TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Don't get me started on you're and your.

Aside from the fact that your should be you's by the grammar rules of non-pronoun-English, those ones at least make sense once you get the logic into your head :3 There's nothing like learning German to make you realise what a mess English has made of grammatical cases.

The plates are definitely tough hatchers - I now have a Gem with its first crack which has fewer views, fewer unique views, fewer clicks and longer before it can hatch than my first plate.

edit: bleeping apostrophes sneaking into my possessive pronouns again :/

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

That is utterly bizarre. Can you see the images on the new files page? If you can't then it might be some weird ad block issue or the like. If you can then... I dunno, I guess your computer hates spoiler pages.

I can't see them on the "Currently Being Released" page, but I can see the files in the "recently uploaded" list, so it's not the images that are being blocked for me.

In case that helps anyone.

Aside from the fact that your should be you's by the grammar rules of non-pronoun-English, those ones at least make sense once you get the logic into your head :3 There's nothing like learning German to make you realise what a mess English has made of grammatical cases.

The plates are definitely tough hatchers - I now have a Gem with its first crack which has fewer views, fewer unique views, fewer clicks and longer before it can hatch than my first plate.

edit: bleeping apostrophes sneaking into my possessive pronouns again :/

English is basically a kleptomaniac language. It gathered up little bits of all the languages it shoved out of the way when it was taking over and now it's a giant mess.

It's so bad that when it does something better than another language you know something's wrong! (Lookin at you, French. What's up with that 4-20s-10 nonsense you've got going for 90)

I got to the release 12 hours late so my gems won't be hatching till about 1 AM my time. Alas.

Edited by animetriplicate

Oooooohhhh finally a new release! ^^

Got three of the Gems and two of both others. =3 Me ish happy =>

It's gonna be a bit of a pain getting all of the three colours of the gems, but if I get all green I'm happy as well xd.png

Oooooohhhh finally a new release! ^^

Got three of the Gems and two of both others. =3 Me ish happy =>

It's gonna be a bit of a pain getting all of the three colours of the gems, but if I get all green I'm happy as well xd.png

That is the thing, isn't it.

We have no idea if all those colors even drop in the biomes.

They could be like the stripes in that only ONE color drops as CBs in the biomes and the other colors need to be bred. Keep in midn that TJ could still HAVE CBs of those colors cus he is TJ. We just don't know yet. We shall see once thelittle lovelies begin hatching on other people's scrolls.

Edited because of typo fail. xd.png

Edited by Silverswift

(Lookin at you, French. What's up with that 4-20s-10 nonsense you've got going for 90)

There's a travel and language webcomic called Itchy Feet that made a strip about that in the context of encountering a dialect where it's done the 'normal' way :3 Can't seem to find it though...

We have no idea if all those colors even drop in the biomes.

Actually all three colours have been confirmed available as CB by people who risked Earthquakes biggrin.gif And not always the same on one scroll either which is great.

Actually all three colours have been confirmed available as CB by people who risked Earthquakes biggrin.gif And not always the same on one scroll either which is great.

So is it random, then... like with the nebs?

Edited by Silverswift

So is it random, then... like with the nebs?

We're guessing so at this point - data so far suggests it's not time based either. But probably with all colours in male and female, I think we can assume TJ's conform to the standard on that.

Still another 24 hours before mine even think about hatching (that's what I get for being late to the party) - ah well, least I know others will have them hatch before me...and I can see what the deal is with Gemstone colors and decide if I want to collect more of them at present time or wait smile.gif

I can't see them on the "Currently Being Released" page, but I can see the files in the "recently uploaded" list, so it's not the images that are being blocked for me.

In case that helps anyone.

Same here, but thanks for the link to the recently added files. smile.gif

After scouring EATW for a while, giving views, these are the cracking sequences I've collected of the Gemstone eggs:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oy6nf5c

I may be missing one, but I think these are pretty cool! Someone better at photoshop than me should make a gif of it cracking :D And I'll totally put it in my signature

a new release happy.gif it'll take me a while to catch my fill of these lovelies.

i wish there was a way to tell which color gemstone you get from the egg. at least you can tell with the S1 hatchies which one you have, plenty of time to trade happy.gif

can't wait to see their adult forms, i'm very interested in that eastern puddle one though wub.gif

I love how the gemstone eggs have a different cracking sequence smile.gif

And I adore those gemstone hatchlings! Can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

I love the way the egg looks as it's cracking! It looks like a candy easter egg or an egg cookie!!!

user posted image

Finally was able to incubate one of my eggs, now all I have to do is wait about 40 mins, and I'll have a Gem Hatchling! :3

Well this is interesting, I hope i can get at least 2 of each, had a busy weekend.

I've got an extra plate you can have if you have any trouble catching those. wink.gif

Whoo-hoo! My first six only have about 3-4 hours left before they start hatching! biggrin.gif

I just realized I never thanked the spriters and TJ...

Many thanks Odeen, JTOB, LadyLyzar, and TJ!

Edited by shadowfighter

Congrats to those who have their babies hatching. Please do share the outcomes of your gem colorations. laugh.gif

It's time, it's time, the first eggs should be hatching! Please come report your gem colors as your hatchlings arrive, I'm so curious whether they'll be evenly distributed!

Also Shadowfighter, that third spriter should be LadyLyzar, I believe. smile.gif

Two reds and one green. I was hoping for a blue, but maybe next time.

I also unfortunately influenced both reds to be male. I won't be influencing my next batch.

Edited by Nicola

I've been stalking a hatchery, so far, all I've seen hatched is Blues.

Edited by shadowfighter

I have only two incubated eggs - one of which was a puddle who just hatched and one plated who is only at the second stage of cracking dry.gif I've put it in some ERs so hopefully it'll hatch soon without getting sick =/