TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

They all look good to me, but I like think the blue one looks best, but that's just my opinion.

I was leaning towards blue as well, it seems to complement the orange-red best.

Still waiting on those thick-plated hatchies...

All of the adults look really nice so far, the rivers and the gems go well together. Now to wait for the last four to grow up.

I have fallen in love with the gem dragons - let the hoarding begin!

Now to see how they breed, and whether or not it's possible to breed for color...

The adults are gorgeous, I love how sleek they look. : D

*looking forward to Plates growing up*

The striped river and blue gemshards look great. Other two gemshards are meh for me. I hope one of my gemshards hatches blue!

I like the rivers and the female gemshards. Not too keen on the male Gemshard pose, I'll probably just get a couple males for completion's sake.

Oh my stars, the adults are beautiful poptartFINALTINY.gif I love the river dragons! So sleek and pretty. And the gemshards are amazing. I love the description, and all the colors are lovely. Now I can't wait to see how the plate dragons grow up.

The Gemshards are a lot pretty than i thought they would be! Hopefully the plated ones grow up really soon.

I think the bronzey-gold accents on the blue gemshards go very nicely with bronze shimmer smile.gif

Oooh, that combo does look really pretty :3 Kind of like earth (or sand) with water :3 hehe Which I just realized would suit your Shimmer perfectly, given her code laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

OMG!! The Colossus is amazing! It's like a medieval dragon, I love it! ohmy.gif

Plated Colossus ROCKS!!!

OMG YES another big, brutal, mean dragon. xd.png We totally need more of those. Will be hoarding all three new breeds kthx

Love all of them. Time to make my usual mini-armies of all of these.

Holy cow! The Colossus dragons are my new favorite from the three! They're so huge and amazing! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh my god. Adult Plates absolutely take the cake. They are totally the orcs of Dragon Cave too, by looking at their sprite and their description!

OMG... Those Plated Colossus are simply amazing!! I love them!! wub.gif Them and the green Gemshard dragons are my favorite of this release, but they're all so amazing!

So flipping awesome! Amazing work, spriters! And thank you for the awesome new dragons! <3 wub.gifwub.gif

I'm not as big of a fan with the Colossus as I am with the other two breeds, but it's not bad! Definitely nice to have a bulkier dragon again - I know several people who were hoping for something like that. tongue.gif

The spriters all did very well, congratulations on getting more of your breeds in-cave! And thank you, of course.