rabbithaver

Sundered Skies: Fall of Salem OOC

Dood, don't bump after a day, it's not good :I For now on Yarzoth doesn't have much to do unless someone interacts with him, that's why I'm not posting

I'm going to try to get mngwa to post. She has been really busy with new pets and college, so that's why she hasn't been around.

Since everyone's blaming their inability to post on being busy during the week, but it's the weekend and still nobody's posting, I'm going to assume that this is dead.

I don't know, homework, weekend events, going on trips, etc, can also be factors. You seem rather impulsive....

I'm not posting because there's nothing interesting going on with Piccia.

C'mon people don't let this die

I just peeked in on the RP and it looks like there's been steady progress and pretty dang regular posting, even if not the amount you're looking for. I know it's frustrating when you've got more time/energy/motivation to contribute than your partners, but keep in mind there will be times when you are the one short on time/energy/motivation and you're the one unable to post for longer amounts of time. I am sure you will appreciate the patience your fellow RP'ers show you, so please show them some patience. Everyone's got different responsibilities to balance in real life - school, work, chores, family, friends, etc, so unfortunately people just cannot post as often as we'd sometimes like. Please do not bump the thread quite so often. I would say give people at least a week to respond before bumping. That way the OOC thread doesn't get filled with bumps, nobody gets frustrated with each other, and people don't feel pressured to post and can therefore post good posts when they have time. ^^

If you're itching to RP more, might I suggest joining a few 1x1's in Freeform?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I would like to join this roleplay if anyone's still wanting to keep it alive. I love Savage Worlds rpgs, but never saw a roleplay based on one before.

I am on every day of the week. On the rare occasion that I'm not, I will usually give a heads up if I need to be somewhere without internet.

WHOOPS I didn't see so many people had posted. Sorry guys!

It's okay, sometimes people just don't notice, eh :3

I like to think this Sudden Plot Twist makes up for my absence. This elf captain might be a recurring character, but I want to know who would be interested in playing him later on. tongue.gif He's going to be interacting a lot with Birkita, I think.

I like to think this Sudden Plot Twist makes up for my absence. This elf captain might be a recurring character, but I want to know who would be interested in playing him later on. tongue.gif He's going to be interacting a lot with Birkita, I think.

...are you planning a dragon here or is it just me? x3 Or a hulk?

Well, I was thinking dragon or something relevant to the plot. Let's let combat die down first before deciding. tongue.gif

If it would be a dragon, I think that the drakin on the ship should sense it somehow, that's why I'm asking :I

Don't worry, we will definitely be able to, I'm really excited for that. I'm thinking after we do this whole combat scenario and shopping trip, they pick up a job to investigate the Sphere. What do you think?

Because we can establish the Main Plot a bit. I'm thinking the thing that causes islands to fall is a dragon of some kind, probably with some religious significance. ovo