TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

sad.gif It keeps 404'ing me.

I've gotten three eggs, and I'm hoping they'll stay in my basket...

Oh yeah the egg hunt is on!! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ.

heres to praying for no major errors last minute.

Also its 2am and ive been dying easter eggs for some bloody reason and when mom [whos making cookies because of reasons] asked a question i replied with 'cows are good' i need sleep

Yay event

Edited by Whitefire

The Wreck it Ralph and the Kitty wagging its tail at the yarn are so cute <3

Glad to see some more beautiful eggs this year!

AHHH I missed last year's (I was busy that whole weekend, I guess) so I made sure I would get these ones!

Also duuude I think I got an Over the Garden Wall one. (Unless it's some other gnome in a forest!)

I'm afraid someone's gonna be pedantic so just saying I know Wirt isn't a gnome just like I know Bill Cipher is not a Dorito it's just funnier that way.

EDIT: ZOMG Mike is so adorable!

Edited by DorkJulian

Happy Easter, DC! This is my first on DC, so I have a question. When I collect the eggs, it takes me to to a page that says "404 Easter not found". Is this something wrong on my end or is this an issue anyone else is having?

Thanks!

Happy Easter, DC! This is my first on DC, so I have a question. When I collect the eggs, it takes me to to a page that says "404 Easter not found". Is this something wrong on my end or is this an issue anyone else is having?

Thanks!

Your badge is glitched. Your scroll needs to be assigned which image and that will fix it. as long as the eggs are changing after you click one, you are collecting them.

I was staring at the bottom of the AP wondering what in the world was that rainbow egg doing there?! then I remembered Easter! Happy Easter everyone, and to my very first Festival of Eggs' happy.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

tongue.gif I just keep on going to the AP every 15 minutes for the hidden eggs. The eggs started appearing even before this announcement.

mad.gif

keep getting 404 Easter egg not found .... ?????

is there supposed to be a basket on my scroll ? unsure.gif

NOTE : experienced difficulty initially with VD mate search as well ...

LOVE an Easter egg hunt ...

thanks all ....

Your badge is glitched. Your scroll needs to be assigned which image and that will fix it. as long as the eggs are changing after you click one, you are collecting them.

And how does the image get assigned?

Oh, I'd forgotten bout Easter... Yay for eggs! I love this year's border. Thanks TJ and spriters! laugh.gif

mad.gif

keep getting  404 Easter egg not found ....  ?????

is there supposed to be a basket on my scroll ?  unsure.gif

NOTE :  experienced difficulty initially with VD mate search as well ...

LOVE    an Easter egg hunt  ...

thanks all ....

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=167607&st=0

People who are starting the event for the first time this year seem to be getting the error. It is just a glitch, TJ hopefully fixes it soon for the newcomers tongue.gif

I got a... mustache blink.gif

Mustaches are cool ^w^