Stellaluna22

.:*・°☆.The Galaxy Lineage.:*・°☆.。

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage!

Scroll name: SakuraHimitsu

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? I have no full dragons... So I suppose an egg. Purebred is preferred.

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? Recently joined, but plan on being active.

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): probably when possible.

This correct? (Sorry about before >_<)

That's alright smile.gif

I will send you an egg from my newest Galaxy pair! Check your PMs soon.

That's alright smile.gif

I will send you an egg from my newest Galaxy pair! Check your PMs soon.

Thank you very much! happy.gif

Wow! My luck with breeding this week is awesome!

Another successful breeding: Typhon & Nyx Galaxy. If only Nyx's father was named xd.png

Scroll name:LegendaryDragonOfAwesome

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg?I want to breed them biggrin.gif

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? Daily active.However, if I have to be inactive for some reason, I'll let you know

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): Yes, i want to become a breeder. I need one more magi before though

My favourite country is England xd.png

Welcome to the Galaxy lineage! Hope you have a great time!

Yes, the magi thing can sometimes be a huge pain >_< which is why I usually just trade for mature hatchlings instead xd.png

If you'd like, I can give you an egg fresh from my new pair, Typhon & Nyx. This is up to you though smile.gif

TENTH PAGE IS MINE :3

Edited by Stellaluna22

Akeforis and M'Bezzeq's egg misgendered on me so if anyone wants the darling (red girl, lineage> first born!<) just stick an AP egg in this swap >>

*She as a pretty neat code IMO : z55bp

EDIT : changed to a one way teleport because of the April release

If you want her just PM me and I'll give her link

Edited by Starwind

I want to announce a Galaxy Dragon

Forum Name: Wmctalon

Name of the Dragon: Diana (Troy) Galaxy, Not-Blue Galaxy

Lineage Link:Diana ; Not-Blue

Edit: Has anyone been able to get a male hatchling lately?? o_o

Edited by Wmctalon

I didnt influence any eggs male lately, but I have gotten 1 green male hatchling by chance and 2 greens through trading.

Akeforis and M'Bezzeq's egg misgendered on me so if anyone wants the darling (red girl, lineage> first born!<) just stick an AP egg in this swap >>

*She as a pretty neat code IMO : z55bp

EDIT : changed to a one way teleport because of the April release

If you want her just PM me and I'll give her link

And, she has been sent to Stellaluna smile.gif

Enjoy!

Thanks!

I hope she likes Epimetheus Galaxy, as he's the current and only bachelor male I have right now XP

oh kewl im level 4 now blink.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

Thank you for the pretty. ^^ They will be properly named, and of course loved!

Cool! Thanks for adopting the little one smile.gif

Welcome SakuraHimitsu and TheLegendaryDragonOfAwesome!

Hope you like it with us. If I can breed any dragons for you please let me know.

Edited by Laura-Lana

I think I'm good for a few days besides just trying to get stuff past eggs, haha, but thank you happy.gif

-SakuraHimitsu

Both my recent CB Nebula catches have gendered female... Oh well! Guess I just have to keep trying for some males. That or breed myself many many more Pinks for Influencing!

Just caught this gorgeous Galaxy in the AP earlier today. It's even gen... but not purebred *gasp* Feeling a bit inspired now, actually. Gotta find/make a mate for them - hope it genders purple (purple is my favorite nebula color) biggrin.gif

Forum Name: kigyptnee

Name of the Dragon: Galaxy of Creation

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DSg5j

Oh, that's a very gorgeous line! A lucky catch!

Note: I will be egglocked for the next few days as I am helping out with other lineages too. Won't be long though, don't worry! If you want an egg from my pairs, simply PM me and I'll put you on a waiting list. Be sure to include which pair.

Forum Name: Avarule

Name of the Dragon: Lapis Galaxy

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/IcsVU

YES! She colored right! biggrin.gif Now I just need a mate for her.

@Kigyptnee Wow, that is gorgeous! ohmy.gif Congrats!

Edit: accidentally double posted so I'll just merge my two posts.

Congrats on the correct colour, Avarule! smile.gif

Keawi Galaxy was named specifically after her adorable code! Good thing she gendered female! Whew.

-------------------------------------------------------

I want to Gift a Galaxy Dragon!

Forum Name: Stellaluna22

Scroll name: Stellaluna22

Lineage Link: Boop.

Lineage Type/Gen: 2nd Generation, Purebred.

Teleport Link: Please post if you take this egg! It is from Atlas & Aphrodite Galaxy! Their secondborn egg!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Edit: accidentally double posted so I'll just merge my two posts.

Congrats on the correct colour, Avarule! smile.gif

Keawi Galaxy was named specifically after her adorable code! Good thing she gendered female! Whew.

-------------------------------------------------------

I want to Gift a Galaxy Dragon!

Forum Name: Stellaluna22

Scroll name: Stellaluna22

Lineage Link: Boop.

Lineage Type/Gen: 2nd Generation, Purebred.

Teleport Link: Please post if you take this egg! It is from Atlas & Aphrodite Galaxy! Their secondborn egg!

Aw shucks... I just egglocked myself like half an hour ago with new eggs and cb dragies... Oh well... Hope the pretty nebbie finds a loving home <3

Scroll name: Kazuma52

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg?I'm good, I have already have one galaxy dragon lineage plus a few cb ones I plan to join in with (and 3 nebulas growing up)

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? fairly active, though I mostly stay in the wishlist thread I run and the departure thread where I hunt mostly for hatchlings

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!):yes

I definitely have several new potential pairs (and old pairs) ready to breed, but unfortunately...egglocked dry.gif

*shriek* Just noticed, we have another colour rebel! biggrin.gif I should find her a CB purple male so we have all 4 neb colours smile.gif

Edit:

Welcome to the line, Kazuma! You proudly own the 4th gen descendant of Zeus & Hera Galaxy! The lineage view looks slightly like a large staircase...thing...o_O'' xd.png

Edited by Stellaluna22

huh.gif How can that be ?!? *has a closer look* Ohhh, I think they used two spaces. xd.png That's too funny!

kazuma, welcome!

Oh my! Yet another colour rebel xd.png Looks like the little boy ruined made his lineage more...''unique'' tongue.gif