.:*・°☆.The Galaxy Lineage.:*・°☆.。

I want to gift a Galaxy Dragon

Forum Name: kigyptnee

PM Link: here

Lineage Type/Gen: even gen, 3rd

Lineage Link: I am a nebula

Teleport Link: adopt this galaxy?

I have adopted the grandchild of Zeus & Hera :3

Will become Dionysus Galaxy's mate once it grows up (hopefully a female dry.gif , most of my dragons want to become male nowadays)

Good luck with that happy.gif

I now have 3 eggs, and 1 female hatchling. I hope she and Dionysus will be compatible smile.gif

I want to Gift a Galaxy Dragon!

Scroll Link: my scroll

Lineage Link: "Ad Astra ex familia et amicita..."

Lineage Type/Gen: even gen, 2nd (purple neb/blue neb)

Teleport Link: Truth, Justice and really clean floors...

Note: So the father is technically not a Galaxy dragon (he's an older cb of mine), but since Galaxy dragons can hail from any lineage background, I figured it was okay to gift here anyways. I'm not planning on changing his name... gives me too many giggles. I named the mother a Galaxy name though happy.gif

I want to announce a Galaxy Dragon

Forum Name: Kigyptnee

Name of the Dragon: Twygii Styx Galaxy

Lineage Link: Thanks, Si!

@ Stellaluna: Do I need to fill this form out for Via Lactea, Oa, Alien, Interstellar, Convergent, and Divergent (all mentioned and linked to in previous posts) for your records?

Edited by Kigyptnee

@Kigyptnee

You don't need to, as I already know those dragons are there. The form is mostly for newer lineage members.

That's alright xd.png Hopefully someone will pick up the little eggie soon. The egg from Via Lactea & Oa is almost ready to hatch, another day or so I believe c:

To all thread members:

For gifting eggs, should teleport links be two way (with a dummy egg offered from the person accepting the egg) for safety? I don't want anyone picking up an egg then killing it or doing something bad to it. The user accepting the egg would send the gifter a PM to tell them they offered.

Just a thought, should we do it?

Edited by Stellaluna22

I would leave that decision to the discretion of the gifter. Some people like the quicker route of one-way transfers, some like the added security of two-ways (which often take longer to process due to distractions from real life) and some people prefer to withhold the transfer link altogether, opting for interested giftees to PM for a transfer link.

From my experience, most people don't kill gifts they pick up. They don't always name them though, and sometimes scrolls are hidden so two-way teleports would reduce the risk of not knowing who picked up your egg. smile.gif So yeah... Just my thoughts.

hey Stella, the egg you sent me, is almost hatch. There is a big whole in the egg. lol well all of the eggs I have now have big wholes in them. lol so in the next few days or sometime next week, I might be able to see if I can bleed any of them. If not, I'll keep getting more until I can breed some nebula dragons to help you. xd.png

sure thing. heh I like helping. happy.gif

Oh I may not be on the forums as much. I'm downloading three new games that I wanna beat. xd.png but I'll check on here, mostly this thread and my PMs before playing. ^^

That alright!

Update!

Zeus & Hera have successfully bred another egg, with an interesting code - Lineage.

Their previous breeding attempt had produced no egg, and their first breeding succeeded. I hope next time goes well too. happy.gif

Now then, hmm, I shall breed Dionysus with Neptuna providing that they are compatible once Neptuna grows up.

I also have two AP hatchlings (Nebula x Silver male and Nebula x Shadow Walker).

Have two eggs (one from Galaxy breeding pair, other a CB).

I will try to avoid using nebulas from messy lines unless I must. Proserpina Galaxy is from a messy ish lineage and I don't really like messy lineages so I haven't bred her into the line but nevertheless she is part of us smile.gif

Edit:

I am proud to say that this is my 100th post since joining DC approximately a month ago. I've had an amazing time so far. Also 4th page already happy.gif

Edited by Stellaluna22

Swapped eggs with Flame. Flame now has Zeus & Hera's egg and I have Luteo & Calistra's egg.

Neptuna grew up! smile.gif I'll try breeding her with Dionysus once my scroll becomes unlocked again c:

I want to announce a breeding pair!

Dragon names: Galaxywind and Galaxydust

Children: http://dragcave.net/lineage/g18AM

Forum Name: Laura-Lana

PM Link: see PM button at the bottom of this post

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Laura-Lana

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/g18AM

Lineage Type/Gen: 2nd gen pure

Teleport Link: Claim my egg!

Edit: Uhm... did the requirment for the name change? I thought all was well as long as Galaxy was in the name, but when I had a look at the rules just now it specified last name. Now I am unsure if Galaxydust and Galaxywind are even part of the lineage anymore? *looks at Luna questioningly*

Edit 2: Even if it should turn out the parents aren't proper Galaxy dragons the offer to claim the egg by whoever wants it stands.

Edit 3: For that matter I am willing to breed ANY of my 80 Nebulas (more or less, I wasn't exactly careful when counting) on request. But usually I'll wait for requests. So if you need anything let me know please

Edited by Laura-Lana

Im pretty sure I kept the requirement the same o_o

I guess I'll change it to allow Galaxy in anywhere in the name (and not limited to last name).

@Laura-Lana: Beautiful nebula smile.gif I'll happily adopt the little one later if no one else shows interest; I want to give any potential new members a chance at claiming it first happy.gif

-------

Speaking of gifts, does anyone want to claim this little one? I posted it here a couple days ago, but it quickly got buried in page three. It is seven hours from being incuhatchable...

Scroll Link: my scroll

Lineage Link: "Ad Astra ex familia et amicita..."

Lineage Type/Gen: even gen, 2nd (purple neb/blue neb)

Teleport Link: Truth, Justice and really clean floors...

@Laura-Lana: Beautiful nebula smile.gif I'll happily adopt the little one later if no one else shows interest; I want to give any potential new members a chance at claiming it first happy.gif

-------

Speaking of gifts, does anyone want to claim this little one? I posted it here a couple days ago, but it quickly got buried in page three. It is seven  hours from being incuhatchable...

Well, potentially new members have had more than enough time to claim your egg, so I think I'll collect this one . Thank you!

Edit: If it becomes purple and is compatible it could be a mate for Wrong Galaxy. Lol. Nice to know I have submitted at least 1 Galaxydragon where I did the naming correctly.

@Stellaluna22 - Then maybe I read what I expected to read and not what was actually there. Probably was to distracted by worrying about the other rules. Sorry.

But thanks for allowing them in anyway *big hugs*

Edited by Laura-Lana

Well, potentially new members have had more than enough time to claim your egg, so I think I'll collect this one . Thank you!

@Stellaluna22 - Then maybe I read what I expected to read and not what was actually there. Probably was to distracted by worrying about the other rules. Sorry.

But thanks for allowing them in anyway *big hugs*

No worries tongue.gif

I think I am getting somewhat close to my bronze trophy, hopefully soon so I won't get egglocked so quickly smile.gif

No worries

You are awesome!

I think I am getting somewhat close to my bronze trophy, hopefully soon so I won't get egglocked so quickly

Dream on. I have the gold trophy and I still get locked up regularily. *looks at the 7 eggs on her scroll and sighs* I was finally egg free this morning. How did this happen so quickly? Let's see.

- The black stripe is for another member who is trying to build a mate for an even gen pure stripe

- The white stripe is supposed to be a mate for one of my Hogwarts stripes dragons

- The pyralsprite is supposed to be a random gift that I breed on impulse when I saw someones wishlist

- The two nebulas are for this project. One received from Kigyptnee and one destined to be gifted

- The gold is supposed to become a potential mate for Amber Queen Thuwed

- And the bluesang is for the Aurum project

I tell you the only defense is an army of reds which allow you to incubate them all.

Edited by Laura-Lana

You are awesome!

Dream on. I have the gold trophy and I still get locked up regularily. *looks at the 7 eggs on her scroll and sighs* I was finally egg free this morning. How did this happen so quickly? Let's see.

- The black stripe is for another member who is trying to build a mate for an even gen pure stripe

- The white stripe is supposed to be a mate for one of my Hogwarts stripes dragons

- The pyralsprite is supposed to be a random gift that I breed on impulse when I saw someones wishlist

- The two nebulas are for this project. One received from Kigyptnee and one destined to be gifted

- The gold is supposed to become a potential mate for Amber Queen Thuwed

- And the bluesang is for the Aurum project

I tell you the only defense is an army of reds which allow you to incubate them all.

I, rather unfortunately, only have one red, and it's still an egg xd.png

Thanks, Kigyptnee! That was very lucky for me too. I needed a free-eggspot right the minute that you claimed the egg.

At least you have one, Luna. Once it's grown your red can breed more red eggs for you.

I haven't as many as I plan to have either. My goal is having 49 red dragons so that I can incubate 7 eggs every second day, but its still thrity-something. I get distracted with pretty other dragons like the heartbreakingly beautiful nebulas smile.gif

Which reminds me - I proudly present:

I want to announce a Galaxy Dragon

Forum Name: Laura-Lana

Name of the Dragon: Triumphal Galaxy

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6hJOD

(Isn't he awesome? Cross your fingers for me that he'll be compatible with my Final Triumph )

Good luck with that smile.gif I have an egg hatching in a few hours so I can finally get a free spot and test Dionysus x Neptuna.

Also getting bronze trophy tomorrow I think.