Obscure_Trash

Gender Identity Safe Space Thread

*nervously peers from behind hiding spot*

so..I'm like...super confused about my gender identity.

So far, my "birth gender" is female, and I identify as a lesbian.

But sometimes...I just feel more male than I do female. I guess in a way, I always have. I've never thought about transitioning though - I don't think I could.

I haven't actually tried binding before in my life - I was always scared to, as I heard that it could be risky? o.O

Instead, when I was a teen I used to just wear super baggy clothes to hide my figure. I was often teased for it though. I got called poor, ect. - People thought I was wearing hand-me downs, ect, but I actually wasnt. :I

Anyway, I guess the reason I'm posting on this thread, is that..idk. I just want some sort of advice. But Idk if I can have that, because I'm not exactly sure what I am.

I also have Multiple Personality disorder, and I know that there is at least one other alter who fully identifies as Male.

But as my usual, host, personality that I normally "am" I'm unsure. I feel as though I'm kind of in the middle. sometimes I feel like I'm a boy, other times a girl. But again, I don't think I could go through with ever being transition?

am I just genderless, or something?

I'm just super confused. :/

*nervously peers from behind hiding spot*

so..I'm  like...super confused about my gender identity.

So far, my "birth gender" is female, and I identify as a lesbian.

But sometimes...I just feel more male than I do female. I guess in a way, I always have. I've never thought about transitioning though - I don't think I could.

I haven't actually tried binding before in my life - I was always scared to, as I heard that it could be risky? o.O

Instead, when I was a teen I used to just wear super baggy clothes to hide my figure. I was often teased for it though. I got called poor, ect. - People thought I was wearing hand-me downs, ect, but I actually wasnt. :I

Anyway, I guess the reason I'm posting on this thread, is that..idk. I just want some sort of advice. But Idk if I can have that, because I'm not exactly sure what I am.

I also have Multiple Personality disorder, and I know that there is at least one other alter who fully identifies as Male.

But as my usual, host, personality that I normally "am" I'm unsure. I feel as though I'm kind of in the middle. sometimes I feel like I'm a boy, other times a girl. But again, I don't think I could go through with ever being transition?

am I just genderless, or something?

I'm just super confused. :/

there's a lot of genders that could possibly describe your experience, and finding that right one can make a world of difference

transitioning isn't always necessary to make you trans, in fact a common misconception with the word transgender is that it means someone who transitions. this is incorrect, transgender means someone who disagrees/doesnt fully agree with their assigned gender at birth!

i have a multiple personality disorder as well ^^ i've found that 'alters' can have different genders assigned to them, but the host is always the one that is either dysphoric or confused on their own

binding is risky if you use bandages, tape, etc. as your bindings. a binder is different, i believe, and allows for safe binding. however you should not leave it on when you sleep, or for longer than 8 hours at a time due to it causing issues with breathing

now, it's ultimately up to you how you identify, but here are some options i can think of for you:

demiboy - someone who identifies as partially a boy, partially nonbinary or something they are not sure of

genderfluid - someone who goes between a range of different genders, switching at any moment

trigender - someone who identifies with three different genders either all at once or separately at a time

bigender - someone who identifies with two different genders either all at once or separately at a time

there are surely a lot more, but these are all the ones i can think of (if i got any definitions wrong please let me know)

Thanks for the info, ect. smile.gif

I know that one of my alters, one who identifies as male, would transiton, but I know that more of us, and me myself, wouldn't be able to go through with it. as there is also alters who identify solely as female, and others, as genderless.

It's kind of annoying how the alters are able to identify themselves as a specific gender, but as the host, I don't know why - but I'm unable to.

I guess I don't really understand much about myself/them. MPD/DID is also very confusing, but I'll get back to the topic of the thread now. (sorry)

Anyway, again, thanks. I'm a little less confused now. Haha.

I'm sorry that I was misinformed about what being "trans" was - I've never really spoke to anyone about it, so therefore, I didn't really know. I don't mean to offend anyone.

I know that I (as in, my main host self, who I usually "am") don't have any plans to transition, and thats what made me confused about what I was the most, I think.

I think I may be either genderfluid, non binary, or bigender.

I switch sometimes into feeling more "boy" or more "girl" or completely genderless, like this sort of..weird cycle. I've been feeling more boyish of late, and I've been extremely frustrated with looking "feminine" - I want to look more masculine. But In a way, I'm also scared. >.<

I think it may definately be worth my money to invest in a proper binder, - baggy clothes don't work as well anymore. Though I am a bit nervous of how it could affect my breathing. I've had some on-off breathing problems all my life, would it still be safe for me to wear one, if only for limited amounts of time, say, if I was just going out somewhere, and took it off at home?

It's strange for me, because I never minded how people I am close to see me, for instance - my fiance - even now, when I'm feeling more "boy" I'm not exactly bothered by her seeing me in any way feminine (and she knows about my sort of gendering confusions atm) but if I'm going to be seen by people I don't know, I start freaking the *bleep* out, its really strange. o.O

*takes deep breath*my rambling of nerves is over..ish. for now. >.>

Edited by Trickseh

Thanks for the info, ect. smile.gif

I know that one of my alters, one who identifies as male, would transiton, but I know that more of us, and me myself, wouldn't be able to go through with it. as there is also alters who identify solely as female, and others, as genderless.

It's kind of annoying how the alters are able to identify themselves as a specific gender, but as the host, I don't know why - but I'm unable to.

I guess I don't really understand much about myself/them. MPD/DID is also very confusing, but I'll get back to the topic of the thread now. (sorry)

Anyway, again, thanks. I'm a little less confused now. Haha.

I'm sorry that I was misinformed about what being "trans" was - I've never really spoke to anyone about it, so therefore, I didn't really know. I don't mean to offend anyone.

I know that I (as in, my main host self, who I usually "am") don't have any plans to transition, and thats what made me confused about what I was the most, I think.

I think I may be either genderfluid, non binary, or bigender.

I switch sometimes into feeling more "boy" or more "girl" or completely genderless, like this sort of..weird cycle. I've been feeling more boyish of late, and I've been extremely frustrated with looking "feminine" - I want to look more masculine. But In a way, I'm also scared. >.<

I think it may definately be worth my money to invest in a proper binder, - baggy clothes don't work as well anymore. Though I am a bit nervous of how it could affect my breathing. I've had some on-off breathing problems all my life, would it still be safe for me to wear one, if only for limited amounts of time, say, if I was just going out somewhere, and took it off at home?

It's strange for me, because I never minded how people I am close to see me, for instance - my fiance - even now, when I'm feeling more "boy" I'm not exactly bothered by her seeing me in any way feminine (and she knows about my sort of gendering confusions atm) but if I'm going to be seen by people I don't know, I start freaking the *bleep* out, its really strange. o.O

*takes deep breath*my rambling of nerves is over..ish. for now. >.>

oh sorry i hope i didn't sound too harsh when i explained it, i just wanted to make sure you were informed, its okay to not know certain things, no one can 100% automatically know everything about a topic :>

i think you should be okay wearing a binder when you're out, i'd take a bag or purse with you if you're comfortable, just in case you need to store away your binder in an emergency where you need to breathe easier

dysphoria can happen around people you don't trust or aren't familiar with, probably because of the underlying fear they will mistake your gender from sheer appearance D: you may feel safer with a binder, so you should give it a shot if it's possible ^^ i currently am not aware of the pricing for binders, but there are websites you can look into that sell them specifically for trans people

just keep in mind they are meant to be a bit tight, but it's possible they are too tight if the wrong size

if it makes you feel any better, at the moment i am experiencing the same dilemma with my gender so you aren't alone, it is a confusing thing for sure

It's fine - you didn't sound harsh. I just apologised in case i'd offended anyone by being misinformed. smile.gif

I usually always carry a bag with me everywhere I go, so I should be fine if I did have to take it off.

I think I may identify as genderfluid-at least for now. I have some times when I identify as female, others as male. Though even as a female, I'm very tomboy-ish, and always have been.

I get freaked out a lot with anxiety when I get the dysphoria feelings around strangers - it's ok with family, and people I'm closed to, because they know me. Whereas a stranger may judge me - like you said, and label me wrongly with the opposite of what I currently identify as in that moment.

I think I will definitely get myself a binder to try out, when I start to feel like that.

I should be ok if it's just a little tight - I wouldn't wear it too long, anyway, and I'd know the limits if I needed to take it off, if I feel too short on breath, ect.

I know I shouldn't be doing too much if at all any "sports" whilst wearing it, but I think skateboarding should be ok - its not too exerting, even if I could just cruise around, it'd be ok, I'd hope. xd.png

Again, thanks for the help - it's really good to know there are people that go through similar dilemmas, ect. It's great to know that I'm not alone in being confused - it's also nice to know I'm getting closer to figuring myself out happy.gif

(sorry for double posting)

So..I've been looking at binders, and I'm pretty sure I am going to get myself my first one - but I'm a little confused on the sizes/how its worn, ect. So I do have a lot of questions, which may have obvious answers.

Like...would the sizing be similar to bra sizing, ect? or the sizes similar to wearing a t-shirt?

Do they make them in larger sizes? (because, whilst not overweight, I am a little chubby atm (tyvm fiance's baking :I))

Do you still wear underwear under it?

Do I buy one that is marketed to males, or to females? (I've seen ones marketed to males, but some are marketed to females, which confuses me - do I stay away from them?)

I'm sorry if the questions are stupid, and that I'm incredibly misinformed- I'm just rather confused, and nervous, as it is my first one xd.png

(sorry for double posting)

So..I've been looking at binders, and I'm pretty sure I am going to get myself my first one - but I'm a little confused on the sizes/how its worn, ect. So I do have a lot of questions, which may have obvious answers.

Like...would the sizing be similar to bra sizing, ect? or the sizes similar to wearing a t-shirt?

Do they make them in larger sizes? (because, whilst not overweight, I am a little chubby atm (tyvm fiance's baking :I))

Do you still wear underwear under it?

Do I buy one that is marketed to males, or to females? (I've seen ones marketed to males, but some are marketed to females, which confuses me - do I stay away from them?)

I'm sorry if the questions are stupid, and that I'm incredibly misinformed- I'm just rather confused, and nervous, as it is my first one xd.png

hmm i'm not sure on a few of these

i believe that a binder should wrap around your chest, and i think the one i had velcro'd in the back, but it's not clear to me if it was a safe one or not

unfortunately they dont make binders very big, which is why im forced not to buy them because i am fat

in the first post on this thread, which i'm not certain if you checked it out or not, there is a link to more information about buying a safe binder

http://fairysharkmother.com/post/959317783...looking-to-bind

it says it's for trans men, but binders can be used by anyone really. also to answer your question, if its marketed to female or male, it isn't much of a difference really if it is in fact a binder

i think you may be seeing a mixture of "this product is for lesbians" and "this product is for trans men" which are both kinda bad assumptions, but common labels for binders on the web

you can still wear underwear as far as i know, this shouldnt cause any problems

sorry, i am no expert D: hopefully there are more resources out there that can answer your questions, i'd take some time to research if possible!

Thanks. smile.gif

The labelling on a lot of the products did get me quite a bit confused

I think I too may have to wait to get a binder - they all look like they're all made for super skinny people. which kind of sucks. - plus size people can have different gender identities too.

I guess I'll keep looking for plus size binders - there HAS to be some somewhere, surely...right ;-;

Maybe if I don't get the full tank one, and a half one..idk.

It sucks that regular shops don't sell them - if buying off the internet, its quite likely it could be the wrong size >.< and then thats around $50 down the drain...

If not, does anyone know how safe the sports bra binding method is? I know using tape, ect, isn't safe, but what about that?

gc2b sells binders up to 5XL in size, and has some directions on how to get your measurements to ensure a proper fit. If you're having trouble, you could also contact them prior to purchasing to see if your sizing is accurate. I personally prefer my gc2b over my underworks binder, the latter was a full length and although it binded great, it compressed my belly beyond my comfort level.

The gc2b is pretty expensive starting at $33USD, but should last you a while if you decide it's the right one for you. The stitching on the back of mine has come out, but it doesn't impact the front binding panel at all. I'm around 240lbs and a C to D in chest size, I use an XL Black. While the binder doesn't completely flatten me, it flattens my chest enough that strangers see me as I want to be seen; as a guy.

All the best should you decide binding is worth a try. smile.gif

I'm only around a B (c in some sizes) in chest size, I'm not sure on my weight though, or waist size. But if I got maybe a large, (or bigger if i needed to) It would probably flatten me enough i'd assume, since i'm already small chested.

I do wonder, that if I binded my chest - it would put more emphasis on the size of my stomach atm. (im also concious about weight atm)

but at the same time, whilst I'm identifying as male - i just want to be comfortable and not have my chest there. I guess all I can do is give it a try, and decide if its right for me.

I've also heard that on..larger people - if I got a half binder (not a full tank one) that they can often roll up, is that true, or am I just hearing that about cheap ones?

Anyway - thanks for the help. Most likely, I will be giving it a try happy.gif

Do you have a tape measure? You'll likely need one to ensure your measurements are accurate. Worst case scenario, you get one that's a size too small or large, in which case I do believe most binder retailers offer exchanges. A B - C size will likely get some decent results when binding, and you might find the cheaper ones aimed toward people with smaller chests might work fairly well.

The half binder I have does put more emphasis on the size of my stomach than the full binder did. The underworks one I had gave compression along the entire front panel, which meant my belly was being compressed as well. This was incredibly uncomfortable for me as I dealt with bloating frequently at the time, so I decided that binder style wasn't for me. The half binder doesn't compress my belly at all, but at times it makes me look like I'm preparing for winter hibernation. For me the payoff of binding my chest while keeping my belly unrestricted was worth the emphasis on my spare tire or two. I'm starting to watch my nutrition and exercise frequently now, so I'm not sure if things are going to change much when my waistline becomes smaller.

I've heard much the same in regards to binders rolling up. I personally haven't experienced mine rolling up by much, or to the point where my chest pokes out. It folds up by about an inch, and might move a bit higher if I'm bloated and full. Still has the same effect with binding my chest down, but I can understand that it might be uncomfortable for some. What I do get frequently however, is a uniboob effect where my chest moves from the 'down and out' position to the 'front and centre' position. A bit annoying especially if there's no discreet way to readjust, like in public. laugh.gif

My advice would be to find some reviews if you're unsure which brand and style would be best for you. I don't have any links, but tumblr is usually pretty good for reviews as well as the websites that sell the binders. If you're looking to just try them out, a cheaper binder might be a good way to test the waters. If your male mindset finds the feeling and appearance of a flatter chest to be appealing, it might be worth spending a bit more money on getting one that's more comfortable and safer for longer time periods.

If money is an issue, some people have made their own binders and they're quite happy with them. Youtube can have some good tutorials on it sometimes, and you might be able to find one there. Even if you only use this to see if a binder is something you'd like for when you're identifying as male. That being said, the fabrics used in a home made binder might not be as safe to wear for the suggested maximum duration for commercial made binders. If you feel difficulty breathing or chest tightness beyond the norm, it might be compressing too much for safety and comfort.

Sorry for rambling and no worries!

Thanks for the advice, again smile.gif

I do have a measure - I'm quite small in figure (short, narrow shouldered) I'm just a little large in the middle =P, which is what I was worried about.

I think I'd probably more likely try a half binder first - see how I feel in it. I am currently trying to lose my weight, too - so maybe it won't be so bad after a couple of months. Idk yet - but all I can do is try. No harm in doing so. happy.gif I just don't fancy feeling my whole stomach be compressed too o.O

I can probably wear baggy clothes to try and hide my weight, as well, for the time being. And most of my clothes - wether girls or boys, are baggy anyway. I'm not too keen on tight things - but I think a binder will definately be worth it, if I start to feel better about my figure, during any times I'm identifying as male.

I don't think - if it only folds up that much - that the folding up would be too much of a problem, I imagine it would be a little similar to how bras sometimes ride up.

I tend to wear T-Shirt bras anyway, and they can fold up a bit on the bottom edges. And it doesn't bother me.

And money wouldn't be an issue - even if it is expensive, it's probably far better to spend the money and be safe - especially considering I've never binded before, I wouldn't trust myself not to go too tight, ect, if I made my own. xd.png

And now I'm rambling..im a derp. >.>

i know not many people come onto this thread that much, but i just want to throw a message out there while its on my mind

i hope all of you other nonbinary/transgender people are feeling good today, and if you're not i wish you the best of luck dealing with any problems you may have

N/B, any pronouns are fine but they/them, for grammar and ease. I do not have or am not diagnosed with any illnesses, shocker.

I presume diabeetus doesn't count.

It's nice to see a thread like this since in every community there's usually only something akin to the GSA thread.

Ayyyy where my demigirls at \o/

So uhm

My name is Esmerelda/Katherine, and I'm a demigirl. (she/her, they/them please <3) I'm also panromantic and akoisexual, but this isn't a thread for that. ;P

I've met a few other demigirls, but it's not bad to meet some others. \o/ So yeah, hi! ^-^

Hope to meet some friends here ;w;

N/B, any pronouns are fine but they/them, for grammar and ease. I do not have or am not diagnosed with any illnesses, shocker.

I just want to make sure I get this right: you do not want they/them pronouns used for you?

Welcome to the thread. =)

Ayyyy where my demigirls at \o/

So uhm

My name is Esmerelda/Katherine, and I'm a demigirl. (she/her, they/them please <3) I'm also panromantic and akoisexual, but this isn't a thread for that. ;P

I've met a few other demigirls, but it's not bad to meet some others. \o/ So yeah, hi! ^-^

Hope to meet some friends here ;w;

Welcome! Not demigirl myself, and I don't think I've seen a ton of demigender people around DC, but I do believe you're not the only demigirl here. :3

erm..so.. I'm back to being kind of unsure about myself.

For the most part, the past couple of months, I have identified pretty much as female, for the most part.

I still sometimes have mild feelings of dysphoria, but I did actually bring up the topic to my doctor.

I was told it could be because of my DID/MPD, and because other alters of mine do identify as male.

In which case, that makes me wonder "so am I or aren't I?"

Because in my experience, there has been times when I have been my "host self" (Ie me, the main personality, so to speak) and I have wanted to identify as male.

I'm not sure this is the right place to post about this, and I am scared of insulting anyone by just saying "well it could be down to my mpd/did" or whatever. But yea, I have been questioning it.

But, I think, in the end. Wether I want to be called He, She, They, I don't think it matters in regards to the person I am. So whilst I do question wether I am possibly genderfluid, for example, I know that I can accept it either way.

But another thing is - I hate for people to assume that I am female. If a person I don't know refers to me as "she" I always get angry for some reason, even if I'm identifying as female, and would want to be called female by the people I know. I have the feeling it would be the same if I was identifying as a boy, and someone I did not know called me a boy... So again, I just am not sure at all. arghh...

Sometimes, asking other questions might help to answer questions... For instance, *why* would you like to identify as male/female/other? Why does being referred to with feminine identifiers irritate you? Is it predominantly because it feels like you "have a wrong body"/"that body is the right one", or because of what expectations people tend to have from women/men (that is, do you expect people to automatically fall into a certain mindset - automatically attach some unrelated baggage and make a number of other assumptions about you - if they label you a "she"?), or something else?

Now, I'm admittedly a 100% ciswoman, so I can only speak from that angle - but, there is a "but". I'm not, eh, particularly "stereotypically feminine" - emphasis on the quotation marks. It's not anything I've had problems with in university or workforce (I've always been treated as complete equal there - I'm in IT), but oh was it an issue with my mother's side of family, a specific kindergarten teacher and a few other people. Those people genuinely made me feel like I was some kind of freak for liking/preferring the things I do. (Machinery, "hard" sciences, some more destructive physical activities, etc.) I could never be content being anything but female despite all of its inconveniences, but consciously I know I wouldn't have gotten this kind of treatment - and attempts to force me be what I'm not - from certain others if I were male (luckily, my friends and father's side of family were always wonderful, else who knows what my opinion of myself would have been). Gender roles and sexist concepts in general need to go and burn... We shouldn't assume a person is - or worse, "should be" - some way or another "because" they are certain sex/gender/sexuality/identity/what-have-you.

(For instance, I'll bite - though not literally - anyone who tells me wearing skirts is "more feminine" than wearing trousers. No, it's not. Ask old Mesopotamians if you don't believe me. At most, it's current fashion, and my care for fashion has always been marginal at best. Besides, I feel shackled wearing a skirt... This time literally - my legs either won't have their usual range of motion or it would be impolite to exercise it... Or that I'm a particularly nurturing individual - if anything, I'm a warrior by nature.)

Another thing to remember - what you feel is the most fitting explanation is not something that can be wrong. If it is the alters' influence - you share a brain with them, after all, and for some DI/MP people there can be some slight overlap in for instance what memories are accessible and whatnot -, then it is. If it's something else, then it's something else. Maybe you're somewhere between and either more or less attuned depending on day. You are you are you anyway.

(In any case, not having gendered pronouns makes things easier... >.<)

I just want to make sure I get this right: you do not want they/them pronouns used for you?

Welcome to the thread. =)

No no, I missed a comma there. Any pronouns are fine, but they/them for grammar and ease. I wouldn't say 'I prefer' one over the other because I really don't. As such, I also tend to use they/them/their in general when referring to people who are unsure/i am unsure/nonspecific anyway because singular pronouns aaaaay.

Ik there are some people out there that for some reason despise being called that and that really throws me in a loop but, can't have everything.

Thanks for asking smile.gif

erm..so.. I'm back to being kind of unsure about myself.

For the most part, the past couple of months, I have identified pretty much as female, for the most part.

I still sometimes have mild feelings of dysphoria, but I did actually bring up the topic to my doctor.

I was told it could be because of my DID/MPD, and because other alters of mine do identify as male.

In which case, that makes me wonder "so am I or aren't I?"

Because in my experience, there has been times when I have been my "host self" (Ie me, the main personality, so to speak) and I have wanted to identify as male.

I'm not sure this is the right place to post about this, and I am scared of insulting anyone by just saying "well it could be down to my mpd/did" or whatever. But yea, I have been questioning it.

But, I think, in the end. Wether I want to be called He, She, They, I don't think it matters in regards to the person I am. So whilst I do question wether I am possibly genderfluid, for example, I know that I can accept it either way.

But another thing is - I hate for people to assume that I am female. If a person I don't know refers to me as "she" I always get angry for some reason, even if I'm identifying as female, and would want to be called female by the people I know. I have the feeling it would be the same if I was identifying as a boy, and someone I did not know called me a boy... So again, I just am not sure at all. arghh...

Identity can be so confusing sometimes! I don't have DID and my own gender has been super confusing. I can't imagine having to try and figure out your identity while satisfying it with your DID, but just know that however you feel is completely valid, whether it's your host self or an other.

Whether you experience dysphoria or don't, no matter what pronouns or name or gender you prefer, whether your identity is tied up with your DID or not, your identity is valid.

Maybe look into some agender/neutrosis identities if other labels are bothering you? Or look into identities specifically for neurodivergent people? I couldn't find any specifically for DID but there could be some out there.

No no, I missed a comma there. Any pronouns are fine, but they/them for grammar and ease. I wouldn't say 'I prefer' one over the other because I really don't. As such, I also tend to use they/them/their in general when referring to people who are unsure/i am unsure/nonspecific anyway because singular pronouns aaaaay.

Ik there are some people out there that for some reason despise being called that and that really throws me in a loop but, can't have everything.

Thanks for asking smile.gif

Oh good, glad I asked!

I also use they/them in general (and do prefer them for myself), so welcome pronoun-buddy. ^^

Thanks for the welcome, though I'm not sure how I'd be able to stay since I'm way too reliant on and used to subeta's alert system xd.png Now I have to manually subscribe to a thread and it doesnt even alert me if someone quotes me and there's no 'reply to' system >_>

Just because my gender is not well known or oft spoke of does not mean it isn't still valid.

Just because I like the sound of "weird" and uncommon pronouns does not mean it isn't still valid.

I exist. I matter.

*deep breath in, deep breath out* Anybody need to breathe affirmations with me?

I do, because I'm a bit upset right now over seeing my pronouns being dismissed.

And then I'm too cowardly to actually say a peep about it IRL so everyone still assumes I'm my birth gender. I'm worried it'll be dismissed as just a phase if I say something. And... um... the whole dismissed pronouns is sorta part of it, too. I'm woried they'll just dismiss my pronouns.

I hope I'm not going too personal with this...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I do, because I'm a bit upset right now over seeing my pronouns being dismissed.

And then I'm too cowardly to actually say a peep about it IRL so everyone still assumes I'm my birth gender. I'm worried it'll be dismissed as just a phase if I say something. And... um... the whole dismissed pronouns is sorta part of it, too. I'm woried they'll just dismiss my pronouns.

I hope I'm not going too personal with this...

It's exactly reasons like this why I'm only out on select internet places and not to anybody I know in meat space. At least online, I can close the thread or block people or even find others going through the same thing and PM with them. But if I'm out in meat space, I don't have the same resources available to me.

I completely understand. *offers hugs*