Tazzay

Flight Rising

Battling in the coliseum is becoming an annoyance lately - it keeps freezing on me in the middle of battle and I have to keep refreshing it, losing any loot I could've possible won =/ Obtaining enough festival currency is going to be more challenging sad.gif

*Edit* Well, it seems that changing the game socket may have helped a bit *knocks on wood*, though still get the occasional freezing ^^; Also, congrats once again to suskekun222 for getting yet another HM xd.png I swear I'm going to have to make you a medal or trophy of some kind xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Thanks for the congrats, FluffyPillow!! <3 heheh ヽ(〃∀〃)ヽ

I got some things for sale. All for 20g.

user posted image

Tomato/Aqua/Caribbean gen1

user posted image

Aqua/Caribbean/Tomato gen1

user posted image

Splash/Sunshine/Black gen1

user posted image

Blue/Rose/Magenta, not a gen1 but with art

Just got some pixels made of my main dragon pair, and they looks so adorable! biggrin.gifwub.gif

user posted image (Pixels by Riserae)

Close to broke but the price of them was definitely worth it, and definitely worth the wait as well happy.gif *huggles pixels*

Just got some pixels made of my main dragon pair, and they looks so adorable! biggrin.gifwub.gif

user posted image (Pixels by Riserae)

Close to broke but the price of them was definitely worth it, and definitely worth the wait as well happy.gif *huggles pixels*

I......I want them......

Also I bought Contour but forgot I already used a Contour on the dragon I bought it for xd.png Anyone want to buy it? I'll do a discount of 145000.

And finally the Light flight blessed me with a pretty baby. Shes gonna undergo some major modifications (my poor wallet T_T)

user posted image

I have two gen ones I'd like to give to someone as I really can't see me doing a gene project right now. Just shoot me a PM on FR (I'm Virtualhel on there) if you'd like one. Open to most offers over 15kt.

user posted image

Emerald/Brown/Lemon

user posted image

Oilslick/Crimson/Sanddollar

Edited by Meg_752

Need to unload a bunch of g1s I no longer have interest in. Make offers. Saving up for shimmer and glimmer for my newest pearlcatcher (pretty rainbow one on my first page). If I screw up links, my profile can be found here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154898

Nearly everything /could/ be sold, but these ones especially need to go.

No good at making pretty posts, sorry.

EDIT: Since no interest, all guardians were exalted. The rest are still sitting on the last page of my lair, until I need the space and exalt them too.

Edited by Thuban

New Imp hatchies to sell - they even sport new colors! :3 PWYW deal, so whatever you can offer will be perfectly fine happy.gif I won't be able to check the forum much (if at all) due to being away for a couple days, but I'll try and check any PM's or CR's sent on FR when I can ^^;

user posted image driftwood/brown/carmine - FEMALE

user posted image - slate/bubblegum/ice - FEMALE

user posted image - cherry/blush/berry - MALE (All new colors!)

It makes absolutely no sense story-wise for Jerakath to wear this, but the colors are just so perfect for him.

user posted image

A new registration window has been announced! It starts July 18th and ends July 22nd.

edited list below

Edited by dragontamer44722

I need to make room for some new blood in my lair so I'm selling dragons who I no longer need but don't really want to exalt. I'll list a few of them here. They have familiars so pm me if you want them, its pay what you want.

user posted image

user posted image

Taifu

user posted image

Kogo

user posted image

New Imp hatchies to sell - they even sport new colors! :3 PWYW deal, so whatever you can offer will be perfectly fine happy.gif I won't be able to check the forum much (if at all) due to being away for a couple days, but I'll try and check any PM's or CR's sent on FR when I can ^^;

user posted image driftwood/brown/carmine - FEMALE

user posted image - slate/bubblegum/ice - FEMALE

user posted image - cherry/blush/berry - MALE (All new colors!)

Still available if anyone wants :3 If no interest, I'll try and sell them in the AH ^^;

That's really quite creative. Asked for a ping on that Cotton Candy baby

Also, wanted to ask an oddball question here. I managed to find a regular Manticore during digging today. I went to the AH to see what they were going for and holy crap they are expensive, like 700000! Are they really that hard to get a hold of?

Edited by dragontamer44722

Just a reminder that a new registration window opened today! If you haven't signed up yet now is your chance!

Fluffy I bought your pretty red boy.

user posted image

As it turns out I hatched a lovely mate for him a month ago.

user posted image

They'll make lovely red babies :3

Fluffy I bought your pretty red boy.

user posted image

As it turns out I hatched a lovely mate for him a month ago.

user posted image

They'll make lovely red babies :3

Oooh, indeed they would! =D Thank you for giving him a good home! happy.gif

I even named them similar. He's Ichigo and shes Kiichigo xd.png Once shes fully gened I can't wait to see what babies they create.

Have a couple of decent dragons if anyone is interested in them:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

If I can get rid of that top imperial I might keep the nocturne. I don't know what to ask for them though so I guess any offers if people are interested.

Woohoo! I got one of the rocs! Almost two years of playing and I have only now managed to get one of the "boss" monsters from the coliseum.

user posted image

Forgot I had a small cluster of Nocturne eggs (event ones), and I decided to hatch one to see if I can get a hatchie worth selling - and I got this rolleyes.gif

user posted image seafoam/fern/camo

Not fond with his tert, wish it was another shade of green, tbh ^^; Still, interesting how it hatched with all colors in the green spectrum xd.png Might hatch another to see what I get laugh.gif