TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Anyone with me in the <20 club? xd.png

(I have 18/20, since I've been busy today, but hopefully I can finish up everything tomorrow)

Afraid not anymore, but I know that feeling; when I started, I saw people in the 30s and 40s and 50s, (I even saw someone that said they were done,) and I was just like "WELL THEN... guess I'll just be sitting over here in the corner among the group of people that DIDN'T start at midnight xd.png"

Is it Black and Blue or White and Gold....

for me it depends on what angle I look at my screen. If the egg is at the top I see black and blue and If its at the bottom I see white and gold. I just think its so cool that someone not only thought of it, but was able to duplicate the same effect. biggrin.gif

ETA: I'm at 52 eggs, so only ten more to go for me. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Aww, I just found the most adorable snail egg. <3

Ditto! It's so cute! And then there's the snail on it's shell that is bumming a ride. xd.png

I just found that one too. So cute. (the snail one)

Edited by alupe99a

just found an egg that's half white with a bunny face(?) and half black with a menacing face blink.gif I have a feeling I know it's reference, but not entirely sure ohmy.gif

Oh cool! I just got a white owl that matches up with the grey owl from last year's Easter hunt. biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure those are cockatiels, Syiren.

I'm pretty sure those are cockatiels, Syiren.

oh. lol, oops. happy.gif; Still awesome though.

I have all 62 biggrin.gif The designs are all absolutely beautiful and I would like to thank the artists for all the work they put into them biggrin.gif

Oh no! I'm getting a late start thanks to work. I do see some cool-looking eggs, though, so I'm excited to get them. I always like fake eggs. biggrin.gif

I just realized that this is the last holiday we have until October...

Well, we'll have the Cave birthday in May (who's guessing there won't be an April release so we can prep for the birthday release) but otherwise yeh, but that's just the way holidays are in general.

I mean, us people in the US get the 4th of July, but DC doesn't really celebrate it which is probably for the best. (I do remember there was a Beat the Heat summer release but that was about it.)

I got Mike Wazowski and a Knight with a giant plume!

Does anyone have an idea how to get more eggs?

Edited by CaptainFalcon

I got Mike Wazowski and a Knight with a giant plume!

Does anyone have an idea how to get more eggs?

The eggs drop randomly in anywhere from 5-15 minute time periods, you've just got to wait.

Wow, I completely forgot this event happens every year xd.png

Happy Sunday/Awesome Day of the Week/Easter, everyone! wub.gif

Am I the only person that looked at the banner and thought "April showers bring May flowers."?

Am I the only person that looked at the banner and thought "April showers bring May flowers."?

Hmm... I remember that someone mentioned it before in this thread and I think that's exactly what the artist had in mind while creating the new divider. happy.gif