Stromboli

Earth Day Breeding Event!

Hurray! Happy Earth Day!

Thank you Aleoleo for manning the helm today! biggrin.gif And thank you to everyone who's participated so far!

Can't wait to see some lovely green lineages in the AP. happy.gif

Thirteen pairs, twelve 2g PB Vines. Now I just want to see how many alts I made!

A little side topic, but still Earth Day related - is anyone else seeing their Leetle Tree today and thinking at first glance, that a fat green egg has appeared on your scroll? blink.gif

laugh.gif That is *exactly* what I thought!! alot.pngwacko.gif

Too many to breed all of them, but I did send a good chunk into the AP, most 2nd gen x holiday. You're welcome.

I did a good many, and when I began to run out of those, I did some other random green goodness with some other earthy dragons to spread the love. Can't wait to see our AP fun in a few days!

Too many to breed all of them, but I did send a good chunk into the AP, most 2nd gen x holiday. You're welcome.

Yay! I shall catch many babies thanks to mah shiny new gold trophy. :3

Edited by shadowfighter

Breeding for Earth Day and just released this smile.gif

*_* That is sooo awesome. I need to build the same.

The Ap is still featuring eggs from 21st of April. Give it another 12ish hours or so, I would guess.

smile.gif Just picked up a rather nice even 3rd gen pb vine. Thanks, whoever bred it.

aleoaleo thank you for your "earthie" coded egg from Greygandalf here! He has a mate already waiting for him. smile.gif

dragongrrrl thanks for your 2gen PB Terrae, and thanks to the anonymous Freaky breeder of that one's new mate. biggrin.gif

Totally scroll-locked til tomorrow, got like only 3 hatchie slots emptying in the next 48 hours. rolleyes.gif

So now for my Earth Day-inspired verse:

By Justie The Chronicler

I know that I will never see

A poem as lovely as a tree...

Oh? You were expecting originality?

Sorry, all out today. sad.gif

How about "Lest We Forget"?

No, it's not original either,

But in Australia we are

Remembering the fallen today,

And certainly many have fallen of

These endangered species of Big Cats

Commemorated here by the names of

My small, but also endangered, kitties.

Amur Schizi Tiger

Siberian Jackpot Tiger

Malayan Ninja Tiger

Sumatran Molly Tiger

Indo-China Fiver Tiger

Bengal Tobie Tiger

smile.gif Just picked up a rather nice even 3rd gen pb vine. Thanks, whoever bred it.

I had to go check in case it was on I bred and it was. I'm glad it found a good home.

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught some nice Terrae and Undines, I'm particularly fond of this one~ Thanks Aleoleo! <3

Haven't seen too many Vines and Greens pass through yet, but that could just be my slow connection. :/

Caught some nice Terrae and Undines, I'm particularly fond of this one~ Thanks Aleoleo! <3

aleoaleo thank you for your "earthie" coded egg from Greygandalf here! He has a mate already waiting for him.  smile.gif

I'm glad you like them! xd.png

As for me, I keep picking my own eggs in the AP... rolleyes.gif

I picked up this awesome Terrae while I was hunting in the AP for a little while tonight. That happens to be my variant of Snow Angel, so I'm looking forward to being able to continue it someday. Thanks Aleoleo!

Edited by Tehya Faye

Tehya Faye, I picked up another just like your one! Unrelated as far as I can tell. I have another to match it, but my scroll produces white snow angels, so I also have one with a final white wing.

And this awesome PB! No name for the breeder, but congratulations on such an amazing job, and I promise the family of Smiling Forest will live long and procreate.

aleoleoI so much wish I could pick up a couple of mine that auto abandoned by mistake. So far no sightings, but then, I have not had much chance for hunting AP.

My own contributions will only be showing up in about four hours, but in the meantime I've been catching a few that I think I can continue! I got my first alt Vine and Undine from this event, thanks so much to those breeders! biggrin.gif

I haven't named them all yet, but here are the ones I caught:

Alt Vine

Undine from a Frill (biggrin.gif!)

Alt Undine

Undine from Desipis

And a little Terrae from the 21st that I'd picked up yesterday; a lovely coincidence. I'd seen quite a few of s0r0k4's lovely Sweetling/Pink x Terrae checkers and an impressive fifth (or possibly sixth?) gen Green x Terrae. biggrin.gif

Edited by Chalkboard

I bred all my lineagy things on Earth Day. (plus 1 messy woops-pair... but also a 2g silver and a few ices from terraes) You guys seriously messed the terrae breeding ratios with this haha laugh.gif - it's the first time this line made more Pink eggs then Terraes. Actually seeing some of mine hitting the AP now.

Well I have my six. Picked up a 2nd Gen PB Vine and a 2nd Gen Green from a Frill from angelicdragonpuppy, a pb Green from Earthgurl, a prize fail Terrae fromomgmonkeyrdaage, and a 2nd gen Terrae x Spring from Starwind. Pretty good finds biggrin.gif

Looks like all my babies got picked up too, spread the Undine love smile.gif

Edited by dragontamer44722

dragongrrrl thanks for your 2gen PB Terrae,

You're most welcome! biggrin.gif

I stunned myself by managing to fill both of my empty slots with Terrae from Gold fathers - just beautiful! Thank you, angelicdragonpuppy! Your AP drops are always gorgeous, and I know how lucky I was to grab these beauties! <3

I have a pile of pretty, new and lovable Terraes in my scroll now, but where are the other 3 breeds? I have seen almost nothing of them at all.

And I personally threw roughly 50 Undines in the AP. Not seen a one! ohmy.gif

Mine were snatched up before I even got up this morning xd.png Would have liked to grab an Undine but I don't have any of the other breeds so this was a good reason to grab some