Tazzay

Flight Rising

Saw I had an extra lightning egg, so I hatched this Guardian ^^;

user posted image algae/magenta/ruby - Female

Kind of a mishmash of colors (not particularly a pretty combo), so if anyone wants her for about 1kt -2kt (or less, not sure what to really price her at) let me know ^^;

Forgot I had a small cluster of Nocturne eggs (event ones), and I decided to hatch one to see if I can get a hatchie worth selling - and I got this rolleyes.gif

user posted image seafoam/fern/camo

Not fond with his tert, wish it was another shade of green, tbh ^^; Still, interesting how it hatched with all colors in the green spectrum xd.png Might hatch another to see what I get laugh.gif

<3 You lucky butt oh god. I never have luck with eggs, though I'm tempted to hatch this Plague one I've scavenged this morning... Argh decisions.

SHOULD I

No. I couldn't resist.

user posted image

Ice/Watermelon/Moon! ...I'm not fond of the secondary at all, but I like how her eyes stand out among all the white. Keeper.

Edited by Light Concorde

If you have treasure to gene it, then YOLO. Otherwise, sell it xd.png

edit: Pretty. The secondary makes her wings stand out xd.png

Edited by dragontamer44722

user posted image

I have been trying to sell off this girl. I put her up for about 12k on the auction house a week ago and she just came back. I'm open to other offers though!

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

<3 You lucky butt oh god. I never have luck with eggs, though I'm tempted to hatch this Plague one I've scavenged this morning... Argh decisions.

SHOULD I

No. I couldn't resist.

user posted image

Ice/Watermelon/Moon! ...I'm not fond of the secondary at all, but I like how her eyes stand out among all the white. Keeper.

hehe Tried again (hoping for something else to sell), and got this! xd.png

user posted image buttercup/caramel/yellow

Another Nocturne with all 3 colors in a close together rolleyes.gif Thinking of making her the mate to my previous one, and I'm wondering if I open another egg if it'll follow this same pattern or not xd.png If this keeps up, I'll need to upgrade my lair again! xd.png I also noticed something - they both have eyes that math their colors! ohmy.gif The male is all green, with wind eyes, and the female is all yellow-orange with yellow eyes blink.gif Good heavens, what next? xd.png

*Edit* Well, my "hatch in 1 color scheme" is over - didn't last long, did it? xd.png Tried one last time, and I think I have something to sell rolleyes.gif

user posted image ultramarine/swamp/mantis - Female

I'm thinking about, 10kt (not because of the colors, but because it's 1st gen)? ^^; If anyone wants her, just send a CR :3 If not, I'll post her in the AH ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

I have absolutely no reason to keep logging in, I just get gathering done and do the holidays and that's it. I might end up getting rid of everything but for now I'm just leaving everything be.

I've started a "Wishlist Completion Quest" series of threads, as I now understand the site a lot better and have more time on my hands to complete things. I'd love it you all could check them out and give me tips and pointers!

Dragons for Sale

Art and Lore

How is everyone's Flameforgers going? Personally, I'm not doing so well, the only chests I've gotten are the same 3 (Gaseous Ignition) and I've got barely any Embers. Don't even talk to me about the brewing skins....

Clya, my Flamforgers is going decent.

Not too many skins I was blown away with this time so I can save some treasure at leastXD

Not that great. Only one chest so far(firebird), but that isn't that unusual for me. I usually have lousy chest luck, even if I get plenty of holiday currency.

I've gotten a few chests so far, so I can't really complain - 2 Gaseous Ignition, 1 Combustion, 1 Copper Melt and 1 Magma Hoarder ^^; Trying to get the materials so I can brew the guardian skin though, proving difficult since I can't really remember what makes what since I can't find my notes (food makes goo, that's all I know) x'D And what I can't find via chest I'll buy from the market :3

I've gotten a few chests so far, so I can't really complain - 2 Gaseous Ignition, 1 Combustion, 1 Copper Melt and 1 Magma Hoarder ^^; Trying to get the materials so I can brew the guardian skin though, proving difficult since I can't really remember what makes what since I can't find my notes (food makes goo, that's all I know) x'D And what I can't find via chest I'll buy from the market :3

materials & other are the items you'll have to use!! other makes sludge while materials makes ooze!

still collecting for the coatl f skin. im getting everything but green sludge, rip

im having a calmer festival than most this time around. not opening up a fest art shop so that means less embers for me.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Ice/Black/Grey Male

user posted image

Platinum/Black/Ice Male

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable probability calculator? I opened a hatchery and I want to be able to put up accurate gene probabilities. I basically winged what I have up right now xd.png

For sale in the AH

user posted image

Moon/Cream/Rose Female

user posted image

Antique/White/Platinum Male

Edited by Jedi40

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable probability calculator? I opened a hatchery and I want to be able to put up accurate gene probabilities. I basically winged what I have up right now xd.png

Wish I could help but I'd like something like this where you can customize breeds and put'em in and then select the genes and everything as you go so you can see all possibilities.

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Ice/Cream/Gloom Male

user posted image

Eldritch/Periwinkle/Antique Female

user posted image

Royal/Indigo/Maize Male

Edited by Jedi40

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id...on&did=26697739

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id...on&did=26697740

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id...on&did=26697741

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id...on&did=26733426

Have those G1s for sale, or I'll swap any one of them for a male G1 with darkish prim/sec and brightish tert.

Send me a message on FR if interested.

Edited by Infinis

dragontamer, there's this one I use:

Linky

It uses a Google Sheet to make cute breeding cards that include all the gene probabilities.

For Sale in the AH

user posted image

Eldritch/Periwinkle/Antique Female

user posted image

Royal/Indigo/Maize Male

My friend just got back into the game and I wanted to ask some questions of their behalf (Don't post in forums)

- do long lineages matter?

- what do people look for when buying from the auction house. (Currently she spends about 5000 coin on whatever looks prettiest) (This is the main way she gets dragons)

- what things are rare? (Referring to genes/dragons/colours)

- what do you guys have fun doing on flight rising?

Thanks for any responses.

My friend just got back into the game and I wanted to ask some questions of their behalf (Don't post in forums)

- do long lineages matter?

- what do people look for when buying from the auction house. (Currently she spends about 5000 coin on whatever looks prettiest) (This is the main way she gets dragons)

- what things are rare? (Referring to genes/dragons/colours)

- what do you guys have fun doing on flight rising?

Thanks for any responses.

this is just from my own experiences but others may have something else to say.

--long lineages don't seem to matter unless they are purebred, as in they are descended from 2 gen ones of the same breed up until themselves. Otherwise, short lineages are favored by some, so gen ones and gen 2's are popular.

--common searches I see are for dragons with 2 of the same colors as either their primary, secondary, or tertiary color, or having the same color for all 3. Dragons like this tend to cost more, especially newer colors.

--rare genes are the gem genes typically, or genes from Baldwins brew like Skink and Toxin. Right now Petals, Butterfly, and Glimmer are in high demand, especially if a dragon has all 3. As for breeds, Wildclaws are hardest to get, with Coatls, Nocturnes and Imperials being one tier down.

--I currently have a hatchery so getting dragons to breed for that is typically what I do. Other than that, I work on raising dragons for exalting to get more treasure.

also thanks for the link Meg that's perfect!

Edited by dragontamer44722

I've been playing fr for a few months and it's pretty nice! I hatched 4 Guardians lately but sadly 1. they are Not The Color Combo I Wanted and 2. I have an inbalance of food.....there are so many dragons that need meat now...........so I'm keeping the oddball of the group (the only one with smoke!)

All have obsidian basic and eyespots/contour, at the AH for 7000t each

Berry Sec/Yellow Tert

Raspberry Sec/Grapefruit Tert

Copper Sec/Lemon Tert

Edited by Lindy

Well after watching my friend play for some time I decided to join myself, seeing as there was a registration period going on. My two genone dragons are alright but I got this cute baby:

user posted image

Shame I didn't get to name him. Do you guys often check lineages when buying? And how, I can't find a family tree sort of thing.

Edited by Tango

I don't think family trees exist in FR. I know I don't when I buy dragons, but there are some who look at the length of a lineage (only if it involves purebreds or gen ones and gen 2s.)