Jazeki

So Your Dragons Refuse To Go Near Each Other

I've had two refusals this month - and MANY breedings.

Turp x brimstone, stripe x stripe and two zyus.

As far as I can recall I have never had one with a fertilised pair.

I've never had a refusal from a fertilised pair unless it involved a Turpentine before today - Purple x Snow Angel. Good thing I'm currently hunting CB Purples anyway...

Can’t remember what types refused breeding, but I’ve had more refusals  than usual this month. Maybe dragons don’t like January, haha!

6 hours ago, littleironhorse said:

Had 2 refusals from CB Diamonwing (Fs) X CB Spinel (Ms) this morning.

Did you use Fertility?

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Did you use Fertility?

Forgot to mention!  No fertility :) 

Just had two refusals in a row with a female Hellfire and male Horse in a row. 

Edited by Dorchet

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

Reporting a refusal in spite of fertility. Turpentine x Frill.

Would have been a nice pair, so, of course. :rolleyes:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/LiVrE x https://dragcave.net/lineage/8o0kS

Oh no, you're joking! That's such a shame. It must be so frustrating when compatible codes refuse. I had this and this refuse recently, but it was easy enough to breed a replacement mate. It must be so frustrating when it's something as unique as codes. Hopefully you can find a proper 'books' or 'boook' to breed with 'livre' in future! 

The same Turpentine as above (LiVrE) refused another mate (nOtte) with fertility.

Of course this perfect-but-not-English-word code has to be a Turpentine so finding good mates becomes even more difficult... 🔥

Edited by Confused Cat

Was mass breeding my Reds today and towards the end I ran out of males. So, I tried Red x Pink 2 times and got 2  refusals.  No other outcomes when I tried Red X Pink

Times and dates:

• Aug 08, 2018, 10:12 am EDT  (1jia9) refused red mate
  • Aug 08, 2018, 10:11 am EDT   (e21Qg) refused red mate

I did not use fertility on them ( or any from this mass breeding)

My success rate with  Red x Red was pretty good. 71 eggs from 86 attempts (83%)

Edited by Barb_
clarity

While "LiVrE" has two book-related mates meanwhile, it would have been nice to also breed him with another French word... but he didn't like 7diEU (refusal with fertility).

Turpentines. Sigh.

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@Suzumiya Just for stats: Did you purple them? I mean, Fertilize?

Yes! The male! It's so weird!

Turpentine and Tangar refused with Fertility. So, sadly, no "9-eyed Lady" offspring... (But fortunately I have enough code dragons to find other good mates for both of them.)

I don't know if I've just been lucky before, but I seem to have gotten a lot more refusals in the last couple months. Most recent was a pair of Boreals bred for a lineage.

I bred two sets of male Magmas with female Spirit Wards for a trade. Both pairs refused each other. Is this just a bad coincidence or has anyone else experienced it with Magma x Spirit Ward?

(I had one last pairing to try, and I remembered to use fertility on the male. They gave me an egg.)

My two Xeno refuse to go near each other, first time attempt xD, guess there’s no love to first sight with them.😒

Edited by Lysian