TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

For tinypic, you just save the picture to your computer, and then go to tinypic.com

From there I think it's fairly self explanatory?

yes i did just that and i believe a mod edited my own post saying it is a "spoiler" if the ic is shown.

so basically it seems its not allowed to post pics, but apparently just links to pics...

Edited by Joya

I'm waiting for a Thorin Oakenshield/Hobbit-based egg, because that raven crown or the Arkenstone would be a missed opportunity, if it wasn't done. And since I wasn't asked to sprite an egg, well...xd.png

yes i did just that and i believe a mod edited my own post saying it is a "spoiler" if the ic is shown.

so basically it seems its not allowed to post pics, but apparently just links to pics...

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry strange for a forum of this kind me thinks lol

Feel free to look at the eggs on the wiki. wink.gif Just click the "Show/Hide all 62 FoE eggs" button.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragca...FoE_2015_58.png

I feel like this egg is referencing something that I've actually seen somewhere, but I can't recognise what. Help?

It's a reference to the game LIMBO. smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

22/62, got a lot of eggs still to catch ^^; "Gotta catch 'em all!" xd.png *brick'd*

*Edit* Pffft, just when I was hoping to catch he Frozen egg, I found I already did xd.png *facepalm*

Edited by FluffyPillow

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry strange for a forum of this kind me thinks lol

You can USUALLY post pix, but with these collecting events, a lot of people don't want to see them till they have caught them - it's a spoiler thing. So putting pix in threads would mean they'd have to avoid the threads - and sometimes you don't see that coming anyway - and it would be a shame to exclude probably at least half the members from visiting a thread.

Same principle as not telling others who dunnit with a crime novel and so on. But pix are harder to avoid seeing.

62/62!

My last was the ice cream egg, lovely!

But the three favorites for this year, in no particular order, are the insect-in-amber egg, the lotus egg, and the Mima from Touhou egg! laugh.gif

Edited by Ripan

Ou~ I love that beautiful deep red egg. wub.gif

I think the amber egg is a Jurassic Park reference. The polished amber stone on top of John Hammond's walking stich with the mosquito.

62/62!

My last was the ice cream egg, lovely!

But the three favorites for this year, in no particular order, are the insect-in-amber egg, the lotus egg, and the Mima from Touhou egg! laugh.gif

Wait a minute...

OMG there IS a Touhou egg! ohmy.gif I can't believe I just picked it up without even thinking about it! xd.png

62/62! Definitely did not expect to actually get this done within 24 hours!

Thank you very much to everyone involved in the event, there's some absolutely beautiful eggs again! Lots of fandom references I don't get, but I'm really happy there's a Harry Potter in there biggrin.gif

Just finished reading through all posts so far while camping the main DC page for eggs on another tab. I think I'm a tad obsessed with finding them all this year, haha. 24 eggs and counting!

First egg I got was the Puella Magi Madoka Magica one (I think that's what it is? The blue one with the gold stand?)

Funny enough I was watching Wreck-it Ralph earlier and my mom found the Wreck-it Ralph egg while the movie was playing xd.png

Sif confirmed in this post that the egg is Dragon Age related. It's red lyrium. smile.gif

I must of missed that post. Thank you.

Thank you so much TJ! In my country we don't celebrate Easter and I always, always wanted to collect eggs. Thanks to you, I can now smile.gif

Just got the mustache egg. Too cute! xd.png Not sure if it's meant to be something in particular, but I love it anyways lololol =P

20/62 ;U; I got some ways to go still, but I'll get there!