have 21 so far, I missed yesterday mostly.

Edit: I want to say I totally love the Divider for this year. It looks like a snowstorm, which is what I had to endure in my state. Very fitting.

Edited by xeyla

The Wreck it Ralph egg is the best thing I've ever seen.

Agreed.

I also like the Ice Cream egg, Snail egg, Phantom of the Opera egg, Kitty + yarn, Pearl, and the Enderman egg.

35/62, more than halfway there!

Edit: I want to say I totally love the Divider for this year. It looks like a snowstorm, which is what I had to endure in my state. Very fitting.

Let me guess: Massachusetts?

I have

9/62

im on a roll

xd.png We were all there at one point. Good luck getting to 62!

Edited by gusearth1