TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

The Plated Colossi are so massive! I love them!

LadyLyzar has done an amazing job on these! I am in love with these guys. The new horde begins! wub.gif

They are all beautiful!! My favorite, mmm, Blue Gemshard Dragon. I love blue! biggrin.gif

They grew up they grew up!! Lookit those Gems... I mean Gemshards, lol. Absolutely gorgeous! I have to admit that I like the Plated Colossus better as a hatchling, but I love that they are so big and brutish.

The Colossus are awesome too!! biggrin.gif There's so much lineage potential with this release!

Perfectly put. I love their description too. Makes me want to breed them with Decipis. xd.png

These are all great; wonderful work, spriters! ^..^

COLOSSUS DRAGONS ARE PERFECT WOW

They'll go perfectly with Brutes just as I suspected. I LOOOVE THEM. wub.gif

The Red Gems are definitely my favorite of the Gems biggrin.gif

The female Plateds look like rock stars xd.png

EEEEEEEE! This is worse than running amok in a candy store. I love them all!!!

Still leaning toward the red gemshards as my favorite of the three, followed by the blue.

Making my plans for the colossae, already.

Edited by blackdragon71

The red Gems kind of remind me of Mushu. Only loosely though.

Wow they're all so lovely!

I need so many Gemshards. *_* I don't even mind the dimorphism combined with the random color because I just want a bunch of them. xd.png I'll get all the sprites eventually.

Love the look of the Colossus dragons. And they look like they'd be the perfect match for Brutes in both appearance and nature.

I wonder why the Gems were different colors. With Pyralspite dragons and Copper dragons, the different colors were a result of different biomes. That's not the case this time. So what is it?

I REALLY wish I could name my new River dragon Kohaku, but I'm sure that name's taken. sad.gif

I love all the adults...the River is gorgeous, it's colors remind me of a soothing lagoon in a tropical forest...the Gemshard is whimsical and lovely and I love both their shapes and poses...but the PLATE dragon...yeah, baby! That's what I was hoping for! Big, wicked, powerful, badass...did I mention BIG??? It's my hands down favorite. <3

Great job to all the artists! smile.gif

It is a beautiful dream. Alas...

Yes, definitely Brutes, Royal Crimsons and they might be interesting with Luminas too. I'm going to need a LOT of these!

I like them with Undines, Brutes and Royal Crimsons, but I think I might go with

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=rNEUK&style[bg]=y

or

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...mate=1JfM&style[bg]=y