spatio

Spatio Draws Things

I've got a request, if your taking any. Just out of my curiosity, I want you to draw the angriest (is that even a word) thing you can, dragon of course. Angry and all that. This angry. Pure hatred and rage right there. Thing iiiisssss, like the jigglypuff, nice and fluffy and furry, but full of rage.

um excuse me *points at scribbles* I have not the patience for clean

hmm yes angry I can do >:D

Edit: Are you wanting a tag or a full request?

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

Holy snap that glorious hair eastern is the best thing! Thank you so much. He's so fab and angry, like he just realised his hair stylist used the wrong brand of conditioner and now his day is ruined.

No worries Spatio, I am patient! biggrin.gif It's also just a visual for a roleplay, so it's not vital or anything-just super cool.

xd.png That dragon! Yes Spatio, you are clean, even your scribbles are clean, it's just so squeaky clean it sparkles and chimes when the light hits it.

Edited by skwerl56767

my scanner hates me, it's official >.<

So here's a digital version. hopefully spoopy enough

Just got a new computer with new software so I was like "where are layers, why is pen" xd.png But this means I can use Picarto now! :U

Not sure whether the tag question was directed to me, 52, or both of us, but no...? It was probably for 52. I'm tired.

WOW! That thing is super freaky, but it's so cool! It's wonderful! *Hugs* I'm so happy! biggrin.gif Come here Spatio, you need a hug! *Hugs Spatio while still covered in demon goo*

I'm glad you like it Skwerl! biggrin.gif

Hey look omg I did a request

user posted image

leetle tag

wolves are hard

like what are their noses even doing

I'm glad you like it Skwerl! biggrin.gif

Hey look omg I did a request

user posted image

leetle tag

wolves are hard

like what are their noses even doing

Awh cute

Though he looks more like a big cat, tbh

It's quite adorable, cat-like as it is. He looks kind of prideful, like it thinks it's better then everyone else. Or it's giving someone that evil look of false sympathy. Then again, that may just be me...xS

*breathes life into thread* and that thing was creepy omg like a drippy spider o_o

ah yes the spiderabbit was fun to design! biggrin.gif

Oof I almost forgot I had requests on here xP

Requests? What requests? But really, you should work on those. xd.png

Yes. Creepy is essential for good demon things. c: And I think the problem with the wolf is his muzzle isn't long enough. Squishing the ends of the nose together so it has a more rounded shape may also help with the cat-like look.

Hm... I may or may not throw another request at you Spatio. tongue.gif Oh, and welcome back, by the way!

Omg I actually had it longer in the original version but I thought it was too narrow and long pffft

As long as there are slots open REQUEST AWAAYYYY biggrin.gif

...and welcome back from where? The unbumped depths of the original works?

/still not in town and thus cannot art, sorry. I'll try to get requests done when I get back next week but I've got a ton of DR things to do and a commission to work on.

Umm...

I have another request, but dang, is it specific.

A male Pillow hatchling (w/ fluff), holding a knight's sword (perhaps a mini-claymore), riding a flying velociraptor over a rainbow.

I think I might be a little too random sometimes...

haha okay xd.png

Are you wanting a Jurassic Park-style velociraptor or an actual velociraptor?

haha okay xd.png

Are you wanting a Jurassic Park-style velociraptor or an actual velociraptor?

I'm not really sure; either one would work.

Oh hey look, I have an art thread! Whoops!

I'll try to get requests done pretty soon. ^^

Your Spatio grew to level 15!

Spatio wants to learn the move DRAW HUMAN, but it already knows four moves. Should Spatio forget a move?

user posted image

Oh hey look, I have an art thread! Whoops!

I'll try to get requests done pretty soon. ^^

Your Spatio grew to level 15!

Spatio wants to learn the move DRAW HUMAN, but it already knows four moves. Should Spatio forget a move?

user posted image

Omg this picture xd.png

Depends on what moves Spatio has. Hm... I think we can remove "Forgets Easily" and replace it with "Draw Human".(But no, really, I'm laughing my butt off over here.)

xd.png Anyways, look Spatio! You can draw decent humans, like I can draw decent humanoids! Actually I think you're better at it than I am.

Oh yeah, and I might erupt from lurking again to toss another request at you. But you have catching up to do, so I'll wait. tongue.gif