Stromboli

Earth Day Breeding Event!

Dropped a lot of nicely lineaged and PB Undines and Terras - most of my Vines and Greens, Terras too, were bred a few hours before 22.4. on DC started because my timezone is a couple of hours before DC time and I completely forgot. Still, there'll be plenty of nice dragons, a couple of shinies in the mix too, in the AP in the next few days. ^^

Bred one Terrae and one Green to the AP. Lots of refusals and one geode. xd.png

At least the Earth Day tree on my scroll is pretty.

Thank you Aleoleo for the reminder! smile.gif

I didn't have any unnamed dragons to use for the endangered species count idea, but I did breed to Old Pinks and Frills where I could, which seemed fitting. Everything I sent to the AP is pretty and clean (except for two minor mishaps xd.png), and there's a 2g Gold from Terrae mixed in there too. Have fun, everyone! smile.gif

I bred almost all my Undines (the few remaining ones don't have suitable mates lol) which resulted in 11 eggs, 9 of which are PB.

I've also dropped a PB Terrae and an EG Vine. My only two Greens refused, though. Oh well. tongue.gif

Happy Earth Day! smile.gif

Small reminder, the elected breeds are:

• Terraes
  • Dark Green Dragons, a.k.a. Vines
  • Green Dragons, a.k.a. Pebbles
  • Undines
But of course, feel free to breed whatever dragon you feel is appropriate for this day/event...

Hmm.

I have no terraes,

My one vine breeding gave no egg.

I bred one pebble and sent it AP-ward.

And my undines gave no eggs, either.

rolleyes.gif

Happy Earth Day, everyone! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the remembrall wink.gif !

I just bred a couple of Undines. Unfortunately, my 6th gen-PB didn't produce a sibling to my hitherto only 7th gen PB, but there'll be a number of nice PBs and / or EGs from me.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Sent several gen 2 geodes and a bunch of pb vines to AP..Hopefully someone will hit the alt vine lotto. Undines and terrae to follow

Just bred all of my dragons on this list. My vines were very generous, so I'm hoping many of them alt. smile.gif I also got a few earth day fails, including a 2G Avi of Destruction, but I hope whoever catches that enjoys it. wink.gif There's also a nice 5EG pink out there too. smile.gif

I just bred four 2nd gen PB undies and about 15 2nd gen PB vines to the AP. Plus a 2nd gen silver from vine. There'd have been more pb vines, but they started giving a lot of "no egg" and "not interested".

Sent in a second gen Terrae x Seasonal (Spring) which came out Terrae

And a second gen Vine x Vine

<3

Just bred all my Greens, Undines and Vines. smile.gif

Didn´t breed my Terraes, because 1) it would be too many, I have 1200 CBs alone, and 2) I tend to keep them all for myself. tongue.gif

I can´t wait for all those nice Terraes from the AP, though, Shame, I can´t get them all. rolleyes.gif

Apparently I don't have any greens, or vines o.o and my only terrae, I don't have a good mate for..

I did drop 7 or so pb undine from 2-4 generation. As well as 4 second gen from holiday mates! Soo, hopefully people enjoy them!

Only two fails, one nebula and one orange pryaspite (which I would have loved to kept T.T hope whomever gets it loves it <3).

Overall bred 24 eggs (is that too much?) out of all my Vines, Terraes and Undines! However, the Terraes didn't turn out so well though but the Undines and Vines seemed to cooperate well enough so I guess its okay. happy.gifA stripy Ninja might pop up as well amongst the all the green so look out for that too! Happy Earth Day!

I've had a lot of refusal with metallics pairing, but there are also many more eggs in AP now wink.gif Nice Thuwed, too.

Well, I finally stopped finding new experiments for my PB Undines, I ended up with 7 eggs in my scroll for me, and about 60 for the AP. Most were Undines. A handful of Terraes, 2 Dark Greens, no Greens at all! ohmy.gif . I really need to do some tidying up there. I kept:

Dark Green

Terrae

Undine

Undine Alt (I hope)

Surprisingly Pretty

Needs Work

Nice neat PB With ALts

I had only 2 refusals, 3 not interested, 2 no egg!

Spent all nights looking for good mates, now with a relieved sigh, I can rest until the eggs hit the AP. biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see everyone else's are like.

Edited by charlottekay62

Out of 16 Vine breedings, I got:

8 PB 2g Vine eggs;

3 PB even 3g Vine eggs;

1 even 3rd gen with Frill fathers in the first gen;

1 even 5th gen Black from a mixed breed background;

5 no interest/no egg.

It will be interesting to see if any of them alt.

With the Terrae from last night, the total is 25 eggs to the AP. biggrin.gif

Now, on to the Greens! xd.png

All but 2 of my PB Undine pairs produced~ I'm sending lots of eggs to the AP today including some that aren't "official" Earth Day participants bt are still earthy in some way.

Here's a fun thing, I have 5 CB male Undines that are named after the Great Lakes. Each one of them produced 1 PB egg today. Anyone who raises one of their Earth day offspring can pm me for either a free PB mate or a free sibling of theirs. 1 extra egg per person (in case someone gets more than one Earth day baby.)

Bred all of my Greens and Terrae, working on my Undines and Vines now~ ^-^

Can't wait for these babies to hit the AP and good luck to those hoping to play the Alt. Vine/Alt. Undine lotto!~

Happy Earth Day everyone!!

I contributed some Undines and a Geode to the AP today~ Thank you Leetle tree for reminding me. I nearly forgot about this. xd.png

Great I love Terrae and all these green guys! I would breed some when there is a slot.

Happy Earth Day everyone !

I tried breeding some eggs, too. Sadly, most of my Terrae weren't interested, and one pair flat out refused.

The Vines were quite eager, though, and the Undines worked quite well. I don't have many Greens, the one CB pair that was left after breeding one with a Vine refused each other. rolleyes.gif

All in all, a few PB 2nd gens went to the AP, and these as well:

Undine

Vine

Vine

Vine

Vine

Terrae

Well, I just bred all my Vines, but now I'm kicking myself for breeding my 2nd-gen alt Vine to a normal 2nd-gen Undine instead of my 2nd-gen alt Undine.

A little side topic, but still Earth Day related - is anyone else seeing their Leetle Tree today and thinking at first glance, that a fat green egg has appeared on your scroll? blink.gif

My tree is near the top of my scroll, just above my eggs, and every time I go to check the eggs, I see it in all its green glory. laugh.gif

I have bred my Greens and got mostly Geodes. Might breed the Stones, too. Just because. I'll post the total later. smile.gif