SULDhasno

Favourite Anime Opening

I tried looking for a thread like this, but couldn't find one. So here it is!

For me, it's Yowamushi na Honoo from Yowamushi Pedal and Unravel from Tokyo Ghoul.

the 1st opening of SnK... shingeki no kyojin...... attack on titan xd.png

I could play it over and over and over, plus a youtuber called 331erock did a metal cover of it wub.gif ...... I am in love even more xd.png

Yeah it's awesome. I don't really like the second one though.

Edited by SULDhasno

Black Lagoon's opening is awesome and fits the tone of the show perfectly... also Xam'd: Lost Memories OP is very cool, never get tired of it!

I know so many.. it's hard to pick a favorite. Let's go with the second season opening to Kill la Kill, Ambiguous. Or Koi wa Chaos no Shimobe Nari from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W.

I am currently obsessed with both of the Attack on Titan openings though. It took awhile for the second one to grow on me, but I for one love it.

I think the second SNK opening is okay, but the tone of it just drastically changes from humanity making a desperate attempt to survive (the first one) to some kind of great victory that would mean the annhilation of their enemy (the first bit of the second one especially). Well, that's just my opinion though.

Edited by SULDhasno

Attack on Titans openings are both great!

One of my other favorites are diffinetly the opening from Gatchaman Crowds and the second opening of Kill la Kill biggrin.gif

SULD, we needed this thread

Badly

I will make the most of it

I like both SNK openings, especially the full version of the second and the first.

The fourth opening of Naruto pre shippuden

The Steven Universe opening!

The FMA Brotherhood opening

Digimon Frontier opening

Maybe others, I like so many tongue.gif

The Japanese opening of Digimon Tamers -- only version better than that is the Cantonese version. Actually, I like all of the Digimon japanese openings xd.png Digimon Frontier's English opening is pretty good too.

For AoT I like the second opening too -- not only the music, but the graphics and the slow-mo. Some other openings I've found catchy are the first Durarara! opening, and

I sing that last one sometimes. (In the cold breeze, that I walk along...) tongue.gif

Now I shall speak for my sister.

Durarara x2 shou (I think, or it's one of the Durarara series is her fav. She also likes the Haikyuu opening, the first season second opening of Yowamushi pedal (Yowamushi na honoo), as well as the first season Tokyo ghoul opening.

I seem to be the only one who doesn't like the second opening of AoT...

Ah well. Perhaps I haven't listened to it enough.

The angel beats opening is pretty cool too.

Edited by SULDhasno

RWBY has two fantastic openings so far. I also really like the one for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Actually just about any opening for GITS is great... I'm not much of an anime person, welp.

For those of you who are into anime soundtracks you might want to check out this guy. He makes piano covers for all kinds of anime songs, you might like them.