Kimoko_the_Dragon

Ace Attorney

I'm just curious if there's any fans of the Ace Attorney series on here in the Dragon Cave Forums.

If so, who's your favorite character? What's your favorite case? Favorite quote?

Here people can discuss a variety of things about the games if they would like to. Just remember to be courteous and please keep drama off this thread.

To answer the questions above: I have too many favorite characters... Even in this series... xd.png My favorite case would have to be Turnabout Sisters (AKA Case 1-2). My favorite quote... that's another tough one, as there's so many good ones out there.

I am still working on figuring out which dragons in DC match up with the characters as well. This is kinda a project I had on hold for a while... Whoops.

On another side note: I do enjoy the fact that there are musicals based off of this gaming series. This includes the fan-made Turnabout Musical and the three Takarazuka Revue theatre troupe's musicals.

Mrph. I have to say I like the first one the best... though the crossover with Professor Layton is very nice.

I absolutely love the music in this series, especially all the different versions out there--the jazz, the orchestral... so pretty.

I see. I like all of the games, to be honest. I don't really have a best to worst list for them, because I think they're all good in their own right.

I do agree that the music in the games is amazing. At random times, I sometimes catch myself listening to one of the songs on repeat quite frequently.

Yes! I'm a huge weeb for it--

My favourites are probably Athena, Blackquill, Gumshoe, Larry, and Miles.

Edited by PSYCHupdatedautopsyreport

i love this game. what other game would give you a witness testimony delivered entirely in the form of rap. love these games.

the layton crossover was great too im going to marry darklaw she's a turbo nerd and i love her.

I see. I'm pretty far behind in the first trilogy (got stuck on case 1-5 and barely got started on case 2-2 xd.png), but I'm slowly catching up. I've also made it to case 5-4 as well and can't wait to try out the DLC case for Dual Destinies.

Did I forget to mention that there was also some manga done based off the games? That completely slipped my mind until I looked at my collection yesterday... xd.png

I'm also interested in seeing if any more musicals based off the games appear (I mean, something like sequels or spinoffs of Turnabout Musical, perhaps?). However, that might just be wishful thinking on my end...

I know that all to well, PSYCH. I've had many of times where I got stuck on that case and was almost tearing my hair out trying to figure out what I was supposed to do.

I know. If it wasn't one thing with that guy, it's another.

Just got wind from someone in Turnabout Musical that the CD's almost done. Seriously can't wait because of how excited I am to see the finished songs. *happy dragon wiggle dance*

*ahem*

Anywho, I just got done ordering the two Case File books two days ago, so I should be able to say most of my collecting on the books is complete. Just gotta get the movie now...

I'm currently breezing through some of the cases I got stuck on. However, I get the feeling that 1-5's gonna be an infinite loop kind of one until I figure it out (or use a walkthrough, whichever comes first).