Path Light

My hill!

No, this hill is mine!

*Points to the flag placed at the top of the hill*

The hill is mine. See? My dragons are here! And you don't want to be messing with my Plated Collossi here...

I don't see any dragons or anything so its my hill...

How dare you attempt to take the mighty Crown Prince's hill?

*stabs sword into the ground*

This belongs to me.

Crown Princes? Wolves? DINOSAURS?? This has gotten too far out of hand! Don't you know that worldly possessions mean nothing in the long run?

Until you all learn this lesson, you are banned from this hill. *uses magic to transport everyone away from the hill, shaking her head sadly* It will be mine now.

*Is an anti-magic mage. She steps forward, glaring at Windra. Then, shaking her head, she sits down on the hill cross-legged.*

Oh, you poor sweet innocent child.

My hill.

*frowns, stepping forward, and pushes against the anti-magic mage in question* Y-You... Is your heart so tainted and impure, you cling to things of this world for power?

Please leave. You are not worthy to sit atop my hill.

Ah? Is there a fight going on? I have returned, irrelevant mage and anti-magic mage.

*sits down upon the top of the hill*

Well, they are distracted. This belongs to me, the great Crown Prince Miko.

*frowns, stepping forward, and pushes against the anti-magic mage in question* Y-You... Is your heart so tainted and impure, you cling to things of this world for power?

Please leave. You are not worthy to sit atop my hill.

*Rolls down the hill when pushed against, and lands on her face. She might have anti-magic in this thread, but she also has terrible balance.* Ugh. sad.gif

Edited by PixelShark

*gazes down at the anti-magic mage gently but sternly* Good. Now lie down there until you learn your lesson.

Hm? *looks over at the Crown Prince* You... seem even worse than her, I'm afraid. Miko, was it? Please leave this instant.

Leave this instant?

*scoffs*

Me, leave? This instant?

*stands*

It is you that must leave. Either that, or duel me. Whoever wins keeps this hill.

Fight...? B-But I am opposed to violence. *clasps hands together firmly* Please, can't this be resolved peacefully? Give me my hill back!

It is not your hill, it is mine!

*swings sword towards her*

The answer is no.