Stellaluna22

.:*・°☆.The Galaxy Lineage.:*・°☆.。

Bronze trophy obtained! smile.gif

Dionysus and Neptuna Galaxy have successfully bred an egg! I also got another CB Nebula egg too (hot off the desert, still on cooldown).

If anyone would like either of the eggs just drop a reply here or a PM to me for one or both. If nobody wants them I'll just raise them myself tongue.gif

Finally got another male hatchie (Oa & Via Lactea's little green son! biggrin.gif) after so many females xd.png would love to get another purple soon though, I have a lot of greens and reds but not many blues and purples xP

Oh my, I just noticed Prometheus Galaxy (Oa & Via Lactea's son) takes after his father AND grandfather...both offspring of Zeus & Hera are the colours of their parents xd.png (Via Lactea is red like Hera is, and Prometheus is green like Zeus and Oa is o_0, must be something that runs in this family xd.png)

Edited by Stellaluna22

Looks way better that way if you ask me. My nebulas have a decided tendency to NOT go with the colour of their parents.

Congratulations - Both on your trophy and your sucessful testbreeding!

Lol - I see you have a liking for naming your nebulas after greek gods. Or is that just coincidence?

Thank you tongue.gif

Ah, yes, I do like Greek & Roman mythology. Not a coincidence, I plan for my dragons to have either a deitie's name, or something in Latin. )

( eg: Glacies for ice, Ignis for fire, etc)

There's so many breeding pairs it's getting difficult to keep track of who's related xd.png I've started a little list both on my phone and on Google docs to keep track (had to stalk everyone's scrolls and this thread for all the KNOWN pairs) I wonder who will be the little rebel that ruins the colour scheme in my founder pair's descendants xd.png

I'm going to breed Hades and Juno as soon as I free up an egg spot (then get egglocked again if they breed successfully LOL) Gotta make the lines sorta related-ish soon...

I got 3 nebula eggs (Luteo x Calistra's egg, a CB egg and Dionysus x Neptuna's egg) hopefully one of them turn out to be female so Zeus & Hera's bloodline continues.

On the 17th, it will have been one full month since I joined Dragon Cave :] So much has gone by in a month happy.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

I have influenced Dionysus & Neptuna's egg to be male, since I am lacking male nebulas and have a few too many female nebulas xd.png

(My very first influence!! C:)

Wow! Hope Triumphal Galaxy likes Final Triumph! That lineage is absolutely stunning! wub.gif

Anyways, thought I'd sneak in and announce some of my new galaxy nebs. happy.gif

I want to announce a Galaxy Dragon

Forum Name: kigyptnee

Name of the Dragon: Galaxyhalo

Lineage Link: Thanks, Laura-Lana!

Forum Name: kigyptnee

Name of the Dragon: 9a1axy

Lineage Link: I'll admit, his name is not the most creative in the 9alaxy... xd.png

Hope it's okay that I literally named this galaxy dragon "galaxy" ninja.gif

Plus...

I want to announce a breeding pair!

Dragon names: 9alaxy & 9aIaxy

Children: 9a1axy

Have any of their eggs been gifted? Not yet. Keeping first born. Future siblings available for request, breeding starting next week smile.gif

@Stellaluna: congrats on your first influence! happy.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

Are you going to post a list of all the galaxy dragons on the first page at some point? And available breeding pairs?

I will soon on the first post, I'd have posted it on the first page except it's a bit too late for that since we're already on the 5th page o_0.

I've started a list of pairs on google docs but it's still under construction.

My pairs:

Founders: Zeus & Hera

Children: Via Lactea, unnamed hatchie

Vulcan & Demeter (ready to breed)

Children: Rose, Heratala

Hades & Juno (ready to breed)

Children: Atalanta

Dionysus & Neptuna

Children: unnamed egg

Poseidon & Athena (ready to breed)

Children: Calfryn

Prometheus x -mate coming soon-

-will edit this post later-

Edit:

For the google docs, I will most likely add the breeders to the editing permissions if they have a Google account. Information is as up to date as I can. Please correct me if I have a pair missing or incorrect info.

Edited by Stellaluna22

@Stellaluna: As far as my breeding pairs go, I only have two things I'd like to note.

1 - Alien is a green nebula

2 - The capital "i" in 9aIaxy's name is important to me. Her name is supposed to look like it spells galaxy, if you lowercase the "i" it defeats the purpose. Plus I find it funny that both parents look like they have the same name... laugh.gif

@Stellaluna: As far as my breeding pairs go, I only have two things I'd like to note.

1 - Alien is a green nebula

2 - The capital "i" in 9aIaxy's name is important to me. Her name is supposed to look like it spells galaxy, if you lowercase the "i" it defeats the purpose. Plus I find it funny that both parents look like they have the same name... laugh.gif

Will do! Thanks ^^

Do you have a Google account? I can add you to the edit list I think, so if you have a new pairing or child you can easily add it to the list tongue.gif (PM me if you have an account)

Forum Name: Laura-Lana

Name of the Dragon: Not-Purple Galaxy

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UWJ3D

Edit: In case anyone is interested Triumphal Galaxy and Final Triumph haven't refused but they weren't interested either. I'll try again next week.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Luteo & Calistra's daughter, Gaia, has just gendered today and is a lovely little red female smile.gif

Will breed her to Prometheus (Oa & Via Lactea's son) Then we'll have a beautiful lineage view if they are compatible smile.gif

Do the Nebulas that we breed have to be purebred? I have two pretty 2G nebbies I'd like to use for this project, but one is from a silver parent.

They do not have to be purebred! However, all nebulas a within this lineage can only be bred to other nebulas.

It's alright if a mate has a parent of a different breed.

I tend to use CBs and the purebreds from my pairs to breed, but you don't have to do what I do.

Dragon names: 9a1axy & Blazara Galaxy

Children: Z ray 2 rule them all...

Have any of their eggs been gifted? I'm going to keep their firstborn (mwahahaha). They will be available to breed upon request starting next week. happy.gif

Dragon names: 9a1axy & Blazara Galaxy

Children: Z ray 2 rule them all...

Have any of their eggs been gifted? I'm going to keep their firstborn (mwahahaha). They will be available to breed upon request starting next week. happy.gif

Oh my, that code is adorable wub.gif And the lineage is beautiful!

@Laura-Lana

That's the first offspring of Zeus & Hera to colour rebel xd.png (they've only had 2 children so far, but even so, their first child continued their colours)

Oh my gosh, Kigyptnee! I didn't even realize the coolness of your code until Stellaluna pointed it out. That is so awesome!

It does take a lot of courage to defy exalted personaes like Zeus and Hera smile.gif

Dragon names: XxRose GalaxyxX and XxShu-kun GalaxyxX

Children: un-named egg so far.

Have any of their eggs been gifted? Not yet. Might after I get more pairs.

Sadly I have two male green ones and one female orange-redish... Which Rose is the orangeish one as Shu-kun is one of the greens. lol two males and one female... I need another female before I can start helping you guys out more. xd.png

Tada! Success with Prometheus and Gaia! wub.gif

Oh, I wonder if I, being the lineage + thread creator, needs to use the formats xd.png

Dragon names: Prometheus Galaxy & Gaia Galaxy

Children: doTE9 <- This egg is on duty? Or will it be doted on? tongue.gif

Have any of their eggs been gifted? I am keeping the firstborn for now xd.png

Gorgeous lineage wub.gif Except for Pocket Dimension's name which doesnt include Galaxy xd.png

Edited by Stellaluna22

Tada! Success with Prometheus and Gaia! wub.gif

Oh, I wonder if I, being the lineage + thread creator, needs to use the formats xd.png

Dragon names: Prometheus Galaxy & Gaia Galaxy

Children: doTE9 <- This egg is on duty? Or will it be doted on? tongue.gif

Have any of their eggs been gifted? I am keeping the firstborn for now xd.png

Gorgeous lineage wub.gif Except for Pocket Dimension's name which doesnt include Galaxy xd.png

To be doted upon or to dote upon, that is the question xd.png

Beautiful lineage, Stella <3

edit: Hey now, I happen to like Pocket Dimension's name! lol xd.png

Edited by Kigyptnee