rabbithaver

Sundered Skies: Fall of Salem OOC

For me it's like the opposite I'm more active on weekdays and during weekends I barely am ever online

ahh yeah i'm really sorry!! i'm still active around the forums during weekdays but i don't have much time to sit down and type a reply, so my replies are really spaced and then i tend to kinda zoom zoom rps during the weekends : ' ^ ) but this rp is really fun and if anyone needs me to reply immediately or anything, just poke me!!

i don't think it'll die--it's super nicely thought out and i love the cast we have so far <33 maybe things'll pick up on the weekend!

I hear you sister I hear you. My weekday activity is like a reverse dwarf fortress learning curve. However we must staystrong.

(Do iI get a piece of cake for df references?)

Sorry! I don't have enough time...

... Actually, maybe I can get one out tonight, but no promises.

So, guys, it's now or never: Do we want to have a battle now, or save it for after the shopping trip?

My big concern with this is that it'll get in the way of the Meeting Place, so maybe we could have the ship slink away for now, but when they go to leave, the elves return and that's when the fight happens...

I'm kinda confused what you're saying, Sethoss.

So I can tell one of your charries went below deck to sleep, but for some reason grumbled about how he can easily sleep, and another went onto the mast but something bad happened.

Edited by beiningtian

Ahem, Yarzoth interacted with Thrannek... But guess I should go with the flow of the events now?

Must have missed that post. I'll just chalk it up to "Thrannek doesn't do small talk". Can someone post? The RP flow has stopped.

Okay, managed to post to make Yarzoth prepared for the battle! LET'S GET THIS MOVING, AYE?

i just want to apologise in advance for pastel and maestyriel

same ahh but i'll try to reply when i can!! this rp is super fun aye

I seriously can't tell whether everyone else is super busy, or I have too much free time. It seems like everyone else is posting super slow, but it's probably because I'm super impatient and have hardly any homework.

I seriously can't tell whether everyone else is super busy, or I have too much free time. It seems like everyone else is posting super slow, but it's probably because I'm super impatient and have hardly any homework.

Homework here. And you do seem rather impatient.