Stromboli

Earth Day Breeding Event!

Woo hoo, Earth Day is the day after tomorrow!

PS, I'm teaching all this week so I won't be around til late afternoon, but Aleoleo will be sending out the reminders on Wednesday so we all remember to get on and breed. smile.gif

Woo hoo, Earth Day is the day after tomorrow!

PS, I'm teaching all this week so I won't be around til late afternoon, but Aleoleo will be sending out the reminders on Wednesday so we all remember to get on and breed. smile.gif

I'm looking forward to it~

My Vines & I are on it! It'll also be my birthday biggrin.gif

Happy birthday!

Sounds like a great idea, I'm in!

I think Stones and Geodes should count too. After all rocks are part of earth! And maybe Canopies, too, since they're so closely associated with trees and trees are also a major Earth Day symbol. In any event all of my Earthly dragons and I will be participating. smile.gif

Edited by Lurhstaap

I think Stones and Geodes should count too. After all rocks are part of earth! And maybe Canopies, too, since they're so closely associated with trees and trees are also a major Earth Day symbol. In any event all of my Earthly dragons and I will be participating. smile.gif

Even if they're not "officially" involved it doesn't mean you can't breed them anyway. I will be with my clean-lineaged ones as well. ^^

Happy Earth Day! smile.gif

Small reminder, the elected breeds are:

• Terraes
  • Dark Green Dragons, a.k.a. Vines
  • Green Dragons, a.k.a. Pebbles
  • Undines
But of course, feel free to breed whatever dragon you feel is appropriate for this day/event...

The event will last until 11:59 PM, Cave-Time, so that all eggs are "laid on" May 22.

Also, here's DragonNighthowler original suggestion to name the parents after endangered species, and Stromboli provided a a resource from the World Wildlife Foundation listing highly endangered species for reference.

Have fun~

Aleoleo

Hm, just bred all my vines from my stair project. There should be a pretty high chance of alts, so yeah.

Dropped 8 PB 2nd gen Terrae and 4 2nd gens from Electric x Terrae, 2 Electric eggs and 2 Terrae. biggrin.gif I'll breed my Vines and Greens later. I only have one CB Undine pair, and they weren't interested tonight. dry.gif

Just finished my vines and I bred a lot of 'em (I have between 400 to 500 I think - they take up most of page 11 on my scroll with 500 dragons per page) but I only bred the CBs and second gen PBs.

edit: Forgot to mention that a couple of bronze tinsels were also sent to the AP but for the most part the Cb vines were bred with CB vines and all the PB vines were bred to PB vines.

Edited by rubyshoes

Happy Earth Day!

Bred the following:

Terraes: 5 (5 pink fails, 1 bronze tin fail)

Dark Greens/Vine: 17 (10 black fails, 1 green stripe fail, 1 bleeding moon fail)

Greens/Pebbles: 4 (7 magi fails)

Undines: 9 (1 spring fail, 4 imperial fleshcrowne fails)

Edited by Jazeki

All done! smile.gif

Terraes: 22 eggs - 17 fails - 10 no interest/no egg

Vines: 0 eggs - 0 fails - 5 no interest/no egg

Pebbles: 0 eggs - 9 fails - 5 no interest/no egg

Undine: 6 eggs - 7 fails - 3 no interest/no egg

I didn't have much luck with the Vines and Pebbles, obviously... Even with my Holliday lineages or when breeding PB. And I'm surprised by the number of Undine fails.

Edit: also decided to PB my Stones, and so 6 Geode eggs went to the AP. ^^

Edited by Aleoleo

Sent about 40 to 50 undies to the AP with a couple of gemshards mixed in (bred some undies with jade gemshards)..

Edited by rubyshoes

Bred my greens and sent about 10 greens, 7 geodes and 4 black teas to the AP

edit: Done breeding smile.gif

Sent about 15 to 20 terrae and 5 pinks to the AP and found out I have a lot more female terrae dragons than I do males.

Edited by rubyshoes

What a cool idea. biggrin.gif

Will go an breed something to AP. smile.gif

Bred my dragons! biggrin.gif

Just the ones with nice lines. tongue.gif

And not the terraes with Forrest in their names. tongue.gif

Can't wait to grab pretty terraes in a few days!! biggrin.gif

I'm just getting started on my AP ones.

Am keeping my favourites, so far:

Dark Green

Terrae

Undine

Undine Alt (I hope)

Now I'll do the AP stuff - PBs by the dozens tongue.gif

Until I get a couple more egg slots free.

So far, from all up 10 matings, only one "No Egg" and none of the other non-starters!

Edited by charlottekay62

Didn't realize Undines counted so I'm in biggrin.gif Most of mine are nice and clean so hopefully you all enjoy biggrin.gif

edit: 4 Undine eggs, 3 refusals. Don't have any of the other breeds but at least my Undine babies are nice and clean.

Edited by dragontamer44722

On my side there go:

3 Vines, 1 Royal Blue from Vine and one Black from Vine

1 Waterhorse from Green

4 Terraes, 1 Albino from Terrae, 1 Black from Terrae, 1 Green Stripe from Terrae

2 Undines, 2 Blacks from Undine

Well... It was little. I had at least 4 refusals and about two no eggs... But the biggest problem was my lack of mates for the Terraes I have u.u

Edited by Ylvanne

I dropped 21 Undines, 1 Magma, 1 Golden Wyvern, and a bunch of Dark Greens, mostly purebred. Lots of alt lottery material xd.png