Stellaluna22

.:*・°☆.The Galaxy Lineage.:*・°☆.。

Tethys Galaxy grew up, so I'll breed her with Hyperion Galaxy when I'm freed up. Hopefully they work and aren't related because I keep forgetting who's related nowadays xd.png

Tethys Galaxy grew up, so I'll breed her with Hyperion Galaxy when I'm freed up. Hopefully they work and aren't related because I keep forgetting who's related nowadays xd.png

Neglected Dragons is a great place to check out your lineages before you breed them... And to see if there is any inbreeding wink.gif

I want to Gift a Galaxy Dragon!

Forum Name: Kigyptnee

Scroll name: Kigyptnee

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RPuQh

Lineage Type/Gen: 2nd Gen, From CB Green x CB Blue

Teleport Link: http://dragcave.net/teleport/f8406c996e6df...7bd7715de59ab13

She is a red *hatchie* biggrin.gif

This egg is still available, by the way --

http://dragcave.net/teleport/1a6306342a204...9a477f81776d7a2

Neglected Dragons is a great place to check out your lineages before you breed them... And to see if there is any inbreeding wink.gif

I want to Gift a Galaxy Dragon!

Forum Name: Kigyptnee

Scroll name: Kigyptnee

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RPuQh

Lineage Type/Gen: 2nd Gen, From CB Green x CB Blue

Teleport Link: http://dragcave.net/teleport/f8406c996e6df...7bd7715de59ab13

She is a red *hatchie* biggrin.gif

This egg is still available, by the way --

http://dragcave.net/teleport/1a6306342a204...9a477f81776d7a2

Adopted the gorgeous hatchling! happy.gif Thanks~

Named her after Nyx, the great deity of Greek/Roman Mythology.

Edited by Stellaluna22

That line is GORGEOUS! And Zeus & Hera's great grand-egg, too!

Edited by Stellaluna22

I want to announce a breeding pair!

Dragon names: Eta Carinae Galaxy x EarlGirl Galaxy

Children: Here!

Have any of their eggs been gifted? Not yet

Congrats on the new pair! smile.gif Perhaps their child can be mated to one of the other known pairs' child tongue.gif

I'm wonder if we should do the mates for life thing, since if we just stuck with one mate then perhaps the chances of accidentally inbreeding a half-sibling will be less. I'd like feedback on this though.

Wmctalon added to the breeders list!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Thank you! biggrin.gif

I'm fine keeping my dragons as mates for life (as long as they don't suddenly refuse one another?)

Congrats on the new pair! smile.gif Perhaps their child can be mated to one of the other known pairs' child tongue.gif

I'm wonder if we should do the mates for life thing, since if we just stuck with one mate then perhaps the chances of accidentally inbreeding a half-sibling will be less. I'd like feedback on this though.

Wmctalon added to the breeders list!

Not inbreeding isn't too hard in my opinion... Just check the lineages of the dragons you want to breed before you breed them. biggrin.gif As far as mates for life, I think that is another choice that should be left to the breeder.

Thank you! I did go ahead and sign up for a mentor, I'm just waiting for them to reply smile.gif

I appreciate the egg, but I'm egglocked for the moment (estimated at 3 hours by Dragon Dump's calculator), so if someone else is in line and needs an egg it can go to them smile.gif

Good choice smile.gif purplehaze is a wonderful mentor.

@Stellaluna22 - Not happy about the mandatory 'mates for life' idea either, sorry. Egg Drop Soup has a great tool to check if inbreeding is a danger between two dragons too.

Congratulations on all the awesome eggs!

@Kigyptnee - I've adopted your egg. Thank you smile.gif

---

I have breed myself this little egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/W8mbq

If it is a colour-rebel and turns into a blue hatchling I'll keep and try to mate it with Not-Purple when it is grown up. If it stays true to his parents colours I'll offer it here. I hope that's okay even if the parents are no galaxy dragons.

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage!

Scroll name:starwind

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg?Hmn, both? I'd like an egg from the founding line to work into my lines... I do have a specific one in mind but I don't know if it will work, see below...

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums?pretty active on DC it's self these days, less do on the forums but applying for this lineage is part of me becoming more so.

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): Yes, certainly, once I've got some good established line going. smile.gif

My egg request may be strange and it is a request for Stellaluna.

My name is Persephone (yes my real for true birth name) and I've noticed a lot of your Galaxy dragons are named after the Greek pantheon... I'd love to have a Persephone Galaxy... Buuuut, Persephone is the daughter of Zeus and Demeter. Not Zeus and Hera. Any chance of that? I understand if not.

I'm just curious if it's even an option... Because I'm weird. xd.png

Hmm, I'll see what I can do, but Zeus is currently on cooldown. Since this lineage doesn't have a mates for life rule, I should be able to breed them with no issues smile.gif

Yay! I'm not in a hurry so I can wait, unless they out right refuse one another >.<

Do you have a Hades yet? *plots*

Indeed I do! Check out my scroll, in my signature. I have many Galaxy dragons with Greek & Roman mythological deities, and Titans, etc.

I just tried to breed him with his mate, Juno, except they bred no egg..

Mmm I shall have to find a way to alternately name my future Persephone Galaxy's mate!

Beautiful lineage on that one Kigyptnee. smile.gif

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage!

Scroll name: Avarule

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? I'd prefer an egg from a breeder but I can breed my own if I have to.

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? A little too active. ^^" I'm on daily.

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): Yep!

I really love dragons. They're my favorite animals other than cats. smile.gif

argh! attempted to mate Florin and Alica but they didn't show interest! mad.gif now I have to wait seven days to attempt again NOOOOOOOOO sad.gif