Cireth

If there was no Egg Limit....

I tend to fluctuate between attentive and inattentive to my scroll. If I'm playing actively I am locked with hatchlings most of the time, and if not then it often stands empty. I imagine if there was no egg limit I'd grab and raise a bunch and then forget about the site for a while.

So like, 100 or 0 in fits and starts.

I would stock up on a lot more reds and purples. Then I would breed/find/trade for every single egg I need for mates for my lineages. I would let all those hatch and grow up so I did not get too lost. Then I would grab as many CB pillows, falconiformes, undines, and ices as I possibly could. xd.png

I would probably try to keep it to no more than 20-30 eggs at a time, just because it would be problematic to make sure I had incubated, influenced, and gotten enough views on everything.

Edited by harlequinraven

I would catch sooo many commons. xd.png Every time a common I'm working with comes up I would snatch it, no hesitation.

I'd use my scroll to implement that feature I used to push for all the time and never got implemented. I would just take every egg that sits in the cave for more than 30 seconds. I don't mind an ridiculously huge collection of dragons if it means making it easier to get the dragons I actually want. Although, if everyone had unlimited egg slots, cave block might be less of an issue...

so many reds, pinks and purples and blacks from the AP.......

i would have a ton of things...mostly CB lunars and CB nebulas and every CB Xenowyrm i could get as well as everything else i have ever wanted

Edited by blockEdragon

I'd like around 15 slots. Enough to grab some New Release eggs when they come out without interrupting my Royal Blue army goals. Any more then that and I'd probably get reckless and/or forget about them.

Most likely, none. DC wouldn't be fun without any restrictions on how many eggs you could have, so I would stop playing.

An increase to around ten slots though, that would be quite nice.

Most likely, none. DC wouldn't be fun without any restrictions on how many eggs you could have, so I would stop playing.

An increase to around ten slots though, that would be quite nice.

This. For addicts like me, 10 would be perfect. Maybe add another trophy level?

This. For addicts like me, 10 would be perfect. Maybe add another trophy level?

I still really want a Platinum trophy, for users with 1000+ dragons. 8 eggs, 24 living things total makes the most sense.

But yes, I agree, unlimited would just be ridiculous tongue.gif I can only imagine the chaos trying to organize like the tens of hundreds of eggs I'd have at a time. Restrictions are essential rolleyes.gif

Agreed, unlimited may not be a good idea biggrin.gif but I think my ideal limit would be something like "twice the number of biomes in which the most recent release is dropping, plus six slots for breeding". So, currently that would be 12, during a one-breed release it would be 8 and so on. xd.png

I think that eight egg slots would be just right for me. My scroll goals always include an even number of males and females of one breed, so eight does sound ideal. smile.gif

Around new releases I always think eight, minimum, because that's my typical scroll goal for CBs. 10 would be even better so I could also have room to hunt for rares while the biomes are actually moving wink.gif

I'd like about a dozen or so egg slots for the new release, and maybe half as many for breeding projects that have nothing to do with the new release ...

I'd probably have several dozen eggs and even more hatchlings, so that I can move on with my many many breeding Projects...

The "non-greedy" person in me would like to have just ONE MORE slot so I could have an even number of males and females when there is a new breed falling.

Oh, and unlimited hatchies.

The greedy person in me would have unlimited eggs too.

i would be grabbing all these mints in the AP because they are metal kin xd.png

well not ALL of them but a few of them

also I would amass a army of xenowyrms and flood the AP with them every now and then so everyone could get one even if its not CB

Edited by blockEdragon