Tazzay

Flight Rising

The staff already have a legitimate reason for not adding the already retired items into the chest, as well. They said that they were going to be retired, so that's what they are. If they bring back the retired familiars and skins and apparel and all of that, then why not bring back imperial scrolls and skycats and booleans? They are keeping to their word that they would be retired. The bears specifically came back because the community itself had voted for it before the festivals with them even started. We didn't know how they would be coming back, but we voted for them to come back, so that's what they did.

Leaving the retired items retired is not a marketing ploy, it's adhering to what they had said. It's either they stick to having them retired as they had promised and have people upset at them for being honest, or they bring them back and have even more people mad that they had done so against their word, making them untrustworthy about anything being retired, and then if we get them back what would be to stop us from demanding more imperial scrolls or more skycats or more akiribirds or golden fangars or speedies or anything that is retired. Where do they draw the line after they've already broken it?

I would also argue that leaving things the way they were would be a better marketing scheme. That way more and more items become super-expensive that only increase in price and rarity over time. Yeah, the currently retired ones will do that, but as you said there really isn't a good way to undo that.

Also, I keep hearing people say they are money grubbing. To me, if they were they would have a monthly gem item(like many adoptable sites I have been to have) that MAY have a chance to grab a second time after their first appearance, but will never appear again afterwards.

Recently added new hatchlings to my HATCHERY.

The Coli revamp...would love if the pvp thing actually had value to it so that more people would do it. I've stopped as there don't seem to be that many people using that part of the Coli and once (after 30 or so minutes of waiting) finally got to battling someone who just backed out of the fight.

These are not for sale but I am needing some help. Does anyone have a set of genes that would look good together with this one along with his mate?

user posted image

user posted image

For Garatia (Tundra) Bar, Shimmer and Underbelly looks GREAT on her. Sadly for Moonrun that don't apply. I think it looks off because Moonrun is Obsidian colored and Bar don't show up so well.

Bought Oceanic. I couldn't resist that one, it was to pretty.

Glad he found a great home! He's from one of my favorite pairs ^-^

@CatCreature

Awesome! He was a favorite breeder of mine, but his shini-ness clashed with my lair, and with the new colors his babies got less pretty with his mate >w<

Glad he found a place with you!

Edit:

To anyone whom it may concern, I've still go dragons for sale ( http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1898190 ), I've added some to the 2nd post as well smile.gif

Edited by Clya

Glad he found a great home! He's from one of my favorite pairs ^-^

Yeah, I want to find him a Nocturne mate at some point but that is for later on. I need to see if a friend is gonna pick up one of my Imps and then wait a bit on getting any new ones.

I'm trying to fashion up Flight Reps out of Gen 1 dragons hatched on or after June 8th. However, several of the eggs I hatched yielded unfavorable colors for the flight. I have a thread detailing what I have for trade from each flight in concern. If any of you have an appropriately colored Gen 1, I'm willing to trade for it.

need some quick treasure so these guys are on for 4590/4595 at auction right now

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by gloryKAT

Haaaa someone send help

I'm in 2 mill of debt right now xd.png

After the color wheel expansion I had 0 room from buying and hatching eggs, but I had a bunch of nests waiting so I asked a friend to borrow 2 mill so I expanded twice and am out of room again xd.png But at least it shouldn't take me years. It's planned to take 5 months but hopefully if I get some extra t here and there it'll take only 4 or even 3.

Haaaa someone send help

I'm in 2 mill of debt right now xd.png

After the color wheel expansion I had 0 room from buying and hatching eggs, but I had a bunch of nests waiting so I asked a friend to borrow 2 mill so I expanded twice and am out of room again xd.png But at least it shouldn't take me years. It's planned to take 5 months but hopefully if I get some extra t here and there it'll take only 4 or even 3.

Sell stacks of 99 items. I did that and made 1.1m as is. biggrin.gif Still got TONS left to sell too. happy.gif

Does anyone like the new genes? I thought they were...really bad. They're just squiggly lines, I honestly expected something nicer, more elaborate so to say.

They're okay, they'll look nice in some really specific circumstances, but I probably won't buy more than maybe 1 ever.

The only thing they look remotely pretty on is female mirrors. Nothing more.

I think on everything else it's very situational. Like, check the preview in this dragon's description.

Okay, you win this one. But that's the only dragon (besides the f mirrors) I've seen that looks nice with the Jupiter gene. For instance, it doesn't look very flattering on Snappers = Clicky

Though certainly situational, I found that I really like it on Spirals with the circuit gene. I intend to buy it for this guy. I'd show what it looks like but I dunno how to do the preview.

user posted image

Okay, you win this one. But that's the only dragon (besides the f mirrors) I've seen that looks nice with the Jupiter gene. For instance, it doesn't look very flattering on Snappers = Clicky

I actually kind of like it on her. I tend to try to give it time before I truly judge a gene. I suspect that this one is one where you just really don't want them paired together.

I have a dragon I think I MIGHT use it on, but I'm not certain.

To each their own. I'm just extremely picky, yes that's probably it. I just want FR to update the coli soon, that's likely the true reason for my current lack of satisfaction.

Are registration windows open monthly? I'm kicking myself because I missed the June one by just a day. Now I'm obsessively checking the site news everyday because I really want to join!

I think they are. Around the beginning of each month I believe. In any case, I can shoot you a PM when there's an open one if you'd like.

@CatCreature

Awesome! He was a favorite breeder of mine, but his shini-ness clashed with my lair, and with the new colors his babies got less pretty with his mate >w<

Glad he found a place with you!

I have lots of shiny dragons for him to play with. He fits right in. smile.gif

The new genes reminds me of camoflage. unsure.gif So they might work with some colours on some dragons.

It's Brightshine and I'm in Light. I have Dom Discount. I'd be happy to pick up Festival Skins with it or anything else, so anyone here can feel free to hit me up~

Or just set up a CR to TheCunningCorvid with the money and a list or something, whatever works. Don't know if I expect any takers, but figured I'd at least offer.

Edited by ~Magpie~