Stellaluna22

.:*・°☆.The Galaxy Lineage.:*・°☆.。

I am still around too. Though admittedly recently my nebula projects all involved a second different species and thus they weren't qualified.

Question - Does anyone own a red/green pure, even nebula lineage (a gen 4 egg would be ideal but a lower gen would help already) and would be willing to breed for the enzyclopedia project? I am willing to donate a 4th even gen blue/purple lineage but I haven't started on a red/green project.

I can try breeding you an egg from this line if you'd like Laura-Lana. happy.gif

I would like an egg please! I would be proud to own a Nebula dragon from this lineage.  biggrin.gif

Any particular requests? Green/Red, Purple/Red, Purple/Blue, Green/Blue? smile.gif

That would be great Kigyptnee! A 4th gen of this lineage is exactly what is needed - Well, provided it colours correctly.

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage!

Scroll name: ReneeScarted

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? I'd like one from a breeder, I don't have decent Nebulas

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? trying to get active

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): yep!

Favourite country: Hungary, I guess :)

@ReneeScarted - I can breed you an egg to get started. Any lineage preferences? Green/Blue, Purple/Blue, Green/Red, Purple/Red? Also, welcome to the lineage! :) 

14 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

@ReneeScarted - I can breed you an egg to get started. Any lineage preferences? Green/Blue, Purple/Blue, Green/Red, Purple/Red? Also, welcome to the lineage! :) 

I'd love that, thank you very much! I've no lineage preference :)

Do we have to make even-gen pairs? I have 1 CB Nebula I could pair up with the egg I'm receiving

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage! Scroll name: Sally Puddy Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? from a breeder please c: How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? slowly getting more active Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): Of course c:

I dunno why it came out red, I don't know how to change it after the update

Edited by KildyKat

12 hours ago, ReneeScarted said:

Do we have to make even-gen pairs? I have 1 CB Nebula I could pair up with the egg I'm receiving

Lineages do not have to be even-gen. :) Sending you a little one via PM.

1 hour ago, KildyKat said:

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage! Scroll name: Sally Puddy Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg? from a breeder please c: How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums? slowly getting more active Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): Of course c:

I dunno why it came out red, I don't know how to change it after the update

Welcome to the lineage, KildyKat! I can breed you an egg to get you started... do you have any lineage preferences? Green/Blue, Purple/Blue, Green/Red, Purple/Red?

9 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

Welcome to the lineage, KildyKat! I can breed you an egg to get you started... do you have any lineage preferences? Green/Blue, Purple/Blue, Green/Red, Purple/Red?

Green and blue please! c:

I want to join the Galaxy Lineage!

Scroll name: chandelotic

Do you want an egg from a breeder or do you want to breed two nebulas to get your first egg?: it doesn't matter to me, but an egg from a breeder would be easier since I don't have any Nebulas of my own! :3

How active are you on Dragon Cave + DC forums?: verrry active. It's embarassing X'D

Are you willing to also assist in breeding of the nebula dragons? (COMPLETELY optional!): yes, of course! I love Nebulas (you wouldn't think so since I don't have any yet.. but just trust me haha) And I'd love to be an active breeder eventually! I need some Magis first, though..

EDIT: OH NO I JUST SAW IT

I love Maned Wolves and Snow Leopards :3

Edited by chandelotic