TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I also think I know what these gemstones could be.... I'm going to go check if what I'm thinking of is still there.

GAH! You had all of uc convinced we weren't going to have a release! Well, I've got one of the new ones with gems, gonna try for one of each next. Yay!

Oh, I've just noticed how many gem-encrusted variations there will be. Need more egg space! D:

Twelve gemstones. Maybe one for each birthstone of the month?

Edited by Niyaka

I'm pretty sure I know what the gems ones are too.

And yep, missing from the completed section. happy.gif

....I need more because these will be hoarded.

Most awesome!! I just happened to sign in too xd.png

Lovely new eggs! And so many gems =o

Came here instantly when the biomes were empty lol

Yay! Super excited for the release! Thanks TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

I'm thinking there's 6 variants, but he has 12 - one for each gender of variant.

I could be wrong of course though xd.png

I'd say more likely either 3 variations with hatchling and adult dimorphism, or 4 variations.

Of course, number of eggs doesn't necessarily mean dimorphism, as we saw with the Pyralspite release.

Holy censorkip.gif what are these eggs?! I had to abandon my brine dragon w/ 10 hrs left until hatching to pick them all up!

Edited by imawinner21

I hope the gem ones are either exceptionally common or bred alts. Otherwise collecting them is going to be wacko.gif .

And here I was going to go hunting and breeding guardians again. smile.gif Well, the one I picked up from the AP will hatch this evening and the other two will hatch soon. But I think I'm going to need more egg slots!

Thanks for the release. I just realized how much I missed the normal releases. And this one is a doozy!

Unfortunately even with incubation, it will be at least 7 hrs before I can grab another new egg. I may trade one of the three condensation eggs for a gem one once the cool down is over, so I would least have two of each to start with.

12 eggs for the gem one...if there's no dimorphism that's 6 variations. Yikes! We'll know more for sure once they hatch.

Either way, I hope these are all common...I don't want another coast/alpine Pyalspite situation....

Don't know why, but those "gemstone-encrusted" eggs kind of remind me of M&M cookies. And if there's different variations of whatever those are when they grow up for different months, I'm gonna be very excited.

The ones that are kind of leaf-patterned are quite pretty, too.

Off to find eggs of these!

My last Pink misgendered, so I've lost a female influence for a male...

Edited by Niyaka

My last Pink misgendered, so I've lost a female influence for a male...

It is always easy to gender swap new releases when they first come out. Fear not. smile.gif

Well, looks like I'm putting my private linage on hold....

I'm probably just gonna grab gemstones and ignore the other two for now.

Are the puddley ones dropping in the jungle?

The gem-encrusted ones are in the jungle. The other two are in the forest, as far as I can tell.

Edit: I stand corrected. Just caught a plated one in the jungle so that one at least is in both biomes

Edited by Amberfly

I woke up this morning, realized that it was saturday and I egg locked myself last night, and I just KNEW there would be a release today!!!

Well, time to drop all of those bread eggs