TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Which one is supposed to be the dress?

Edit: will there be a list with credits and all the references?

Edited by Naughtrish

OMG I can't believe I'm going to say this... I think it's a purple egg, at least I see as a purple egg. I don't know if it is animated and turn into gold and white also. LOL

First egg I got was the Puella Magi Madoka Magica one (I think that's what it is? The blue one with the gold stand?)

There's another Madoka egg, I believe.

62/62! Definitely did not expect to actually get this done within 24 hours!

Thank you very much to everyone involved in the event, there's some absolutely beautiful eggs again! Lots of fandom references I don't get, but I'm really happy there's a Harry Potter in there biggrin.gif

Yay! I'm glad people are liking the Harry Potter egg! biggrin.gif

Happy Easter everybody!

There's another Madoka egg, I believe.

Its a Witch egg ^^ I love that anime.

WB

Ahh thanks. I was expecting a gold and white one, just like I saw the dress xd.png

Is it Black and Blue or White and Gold....

42/62, just picked up the gorgeous pearl one! <3 Could that one pretty please be re-used as an in-cave egg sprite for a new breed somewhere down the road? ^-^ Because I would try to grab those like there's no tomorrow.

Haha I only just now noticed the dress egg, it's pretty neat. It's kinda weird though that I see the egg as white and gold but I saw the actual dress as black and blue, lol. laugh.gif

But my favorite eggs have got to be the Madoka Soul Gem and Grief Seed ones, they're amazing. wub.gif

But my favorite eggs have got to be the Madoka Soul Gem and Grief Seed ones, they're amazing. wub.gif

They're also (highlight for Madoka spoilers) both Sayaka. Her Soul Gem, and Ocktavia's grief seed. Homura is my favorite girl but I thought Sayaka's would be prettier.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Edit: will there be a list with credits and all the references?

There will be a list of credits. I will be confirming what shows up with what my list is.

I'll see about getting a references - if they apply.

Edited by Starscream

I've been busier today than expected! I finally have time to egg hunt! Wewt biggrin.gif

Yay! I got the Elsa eggie! That gives me 40 eggs! :3

Edited by shadowfighter

Anyone with me in the <20 club? xd.png

(I have 18/20, since I've been busy today, but hopefully I can finish up everything tomorrow)