DragonxEmpress

Many Ways to End the World

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann accidentally trips and falls on the galaxy, destroying the world and many more.

The meteors overdid it. They were only supposed to make the Dino's go extinct, not smash the planet

Giant baboons have been hiding in Antarctica, plotting the destruction of the planet and their escape to a better planet. The time is now nigh. They implode the earth with their superior technology.

The gods see all the ways that people on this thread have listed to destroy the planet, and test it one by one on every planet until they get to Earth. tongue.gif

I quit DC

The world cries so hard it crumbles

I connect the electrical cord of my Ps3 into the world and press the off button. The world explodes from the stupid idea.

Edited by Valvatorez

Honey Boo Boo's mom jumps on a trampoline, knocking the earth out of orbit and sending it on a crash course into the sun.

I quit DC

The world cries so hard it crumbles

I don't know whether to agree or disagree because even though if you left I wouldn't be bothered for more than a month... But during said month I'd probably be grumbling about 'no good one-line RPers' because you make the best one-liners.

I destroy all the puffy dragons on Alex's sig

He goes on a rampage and destroys the universe

Put a potato in the microwave for too long, potato explodes and takes out the earth and surrounding planets with it.

The Earth turns into a giant potato. Sasha eats it

I awaken the Outer Gods and Great Old Gods and ritualistically sacrifice the world to them. PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT AZATHOTH! PRAISE BE TO THE BLIND IDIOT GOD!