spatio

Spatio Draws Things

Now that I've actually got computer access I'll be posting a lot more art and hopefully getting requests done pretty fast. x3

On that note, had to have some fun with photoshop so have a quick monster doodle

I'm starting to feel like Oprah

"you get a sketch! you get a sketch! everybody gets a sketch!"

it's fun biggrin.gif

user posted image

*shamelessly double posts with some art I did while not working on the things I'm supposed to be working on*

good GOD are colors hard

excuse me while I go sleep off the effort for a few days

user posted image

HHHHHHHHHH your sketches are so amaze like bows down

ugugh that shading nice

pls post more of your art no matter what it is ahhh these are so nice ; v ; everything looks so perfect how

thanks you guys! x3

pffft mage plz

she does sort of look like she needs a hug tho xd.png

I need to get requests done, so perhaps a request stream will be in order for tomorrow?

not gonna lie tho I kinda sorta already did your request Skwerl because I cannot resist the allure of monsters but to be fair to everyone I will post requests in order

No worries, I shall plunge you into the world of monsters because we both like weird things. (Plots evilly.)

If there will be a stream, maybe it'll actually be the first one I go to. Do you know when it will start and/or which time-zone you're in? The few I want to jump into are usually out of my time zone, so I always miss them... when I'm not being shy or have no bandwidth. xd.png I'm presuming it's either Central or Eastern Time?

Yeah, at the moment it's Eastern. I've actually got the whole day off, so I'll probably do a few mini-streams (creeks? rivulets?) throughout the day, but I can shoot for a 7:00 pm one.

livestream link

omg wow I did a request :OOOO

user posted image

you can tell the exact moment where I gave up on tiny details

Edited by dragonwinxzodiac

gryphon request

user posted image

might do the raven dragon as well as a bonus because why not? biggrin.gif

I think all your art is just fantastic, but the dragons you do are my absolute favorites. o3o

Sorry I poofed on the livestream, my internet couldn't handle it at the last minute. D: But that was fun! Yay, so many requests. xd.png Shall I start thinking up another one? Within the week-length cooldown of course.(But really, I might try to snatch some of your techniques because I want to be awesome like you.)

Loved the stream tonight. 'twas fun ^^

Would you be able to draw me an eastern with super fab facial hair? All the beards, all the eyebrows. yes. ouo

Edited by XDragon52

Aww, I'm sorry! The internet, she is a cruel mistress. But yeah, go for it! rabbit spider demon was hella fun to draw :DDD

Ahh, thanks! I dunno about beards and eyebrows, that might be too much godly hair-power for one beast to contain! 8U

Haha well whatever works, then! As much hair as possible C:

Thanks tho (cuz I forgot to say it the first time and I'd hate to be rude :V)

gryphon request

user posted image

might do the raven dragon as well as a bonus because why not? biggrin.gif

*hugs its feathery head and pets beak* owo

Skwerl: So my scanner is being tempermental (my dad is trying to fix it atm, it won't connect to my computer for some reason?) so I might end up redoing your request digitally or just uploading a photo of it from my tablet (which I was trying to avoid since the sketch is so light). Sorry D:

In other news the Holy Hair God has Descended from the Hair Heaven to lavish us in his luscious locks. Aka Tia's request.

user posted image

God bless select-and-paste symmetry.

Also I was going for friendly but listening to Ajapai tends to make things turn out aggressive. :U

I think all your art is just fantastic, but the dragons you do are my absolute favorites. o3o

Sock, you took the words out of my mouth

Anyways, try my avatar wolf, I dare you >:3

^^ Thanks! I'm working on it! (haha clean what are you talking about)

Sure thing, Esko!

400th art thread post wat