Stromboli

Earth Day Breeding Event!

I regret to say that I completely forgot about this. sad.gif But I have subsequently picked up some Vine hatchies from the AP with Earth Day dates. smile.gif *snugs Vine army*

I regret to say that I completely forgot about this.  sad.gif  But I have subsequently picked up some Vine hatchies from the AP with Earth Day dates.  smile.gif  *snugs Vine army*

That's one of mine! <3

As for how many dragons to include, generally 4 (maybe max 5/6 for a really big variety) is best for the primary dragons. I sometimes will add a larger list of "secondary" dragons for people who want to spend more time going thru their scrolls and/or want suggestions for themed mates. So if you really wanted to add more than those core four, I'd make a secondary list.

But if you personally want to just "breed" things that you feel should be on the list on the event days, its not like you lose cookies or points or anything. You can breed whatever you like. Mostly breeding events are about getting fun things into the AP that others can enjoy finding.

If you are looking for things to mate it with, I will often take my CB's and breed them with either other dragons on the themed list, something that looks nice, metallics/holidays/other rares, or something that I think makes a nice themed buddy (such as an earth x water, earth x air, elemental love). Anything Checker gets a checker buddy that looks nice with it, PBs get PBs. If it makes a hybrid, obviously I would try the hybrid other parent. That's not highly scientific, but I think it makes sense.

I'm participating. I've got a few of them, so that should work smile.gif

I've jotted it down on my calendar, so I don't need a reminder.

Have fun!

Oooh, it's almost that time of the year again~ I'm definitively doing this again. happy.gif

You know which breed really needs to be included? The Guardian of Nature! Come on!

I know you can "only" breed avatars from them, but this would also represent an awesome opportunity for people to catch some nice 2nd gens.

Good heavens, are terrae ratios way off right now? I keep getting coppers out of mine.

I am going to do on this just a tiny bit now, and a lot more when I wake up from my bedtime (why oh why am I not asleep yet...)

I bred all my earth day dragons. I had forgotten about this event and had already bred all my checkers. dry.gif There will be some second gens of mine and some purebreds floating around, though. I went ahead and bred my gaias and anagallis, too, because they seem very earthy to me. biggrin.gif There should be some cassare from anagallis mixed in, too, if you want to find mates for the anagallis from cassare I autoed!

I don't usually participate in this kind of events but today I totally felt like celebrating Earth day so I went ahead and bred all my green and earthy dragons laugh.gif

I made eleven Vines, one Spring, four Gaia Xenos, two Pebbles, one Terrae, and 41 Olives - yes, Olives are absolutely Earth-themed, and I have so so many biggrin.gif

eta: and two Stones, four Undines.... and one Thalassa from Stone and Gaia :/

Edited by sylviamaris

I don't have a lot of the dragons that are part of this event, but I bred my Anagalis' and the few Gaias I had. I'm wondering if I should breed some of my undines too, I have plenty of them xd.png

edit: Bred all of my PB Undines, may they gender true or alt for anyone who picks them up!

Edited by dragontamer44722

Whew, finally done!

I bred all my Terraes, Undines, Vines, Pebbles, Anagallis, Gaias and Springs. I don't know how many eggs actually went to the AP, maybe 150 or so? There's a lone Silver in the middle, and also a 4th gen Tinsel. wink.gif

I'm so glad I checked the forum today or I would have missed this! Contributed a decent number of eggs to the AP.

Bred my dragons :3

Lots of stone x Terrae heading to the AP. Also, Undines look pretty nice with any color of Lunar <3

I'm am finishing up another round at a breeding run of the proper breeds (just in under the wire!) and think I will probably just have a good time carrying on with some other nice stuff. Had a bit of trouble getting the Greenies to breed the right breed at the earlier parts of today, but tonight has been great. Hope everyone had a great Earth Day and checks out and gets ready for the upcoming Spring Breeding for 5/1/16 (see other thread)!

Can't wait to see the fun in the Forumsand AP! I'll be watching!

Edited by natayah

Didn't mean to wait so late, but I was waiting on some hatchlings to grow up. Bred my Undines, Greens and Terraes.. but didn't get to my vines. (I'll do them tomorrow)

Undines > 40 pairs bred > 35 eggs (kept 7) > all 2nd gen purebreds

Greens > 62 pairs bred > 54 eggs > all 2nd gen greens or geodes

Terrae > 13 pairs bred > 12 eggs > all 2nd gen purebreds

Undines > 40 pairs bred > 35 eggs (kept 7) > all 2nd gen purebreds

Greens > 62 pairs bred > 54 eggs > all 2nd gen greens or geodes

Terrae > 13 pairs bred > 12 eggs > all 2nd gen purebreds

Vines > 42 pairs bred > 36 eggs > all 2nd gen purebreds