Syrup

Pet Rocks

I'm not completely sure if this suggestion was designed as a way to collect "frozen eggs", but painting the rocks like eggs was mentioned in the thread and that reminded me of another thread with a similar idea.

If we take the suggestion at face value (actual rocks to pick up in the cave and put in a 'box of rocks'), I think I should find and bump the painted egg rocks thread. It's already bumped. x3 Ok, let's take the talk of painted rocks over to the "Frozen Eggs Biome" thread.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

i dunno, it seems kinda unnecessary and we already have a few goofy things already, also it seems like something so many other adoptable games have probably done already

at least magistream has, and i dont want them accusing DC of copycating

although back to the more pets thing that AGDP brought up, i agree it should stay DRAGON cave

thoooouuugh I wouldn't object to having unicorn foals show up in the cave rarely...

i know ima bad collection of cubes...

Edited by blockEdragon

I much prefer this suggestion over being able to collect rocks. I feel like painting rocks to look like eggs (which is what the other suggestion is) makes more sense than just having pet rocks. That way, things are still related to dragons and it doesn't pull away from this being Dragon Cave.