MoonTiger

Egg Ideas for the upcoming Easter Event

I just thought it would be a fun idea to see what eggs everyone would like to see in the upcoming Easter event next month! If we are lucky, the designers may even use some of our ideas. Posting is simple. Just say what your idea is or post a picture of a possible idea. Have fun \(^.^)

I'd like to see:

A TARDIS egg (from the show Doctor Who)

Awe I can't believe I wasn't on for that egg. /.\

Ah well maybe they can do another one perhaps with the doors or some such :3

Either way I'd love a Doctor Who themed egg of any sort. Maybe a Dalek would be cool :3

I know the eggs are up the spriters, but I still thought it'd be fun just to see what ideas people had. smile.gif

Well, I looked through the previous Easter Eggs, and there doesn't seem to be anything Pokemon related. How about a Poke Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, and Master Ball? Those would be cool.

That's an awesome idea! Something else that would be cool is to have an egg that goes through the three evolutions of Pikachu. Or magikarp to pay homage to the magicarp badge we can earn.

Two words... Copyright Infringement

DC can not base eggs/dragons on any already existing game because it's against the law.

References are okay as long as they're, like, subtle and not direct copies of any existing thing. So while an egg that is literally a Pokeball would be too blatant and copyright-infringey, there ARE reference eggs, you just have to be clever to notice. I believe there is one Stealth Pokemon Reference already.

They did do a Minecraft egg, Avengers, Loki, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, ect all of which were blatantly obvious so I doubt such things are too much of an issue.

I'd love a scienc-ey egg, like a DNA one.

And / or literature and legends, like a Golem / Beowulf / Yeti / Medusa egg (sorry if those already existed; it's only my second Easter on DC).

I'd love to see one to do with transformers, it'd be so cool to see am Optimus Prime or Bumblebee Egg! biggrin.gif

MOAR MINECRAFT EGGS

Also, perhaps one with Bill Cipher in it? biggrin.gif Or something sneakier, but I WILL get the Gravity Falls reference and I WILL be collecting EVERY SINGLE EGG so it won't be wasted. xd.png

Wow, much capitals.

Anyway, things I would like to see referenced are:

- Minecraft

- Gravity Falls

- Phineas and Ferb (Which in itself references things...)

An Alice in Wonderland egg would be amazing!!!

I love everyone's ideas so far :3

*pssst hey spriters check out these awesome ideas* *wink wink*

A honeybee egg, since bee awareness is in the news lately and bees are important.

A Jupiter Ascending egg, though I don't know exactly what it would be... maybe it loves dogs, it has always loved dogs.

Eggs that aren't references to anything but are just pretty. Like maybe one with vines that grow all over the egg and then flowers bloom. Or eggs that glow with galaxy and nebula patterns.

An egg that looks like a willow tree, and acorn egg, perhaps a crow egg? Maybe one that looks like an actual balloon, string and all.

Two words... Copyright Infringement

DC can not base eggs/dragons on any already existing game because it's against the law.

I suggested eggs with references to games too... sad.gif

But apparently subtle references are okay, but something like a poke ball would cause some problems.

I want to see a really childish-looking egg.

What I mean by that is that the egg looks like it was decorated by a young child (like back in first grade, the Teacher would give everyone an egg-shaped piece of paper and you'd decorate it as you saw fit. This would usually lead to the final creations having crooked stripes or lines, polka-dots of assorted sizes, color going outside the lines if it wasn't a cut out but rather a printed page, etc)

I feel we need some more 'traditional' eggs as opposed to the pop culture and other ones we've had of late

I want to see a really childish-looking egg.

What I mean by that is that the egg looks like it was decorated by a young child (like back in first grade, the Teacher would give everyone an egg-shaped piece of paper and you'd decorate it as you saw fit. This would usually lead to the final creations having crooked stripes or lines, polka-dots of assorted sizes, color going outside the lines if it wasn't a cut out but rather a printed page, etc)

I feel we need some more 'traditional' eggs as opposed to the pop culture and other ones we've had of late

Well, after seeing your comment, I decided to use my new (very poor) skills with MSPaint, and made some eggs. The ones on the right are based off your idea, the one on the left is based off of Eastern European designs.

https://i.imgur.com/qL6PLlO.png (Here's hoping my designs get used!) tongue.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

I suggested eggs with references to games too... sad.gif

But apparently subtle references are okay, but something like a poke ball would cause some problems.

They are my dream eggs, but I figured the copyright. It would be awesome if the Evo Dragons got an egg sprite referencing the ruff of fur on Eevee.

Another Egg: Leetlee Pixel Egg!

Oh, and a Potato Egg.

They are my dream eggs, but I figured the copyright. It would be awesome if the Evo Dragons got an egg sprite referencing the ruff of fur on Eevee.

Another Egg: Leetlee Pixel Egg!

Oh, and a Potato Egg.

I think there might already be a potato egg....