sparkle10184

Sparkle Draws

Hey smile.gif I'm in need of some drawing practice.

I haven't been drawing much lately and I think I'm a little rusty! So I was hoping if I made this thread I might get some requests to encourage me to get off my butt and do some art laugh.gif

For traditional art I use Crayola markers smile.gif

Occasionally another brand thrown in if I don't have a specific colour in Crayola.

Slots:

I will do my best to have your art done within a week, but sometimes things come up and it may take longer. Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you notice it's been a while without any updates smile.gif

T = traditional, D = digital

What I can draw:

• Canines (D or T)

• Felines (T)

• My Little Pony (D or T)

• Rabbits (T)

What I can't/won't draw:

• Humans

• Reptiles

• Insects

• Dragons

• Realistic Horses

Something not on the lists? Ask me about it!

Fill out this form to request:

[B]What you want me to draw:[/B]
[B]Digital or traditional:[/B]
[B]Background:[/B] (Only available for traditional!)
[B]Anything else:[/B]

Could you draw a:

Digital picture of a grey anthropomorphic wolf? Anthropomorphic means that it stands on two legs like a person, but isn't normally two-legged, if you didn't know.

Are you going to post some examples of your art? That will get more people interested in your thread.

Could you draw a:

Digital picture of a grey anthropomorphic wolf? Anthropomorphic means that it stands on two legs like a person, but isn't normally two-legged, if you didn't know.

Sorry, I can do anthropomorphic things sad.gif

Jackal - Yeah, sorry about that, I was trying to find some good ones to post, I just figured I would put up the thread in the mean time. Then I ended up busy with Easter stuff so I didn't have time to get any up. I will do that now biggrin.gif

Sorry, I can do anthropomorphic things sad.gif

Oh. Ok then. What about just a Shallow Water hatchling swimming through some coral?