Twilight-Stasis

Project Gray Moon

some where in a cave far from here a dragon lashed its tail, scraping at the ground with his claws he hardly noticed the clouds beginning to circle the surrounding area. turning around to see the pair of dragons that brought him to this rage he snarled

"Traitor"

The young Gray quailed away from her grandfather, hiding behind her mates wings, who bravely flared his wings and frills against the coming (and most literal) storm. Angry at his lineages corruption and frustrated at his own he flared his wings spat on the floor and promptly left the cave. the traditional way of renouncing a child. Trembling he left to show the world that his lineage would rule the cave!

Well isn't that a nice way to begin a lineage. biggrin.gif

This project is technically two lineages formed from the same father, a very disappointed Gray dragon who has left to revamp his lineage. So we have Toby and Diana two unhappy and renounced parents and grandparents who have been cut off from their father because they didn't want to take another gray as a mate.

The two lineages are now at war. The Moonsets who have been renounced and the Moonrises who have only one egg. So it's basically a race to see who proves that they're the best lineage

here are the Moonset rules:

Any dragon can breed with a Moonset, as long as the child has Moonset somewhere in their name

the Moonset lineage is very mixed up (which is why there is two, Moonrise was created out of my frustration to make a good lineage and wanted to restart tongue.gif) so you have to check if there is a gray with the name of Diana, Toby or Silena Moonset is in the lineage or they aren't from it.

Here are the Moonrise rules:

Only Grays can breed with the Moonrise lineage.

If the child is female its last name is Skywing in respect for Alia Skywing

If the child is male its last name is Moonrise in respect for Stormfront Moonrise

if a different dragon breeds with a Moonrise the child is Moonset and is disregarded from the lineage

if a hatchling is named without gender, it is called Moonwing until it does (just an option incase you end up in this situation)

Both Moonset and Moonrise will not allow for biting or killing!

Spreading the lineage means that your a breeder, and any eggs that your dragon has must be added to the available eggs section. (password: Eclipsal Moon)

Here are the Codes!

[color=gray][SIZE=6] I Will Fight For Moonrise! [/SIZE][/color]
Username:
Scrollname/link:
Number of eggs: (1 or 2)

[color=gray] [SIZE=6] I Will Fight For Moonset! [/SIZE][/color]
Username:
Scrollname/link:

[color=gray] [SIZE=6] I Will Spread The Moonset Lineage! [/SIZE][/color]
Username:
Scrollname/link:
Password:

[color=gray] [SIZE=6] I Will Spread The Moonrise Lineage! [/SIZE][/color]
Username:
Scrollname/link:
Password:

Edited by flame249

Waiting List

Zeditha: Moonrise 1

Available Eggs

nope not an egg, waiting till Diana shows up with an egg

Breeders

Me!

Owners

Avarule: Tempest Moonrise

Akash: Shadowed Moonset

Banners

[SIZE=7] I Have A Banner! [/SIZE]
*show banner here*

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=167054&st=0entry8729082][img=http://oi61.tinypic.com/21oda43.jpg][/url] 

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=167054&st=0entry8729082][img=http://oi57.tinypic.com/24djwaq.jpg][/url] 

Edited by flame249

Are you done making this thread? If not let me know and I'll delete this.

This sounds like so much fun!

I Will Fight For Moonrise!

Username: Avarule

Scrollname/link: Avarule

Number of eggs: 1 please!

Also, a bit of friendly advice, you may want to use the code command instead of quote for the forms. I made the same mistake when I made my project. ^^"

Shadowed Moonset has hatched! And is female. smile.gif I also went and found her a mate... There offspring is going to be 12th gen.

EDIT: They refused. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Akash

And a new set of eggs are up for grabs! I will edit Tempest and Shadowed into the reserved slot soon

ugh edited it, and now people know why I restarted the Moonrise lineage

EDIT: They refused

we've all been there, ugh

Edited by flame249

Now open to banners of all kinds!

if anyone can explain to me how they work that would be nice to

Edited by flame249

Username: Zeditha

Scrollname/link: Zeditha

Number of eggs: 2 please! One male, one female. (I'll influence them.)

I Will Fight For Moonset!

*I cut out the info because it is above*

Number of eggs: None - I'll breed Moonsets from my Moonrise egg.

I will be very happy to breed eggs for the thread! As soon as I have an adult I will breed both Moonrises and Moonsets.

Question. do we have to breed with CBs or can the lineages be tangles, messy, inbred, etc.? If the messy dragon is a Gray and bred to a Moonrise, is it still a Moonrise or must there be only Grays in the lineage for it to be a Moonrise?

Also, can a Moonset become a Moonrise if it is bred to a Gray?

Username: Zeditha

Scrollname/link: Zeditha

Number of eggs: 2 please! One male, one female. (I'll influence them.)

I Will Fight For Moonset!

*I cut out the info because it is above*

Number of eggs: None - I'll breed Moonsets from my Moonrise egg.

I will be very happy to breed eggs for the thread! As soon as I have an adult I will breed both Moonrises and Moonsets.

Question. do we have to breed with CBs or can the lineages be tangles, messy, inbred, etc.? If the messy dragon is a Gray and bred to a Moonrise, is it still a Moonrise or must there be only Grays in the lineage for it to be a Moonrise?

Also, can a Moonset become a Moonrise if it is bred to a Gray?

Alright I'll add you to the waiting list, I realize that I will probably have to add breeders, I won't be able to power out gray eggs.

Many questions! they're all good to!

for your first question, we want to keep Moonrise clean, so I would prefer CB's and can tolerate second gen dragons breeding with Moonrises but they MUST be grays.

and for your second no Moonrises are completely separate from Moonsets and a Moonset cannot become Moonrise.

I like this! This seems so cool! I'll see if I can get a spot open on my scroll sometime in a few weeks. (I'm planning to start a purebred lineage for one of my dragon soon xd.png)

just as a question, does anyone think I should request donors that will give us CB gray eggs?

Edited by flame249

...I should stop using Earthquake -.-

Don't worry, the egg is fine... It just managed to run away and I tripped. So there's a nice little Grey hatchling out in the AP somewhere, waiting out its day until it can be shown.

I'll make sure to keep track of it via its view page. If someone else picks it up and their scroll is unhidden, I'll try to contact them in some way and ask for a trade with the hatchie; if their scroll is hidden, then close, but no banana. I'll be stalking the AP though, so hopefully I should catch it. If we all stalk the AP tomorrow afternoon, there's a higher chance of a catch.

I'm starting to detest Earthquake. Used it twice: first time killed a Silver Tinsel gift, second hatched and abandoned my Moonrise egg.

Edit - just in case I lose the tab: http://dragcave.net/lineage/48HGa

Edited by Zeditha

...I should stop using Earthquake -.-

Don't worry, the egg is fine... It just managed to run away and I tripped. So there's a nice little Grey hatchling out in the AP somewhere, waiting out its day until it can be shown.

I'll make sure to keep track of it via its view page. If someone else picks it up and their scroll is unhidden, I'll try to contact them in some way and ask for a trade with the hatchie; if their scroll is hidden, then close, but no banana. I'll be stalking the AP though, so hopefully I should catch it. If we all stalk the AP tomorrow afternoon, there's a higher chance of a catch.

I'm starting to detest Earthquake. Used it twice: first time killed a Silver Tinsel gift, second hatched and abandoned my Moonrise egg.

Edit - just in case I lose the tab: http://dragcave.net/lineage/48HGa

I'll help you stalk the AP for it. Maybe, just maybe we'll catch the little thing...

I'll search for it as well, doesn't seem to be caught yet thankfully, but lets keep on refreshing that page to find him.

It'll be 7 hours before the hatchling hits the AP, as they don't hit the AP until they reach exactly 6 days or less. Otherwise, the AP day can't be added.

From the lineage link above, it's easy to see the view page and how long until the hatchling will be in the AP.

Finally Shadowed Moonset decided to like me (and the other dragons) and I got an egg from her! biggrin.gifhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/QS02g So yeah... Nothing else to say, just a new eggy joining the project.

EDIT: A question, Do Moonsets have to be grays?

Edited by Akash

Hey! To make up for my lack of activity I made a banner. biggrin.gif

I Have A Banner!

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=167054&st=0entry8729082][img=http://oi57.tinypic.com/24djwaq.jpg][/url]

It's my first time making a gif so sorry if the quality's poor. ^^"

EDIT: Here's a smaller version~

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=167054&st=0entry8729082][img=http://oi61.tinypic.com/21oda43.jpg][/url]

Edited by Avarule

Thank you! they look so pretty! got a huge batch of gray eggs for the project!

@Akash: a moonset is officially a moonset it the child is of the moonset lineage, so any breed of dragon can be a moonset, just that Gray children have to be

@Avarule:

congratulations!

Edited by flame249

Civbow Moonrise grew up! Luckily, she gendered right to mate with my CB Grey and begin a nice little Stair. Next breeding, she gets a non-gray CB - possibly a Gemshard. I have two Gemshards, both male, one blue and one green. Which would be better, blue or green?

Two new additions to the lineage! I decided not to try with the Gemshard, and instead went for a Carmine.

Carmine egg

Grey egg

Both are up for adoption if anyone wants them!

Edited by Zeditha