TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Thx for new releases!

Oh my god I just found that gemstone has three colours!

Soooooooooooooo amazing!

Decided to grab one more jeweled egg to lock my scroll, did it, and went to sort it to the bottom with the other jeweled eggs I got earlier, and cannot sort for some reason. The page loads, but everything is faded, and won't let me drag. Anyone else have this issue? I was able to sort them earlier.

I had a lot of trouble yesterday, but finally got it to work. Sometimes if you just hit save even though everything is faded out it will kick it into working. Sometimes you need a hard refresh. Sometimes it seems if I switch to one of the other custom sorts and then switch back that will help. And sometimes I just give up and come back later! laugh.gif

ahhhh! I'm late for the release! D:

Hope there is time to get them still!

Oh I really like those hatchies, but the gemstones are my favorite, they are sooo cute!

I was eh about the plated ones, but the gendered hatchies look nice. Although the female one either looks like she has either a beard or has pushed all of her hair to the side.

I hope the others gender soon.

Edited by Jazeki

Ooooh! The plated hatchlings look awesome! This might just turn out to become a new favourite breed.. wub.gif

Mine too! Seeing hatchlings, I am so happy I grabbed accidentaly three plated eggs, instead of two biggrin.gif

How long will they be dropping?

I accidently grabbed a common, not sure if I should bite it to try to get it off scroll or wait the 5 hours.

"It’s grown a forked spade at the end of its tail and long, tufted whiskers!"

...say what? o.o Is this another Eastern? Or something completely different?

The gendered plated guys look incredible. Wish the gemstones would gender

Never mind. Wow. That was unexpected

Edited by Sir Barton

The eggs are great! Happy catching, everyone!

ohmy.gif The s2 of the encrusted dragon looks amazing on the Portal2 skin. So pretty! *drools*

Edit: The s2 of the condensation dragon is fantastic! Because it has bright bits on it, it looks a bit unfinished on the Portal2 skin, but I absolutely adore it on a light background. Awesome work, JOTB!

Edited by pinkgothic

Ok now both the Puddles and the Gems look Eastern-ish to me. *gets excited*

Oh, wow! Are they both Easterns? BLESS.

I love the contrasting colors on the green gemstone. Can't wait to see what the other two colors will turn out to be. Maybe yellow/gold and another blue shade? I want the seaweed ones to gender too.

Edit: All of the gendered hatchies look amazing so far.

Edited by Jazeki

Oh, the S2's look adorable, I love all of them! wub.gif Much Eastern love this release, I approve. :3

WELP took a chance and bite the common I accidently picked up to try to make room.

It turned, so still have to wait 5 hours and hope the eggs are still dropping. v-v

Oh my! I am loving all the hatchies, especially now that they have gendered. Good job JOTB, Odeen, and Lady Lyzar. Having seen your work in earlier releases I figured I would like these dragons, and I was right.

Thanks spriters and TJ for bringing us these babies and I can't wait to see what they look like all grown up.

With that said, I am just a wee bit disappointed that there are no new spriters for this batch.

WELP took a chance and bite the common I accidently picked up to try to make room.

It turned, so still have to wait 5 hours and hope the eggs are still dropping. v-v

In the same boat as you! I've got an egg with 6 hours to hatch... so close to getting another gem crusted egg!

WHY. The ONE DAY real life chose to make me busy was THE DAY OF THE RELEASE.

Ah well whatever I still got some of them. xd.png

Ok there were two different dragon species that were ruby, sapphire, and emerald.

*eyes the wingless nature of the gems*

hm, two easterns. I can't object to this. biggrin.gif

But yeah, also a bit disappointed there's no new spriters.

oh WOW! those S2 hatchies are just to die for! All of them! I may just have to start an army biggrin.gif

Love all the s2 hatchies! Can't wait to see the gemstones mature!