Tazzay

Flight Rising

I hadn't touched Flight Rising in over a year, but then last week got inspired by Process to check back in. And I've been slowly devolving into obsession since lol. 

I just switched clans from Arcane to Lightning since I like their eyes. 

I recently acquired this dude:

39957912_350.png

and will be breeding him with this lady:

40088199_350.png
as soon as they come off cooldown from growing up. I keep looking at their potential progeny and drooling a lil bit. Those babies are gonna have some sweet eyes and color combos. 

I also just hatched a couple babes (an imperial, skydancer, and wildclaw) that are rather pretty. Yay for expansion! 

@hazeh Can totally empathize with you. I decided to check back in on a whim and suddenly it's six lair expansions, a truckload of new dragons and a gijinka obsession oy. X__X  Anyway those Coatls are beautiful, I'm sure they'll have gorgeous babies. XD

Trying to sell a whole bunch of dragons right now

I'm willing to lower the prices of these three if you don't intend to exalt them.

39868195_350.png

^ orca/orca/orca

Edit: all sold

Edited by Mangrit

Whoa, that Triple Orca tundra is awesome. 

I'm currently trying to hunt down a Toxin gene for this dude:

23512128_350.png

I used a couple scatter scrolls on him (he was rose/blue/storm) and ended up with this, and then blew a bunch of treasure and gems on the skink and opal genes. Once that happens, I want to find a lady for him with a Cyan opal gene. Eventually. 

And I still need to buy another opal gene for this girl

20132199_350.png

because it looks super rad. Sigh. 

Welp, I got paid today, so of course the first thing I do is turn around and buy gems. 

I'm...really bad at prioritizing my expenses. 

But on the bright side, my impulsiveness made one of my progens pretty. 

23374246_350.png

Edited by hazeh

I used to be on the Fire Flight,

I swapped over to Plague. :3

Somebody friend me already. ^w^'

Free Plague Eggs.

I just made account today (5-4-2018).

If you are on their please message me over there and let me know. 

Username over there: DreamDragon101

I decided randomly to start getting into outfits and whatnot (accents, too, but alas I can only enjoy them through previews, since I don't have anywhere near enough treasure/gems for the accents I want/need). I'm close to finishing my dragon Ambrosia (he actually may be done aside from the aforementioned accent). 

I actually wrote him a little story on his page, too, which I hadn't had any interest in until this morning suddenly. I am rather proud of it :D 

24499908_350.png

So is anyone else already having withdrawal symptoms or is that just me? 😅 I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for the FR team :v This can't be an easy job to accomplish, let alone stress free. 

Back recently in FR and fighting to get some food/space for my dragons xD 

Looking for someone interested to buy some Pizza Dragons. 

33274900_350.png33448905_350.png@hazeh ur dragon remind me of my Pizza Dragons subspecie xD 

28503538_350.png

Edited by BeLovE

Anyone else having a good Night of the Nocturne? I already have 7 other unfinished projects but every year I allow myself to hatch an egg, and I got my first multigaze. His colors were awful, but after only one scatter I got this!

48231249_350.png?mtime=XC5t_wABlj0

He's gonna be beautiful

dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=28&auth=1dfc105328acdb888e670d3b548c43da629f89d0&dummyext=prev.png

Hello! I'm new to Dragon Cave but have been on Flight Rising for quite some time now. It's really nice to see a dedicated thread for FR on these forums. There's a nice touch of familiarity to help me as I settle into things here. You can find me on Flight Rising as Louca! Its the same as my Dragon Cave Scroll and Forum name too - to make things convenient, just for you. 🐌
I lie. I couldn't keep track of more than one name. It's for my own convenience but nonetheless, I hope it can make finding me easier if you ever have the urge to.

I suppose I'll share a bit about my lair and dragons! Feel free to visit my Clan Page whenever you like. I try to be as approachable as possible but regardless I want everyone to know that you're always welcome to leave comments/PMs/friend requests. I have nothing against any of those whatsoever.

Thanks to the handy dandy new tab feature I'm pleased to say that I have a nice collection of assorted dragons for you to view if you like. I no longer have to say "All dragons past X are for sale, All dragons before Y are perma projects" etc. Which is just a blessing, honestly. Allow me to ease your navigation; my Breeding Pairs tab is split into multiple pages right now. The first consists of pairs that I am happy to breed upon request! If you see a dragon pair you like the look of, and would love one of their babies, feel free to let me know! I am also always happy to nest them in a particular flight if you fancy a certain eye-type. The last page of this tab contains pairs who have a desired colour-range likelihood, but their genes are very messy. I will be breeding these exclusively to obtain a few dream dragons I've always wanted! I don't offer breedings for these pairs, unfortunately... Not that anyone would see potential in them as they in their current state.

If you're ever interested in buying one of my dragons, I have them all sorted into one nice tab; appropriately named For Sale. Be sure to flick through the different pages if you have the option to, as each one is devoted to a breeding-pair type.  You'll find different-looking dragons on each one!

I use my Hibernal Den religiously. In there you'll find both my completed projects and to-be-completed projects. Many of my unfinished dragons will have scries and extras in their bios so if you're curious to see my plans you're welcome to check there.

I hope this isn't seen as a shameless plugin for my Flight Rising shenanigans. It's more of a general introduction! I'm eager to get heavily involved here on Dragon Cave. I've spent too long just admiring the pretty pixel dragons from afar. I am happy to finally be a part of this game and can't wait to fall hopelessly in love with it, as I am certain I will - just as I have to Flight Rising. To finish this long post off, I'll reveal a few of my precious G1s.

Nix

Pip

Basil

Ari

Kai

On 6/26/2018 at 6:00 PM, hazeh said:

@hazeh

What is your username on Flightrising? I would love to see your dragons. 

Edited by DreamingDragons101

On 2/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, DreamingDragons101 said:

@hazeh

What is your username on Flightrising? I would love to see your dragons. 

Sure! My username is contagioushazard on FR :D 

On 1/3/2019 at 7:27 PM, Dragon_Arbock said:

Anyone else having a good Night of the Nocturne? I already have 7 other unfinished projects but every year I allow myself to hatch an egg, and I got my first multigaze. His colors were awful, but after only one scatter I got this!

48231249_350.png?mtime=XC5t_wABlj0

He's gonna be beautiful

dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=28&auth=1dfc105328acdb888e670d3b548c43da629f89d0&dummyext=prev.png

Oh my GOOOOOD he's STUNNING!!!! That's an incredible scatter!!! ♥